Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,698 members, 7,862,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture (46869 Views)

Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) / Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by kitaatita: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
The picture has been in circulation for two years. It first appears on Twitter as a joke and several online forums, including Nairaland picked it. https://www.thelivefeeds.com/photo-the-best-christmas-present-right-now-lol/
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Trying too hard to cut a picture that he doesn't support APC, a party that ferried him to the National Assembly.

Resignation on grounds of principles or cross carpeting would have made more impact. But whosai,Nigerian politicians are adept at theatrics and this Nollywood Waka pass stunt alone is enough to win him more followers.

Nigeria= Deranged leaders+clueless citizens
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by Jethrolite(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
eTECTIVe:
Hate dis man all u want but he's d only one who seems to always side with d masses most tyms. Ppl won't understand dat post
Do not be a fool, no politician sides with the masses. That is his route to popularity and remaining politically relevant.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by BiggyBamBam: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
Durng Sallah, was there fuel scarcity?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by enonche85(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
eTECTIVe:
Hate dis man all u want but he's d only one who seems to always side with d masses most tyms. Ppl won't understand dat post

Most of us do.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by enonche85(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
ibkgab001:
Few people will understand his message

But cone to think of it why do everyone fear Bubu

Nobody wants EFCC to be on ur case na..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by enonche85(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Airforce1:
Buying fuel now is as difficult as digging up gold ..

Will Nigeria ever get better?

Not at all!... embarassed
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by Troublemaker007(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
malware:
The people that should be working round the clock to bring an end to this unwarranted fuel scarcity, are the ones soliciting for fuel as gifts.... No solution in sight lipsrsealed angry

We are dead on this country

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by austinegreat: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
For your sure success in Jamb, WAEC,NECO, GCE and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @ 08037589601
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by eduevolutionnow(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
eTECTIVe:
Can you imagine 91 persons liked this post. It doesn't make sense. How does he side with the masses?? By flaunting luxurious cars? Or because he has fuel? I don't get your post at all. If anyone understand the poster, please explain to me.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by akigbemaru: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
StRichard:
All this polithiefans ,As if he doesn't has up to one tanker
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by Fezzolee: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nothing like Nigeria being better, betterment is an individual things, if e better for you, na just you and your family.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by MrMoney007: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ever8054:
pls can you explain in details what you mean by "always side with d masses most tyms"?... cause I have always only see him display his luxurious life....in fact how this your comment even relate with the post....
Since you dislike watching AIT new @ 9, Channels News @ 10 etc. Do yourself a favour by visiting YouTube and type Dino Melaye in the search box.
He may be a sabotaging hypocrite, but he speaks out
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by jamace(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
eTECTIVe:
Talking for the masses while looting with his political colleagues from the masses. Na talk de masses go chop?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Adminisher:

The man is an idiot. And yes he was siding the masses when he was blinked up on Kachiukwu's son music video.
I think this current generation of youths is EMPTY. The most de radicalized generation that Nigeria has ever known. A Senator is part of government, you have not looked into his voting pattern in the Senate or bills he sponsored you are saying he supports the masses. Too many impressionable and indomie brains

The matter is very serious o!
Once upon a time, undergrads went on demonstrations and even changed regimes. Now they play NairaBet and listen to WhizzKid

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by egopersonified(f): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
I just thought of doing this today. Unfortunately, I don already buy hamper
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by aolawale025: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
eTECTIVe:

He's an APC senator. Paradoxically he is saying his party and government have failed to provide ordinary petrol
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by debolayinka(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
malware:
The people that should be working round the clock to bring an end to this unwarranted fuel scarcity, are the ones soliciting for fuel as gifts.... No solution in sight lipsrsealed angry

smh
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by Milestones: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
AARUWO E WHEN NOISE MAKER BECOME SENATOR OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC. TOO MUCH NEGATIVE NOISE FROM HIM.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by seangy4konji: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
i weak ooo
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by eTECTIVe(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

Can you imagine 91 persons liked this post. It doesn't make sense. How does he side with the masses?? By flaunting luxurious cars? Or because he has fuel? I don't get your post at all. If anyone understand the poster, please explain to me.

I don't like him any more dan U do... He's annoying with his extravagance and d way he even flaunts it... But lets face it, we all know all senators actually live in extravagance... His post is actually paradoxical becos its simply saying fuel is d best Xmas gift Nigerians can get at d moment... How many govt officials or senators have acknowledged d scarcity in any way??
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by Ndolarr: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
Stupid Sin-ator! Imagine the stupid story stupidly put out for stupid nairalanders to stupidly lap up! I'm not stupid like Dino, so I don't believe the stupid story!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by ZeroShenanigan(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Truly, there might be a kind of coded message behind the post.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture by debolayinka(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
Durng Sallah, was there fuel scarcity?

I think you should tell us why foodstuffs become extremely expensive during Ramadan.
Heeeddddiiioootttt!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu / Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.