Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,966 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

5 Tips To Help You In Choosing The Ideal Course In JAMB 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Tips To Help You In Choosing The Ideal Course In JAMB 2018 (385 Views)

Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject / 5 JAMB Secrets To Score High In JAMB 2018 / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Help You In Choosing The Ideal Course In JAMB 2018 by campustrends: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2017
The JAMB 2018 form is out and a lot of millions of candidates would get the form but most of them and many would just a Course for choosing sake.
Most of the candidates who weren't offered provisional admission by any institution not because their scores didn't reach the cut-off mark but because of wrong subject combination,
to help in avoiding to choose the wrong course I hoping to help every candidates by giving my 5 tips To Help You In Choosing The Ideal Course in JAMB 2018.

Before you continue have you read- How To Register for JAMB (Step by Step) if not try to read it later on http://www.campustrends.com.ng/2017/12/jamb-2018-how-to-register-for-jamb-step.html.

Here are my tips To Help You In Choosing The Ideal Course in JAMB 2018.

1. List all the subjects that you offered in your O'level.
All the listed subjects must be the passed subjects in your WAEC, NECO or NABTEB results.
WHY??
The main reason I asked you to do this is that you can't be admitted for a Course if you didn't pass the required Subjects for that particular course. For example the required subjects to study Biochemistry in any University is Five (5) SSCE credit passes in English, Chemistry, Maths and Biology, if I didn't pass Chemistry and I went ahead to register for Biochemistry, then I can never be admitted for Biochemistry.

2. Pick the best graded Subjects in your results. (Optional)

With the adopted system in most institution in Nigeria to grade O'level results you can choose a course that according to your best graded subjects, doing this can help raise your scores even before your Post UTME exams.

3. Pick the Subjects you Find more easier.
Every course revolves round its required Subjects, for example, from my earlier illustration if I find Chemistry hard but I passed it in my SSCE and I went ahead in Studying Biochemistry then I would find the Chemistry part of Biochemistry as a problem.
So out of your passed SSCE results tick the ones you find easiest, if your have done that move to my next tip.

continue reading at http://www.campustrends.com.ng/2017/12/5-tips-to-help-you-in-choosing-ideal.html

(1) (Reply)

Beyond The Doubt / What's The Relationship Between A Lecturer And A Students / Tired Of Jamb And Nigeria Admission Generally? Fresh Scholarship For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.