Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training (1607 Views)

We Are Into:website Design, Mobile & Desktop App Design, Software, Ecommerce,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by sentaljohn(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2017
This is an extension of the thread on helping each other on CADs problems.

link to the old thread https://www.nairaland.com/2271640/civil-engineering-softwares-cads-lets
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by sentaljohn(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2017
Like people say, the world is changing and the there are more than one way to learn.

The training can be one on one depending on your location, group, via net through video and networking, and other means.

via net through videos.....we make use of a video recording application DAT captures the computer screen and voice and a software that allows me/us see your screen and control your mouse in case of any bottleneck during the training.
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by sentaljohn(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2017
Do you want to be proficient in the use of a computer software (CADs) for engineering designs? If your answer is yes, then this thread is for you.

Orion
Prota Structures
Prokon
Staadpro
Risa3D
AutoCAD civil 3D
Revit Structure/Achitecture
Autodesk Robot
AutoCAD structural detailing
Tekla structures
Tekla Structural Designer
CSC Tedds
Midas Civil
CSI bridge
Fastrak
3Ds max
Autodesk Infraworks
Autodesk Navisworks
Sap2000
Stabs
CSI Safe
Midas

and many more

1 Like

Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by sentaljohn(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2017
we have the BIM process for building design, road design, and bridge design module.

the road and Infrastructure design workflow encompasses them
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by sentaljohn(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
to get started contact 08055307384
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by Tongsman(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nice thread OP, this will go a long way to help Training Engineers like my self in gaining more knowledge in the use of CADs for Engineering works.
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by kolnel: 4:43am On Dec 25, 2017
sentaljohn:
to get started
contact

I’m deeply interested
how do we go about it

Thanks
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by sentaljohn(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
kolnel:

I’m deeply interested how do we go about it
Thanks
which software/package is of interest to you? you can also contact the above number via WhatsApp/call/text
thanks
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by sentaljohn(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by sentaljohn(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tongsman:
Nice thread OP, this will go a long way to help Training Engineers like my self in gaining more knowledge in the use of CADs for Engineering works.

thank you sir...well said
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by kolnel: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
sentaljohn:

which software/package is of interest to you?
you can also contact the above number via WhatsApp/call/text

thanks

Autocad, revit
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by sentaljohn(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2017
kolnel:

Autocad, revit

where do stay? to know the best package for u
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by Tex42(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
sentaljohn:
Nice thread.

I'm interested in Orion and autocad structural detailing.

@op,i have heard about the tekla structural designer, but I really do not have an in dept idea about it, though heard it is encompassing. Was wondering if u could throw more light on it.
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by kolnel: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=sentaljohn post=63614341]

where do stay? to know the best package for you

Ghana
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by sentaljohn(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Tex42:
Nice thread.

I'm interested in Orion and autocad structural detailing.

@op,i have heard about the tekla structural designer, but I really do not have an in dept idea about it, though heard it is encompassing. Was wondering if u could throw more light on it.

have u heard of Prota Structures (the new Orion). please check the main thread via the link above for some discussions on it.

AutoCAD structural detailing has bin stopped since 2014...u can still make use of old versions tho.....they incorporated the detailing into Revit (revit is now DAT powerful).

on Tekla Structural Designer, (also check the main thread for some info on it), it is a structural analysis and design software...it is very huge and powerful as it can do a whole lot..
different materials, different anLysis methods, wind and earthquake simulations, composites, etc...its quite handy.

CSC as a company (CSC produced orion,tedds,fastrak etc) got purchased by Tekla. Tekla structures is their main software monitoring their building workflow.
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by anneboleyn(f): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
@sentaljohn, I have finally installed in my computer AutoCAD 2016, Civil 3d 2015, Archicad 19, Bentley's Staadpro, Autodesk Revit architecture and CSC Orion....and am interested in learning all of them.....please help
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by lordkrys(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
anneboleyn:
@sentaljohn, I have finally installed in my computer AutoCAD 2016, Civil 3d 2015, Archicad 19, Bentley's Staadpro, Autodesk Revit architecture and CSC Orion....and am interested in learning all of them.....please help

I could help with archicad AutoCAD and revit. if really interested and conditions permit.
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by kolnel: 1:02am On Jan 02, 2018
anneboleyn:

pls what is the specification of your computer?

i have MacBook air 2gb ram
im having problem with installation

thanks
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by anneboleyn(f): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
@lordkrys please help me out, can you help me with the procedure of making the design dialog box on the left hand side of archicad 19 work environment to reappear? I mistakenly deleted it some how and it's yet to reappear on the work environment screen
Re: Computer Aided Design Software (cads) Training by kolnel: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
sentaljohn:

have u heard of Prota Structures (the new Orion). please check the main thread via the link above for some discussions on it.

AutoCAD structural detailing has bin stopped since 2014...u can still make use of old versions tho.....they incorporated the detailing into Revit (revit is now DAT powerful).

on Tekla Structural Designer, (also check the main thread for some info on it), it is a structural analysis and design software...it is very huge and powerful as it can do a whole lot..
different materials, different anLysis methods, wind and earthquake simulations, composites, etc...its quite handy.

hi, are you still involved in the CAD software training.
CSC as a company (CSC produced orion,tedds,fastrak etc) got purchased by Tekla. Tekla structures is their main software monitoring their building workflow.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anyone Who Has A Career Or Experience As Regards Ariba / French Graduate "cv" / Build Your Career, Learn SPSS For Just 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.