Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Kano's Ex-Gov Alhaji Abubakarr Rimi Dies After Armed Robbery Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano's Ex-Gov Alhaji Abubakarr Rimi Dies After Armed Robbery Attack (7877 Views)

Court Stops Sanusi From Demolishing Kano Ex-emirs’ Tombs / Buhari’s Liaison Officer, Nura Rimi, Sent On Diplomatic Posting To UAE / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano's Ex-Gov Alhaji Abubakarr Rimi Dies After Armed Robbery Attack by otawa: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2010
”Before then he had spoke n with his son, Alhaji Karami.
The robbers ordered me out of the jeep and asked me to take them to the boot of the vehicle where they took all our possessions including all our handsets except that of the orderly who hid his under the seat.

”The robbers, having done with us, asked us to leave but not until the younger brother of the late politician was beaten. As we zoomed off, Rimi asked if anyone was hurt, his younger brother, Sule, showed him his injury on his neck.

”Rimi placed his hand on the injury and told him not to worry as Allah will not forgive the evil men. And retorted that ‘In shah Allah this will be the last time I shall travel in the night as long as I remain alive.”

”Moment later, Rimi began to gasp and was having difficulty in breathing. There and then, he told us to hurry up and take him to Classic Hospital on Abbas Road. On reaching the hospital, a female expatriate medical doctor attended to him. But not satisfied, we rushed him to Malam Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital. It was very unfortunate that we had to spend over 15 minutes outside the emergency ward because there was no stretcher to convey him inside the ward.

”Moment later, his brother, Alhaji Sule Sa’a, came out of the hospital and told us that maigida has passed on. It was exactly 11.30 p.m,” he said.

This could happen to anyone in Nigeria.

It has nothing to do with old or young, innocent or clean people.

It has to do with NIGERIA as a country!
Re: Kano's Ex-Gov Alhaji Abubakarr Rimi Dies After Armed Robbery Attack by ODIBABA1: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2010
They slept in the same bed they dressed themselves!
Re: Kano's Ex-Gov Alhaji Abubakarr Rimi Dies After Armed Robbery Attack by xamphara: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2010
DGI-PLUS:

Too bad, such a sad ending. Politicians in power should take a cue from this, instead of using the nations resources to settles personal scores and not paying attention to issues that affect the populace, because they will be out of power one day soon and will become a part of the insecurity they ignored.
, yes too bad, poltcns dont learn, but rimi's death has pain me lyk die, cos his wyf was kpaid at home by asssailants, he too based on hungry guys kpaid prematurely. Now will some one start doesing something about almajiris or they grow up to be wicked killers and murderers?
God save naija
Re: Kano's Ex-Gov Alhaji Abubakarr Rimi Dies After Armed Robbery Attack by Scottx(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2010
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Kano's Ex-Gov Alhaji Abubakarr Rimi Dies After Armed Robbery Attack by akmyers: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2010
rimi rest in peace!
but people, 2011 never reach nah!how come d killing has started so early??
Re: Kano's Ex-Gov Alhaji Abubakarr Rimi Dies After Armed Robbery Attack by johnkaro(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2010
I don't want to quote any one here, to start with as a human I am sad that the man have to died that way which is applicable to the rest of Nigerians who are dying in same manner every blessed day. But come to think of it this same man have being in the corridor of power since the second republic and still there till now, the question is, what is his impact to change the way the nation is? Any way this should send a signal to them all who are stil jumping from one corridor to another over there in Abuja that one day they will also leave the world stage but how we don't know. I sincerely pray it should not be through the way of Rimi, then if they don't want it that way they (politicians) should work hard to achieved things that will better the lives of all Nigerians not to be stealing money all through their stay in office.
Re: Kano's Ex-Gov Alhaji Abubakarr Rimi Dies After Armed Robbery Attack by sulad82i(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2010
ak-myers:

rimi rest in peace!
but people, 2011 never reach nah!how come d killing has started so early??

So the enemies can be eliminated quickly. The rest will chill fast fast.
Re: Kano's Ex-Gov Alhaji Abubakarr Rimi Dies After Armed Robbery Attack by gistar(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2010
a gem is gone.his loss irreparable.ina lilahi wa ina alaihi rajiun.salam sad
Re: Kano's Ex-Gov Alhaji Abubakarr Rimi Dies After Armed Robbery Attack by akmyers: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2010
SULADI,WHICH ENEMIES WOULD U BE TALKING ABOUT??
i dont know any enemies oh! shocked
Re: Kano's Ex-Gov Alhaji Abubakarr Rimi Dies After Armed Robbery Attack by emmydee(m): 5:45am On Apr 08, 2010
may ur soul rest in perfect peace my guy
Re: Kano's Ex-Gov Alhaji Abubakarr Rimi Dies After Armed Robbery Attack by Hoteph(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2010
All die be die whether na heart attack or heart defense
Rimi is not better than those who have died b4, sad

RIP A.R. lf u deserve it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari’s 2019 Budget Presentation Delayed / Timi Frank Accuses INEC Of Inducing Csos With N300m To Rig Elections / Judge’s Absence Stalls Bala Mohammed's Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.