Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Lg-fortune(m153) Hotspot Authentification - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lg-fortune(m153) Hotspot Authentification (2703 Views)

How To Get Faster Browsing Speed While Using Your Smartphone's Hotspot / Should I Buy A Wifi Router Or A Cheap Phone As Hotspot Need Urgent Advice / My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lg-fortune(m153) Hotspot Authentification by Ibunkun1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
I've Been Having Issues With The Hotspot Settings On My phone,how Can I Fix It When It Displays: "Authenticating" Anytime I Try To Switch It On.And later Displays :"aunthentication Was Unsuccessful looks like There Is A Temporary Network Issue Affecting Mobile Hotspot Right Now Try It Again At A later Time".Due To This The Xender Has Not Been Working properly,The phone Was Sent To Me From U.S And It's Initial Network provider Is Cricket.Pls Help A Brother Out.And The Network On The phone Is Freaking slow Because It's 2g.
Re: Lg-fortune(m153) Hotspot Authentification by Ibunkun1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
The phone Is LG-M153(fortune)
Re: Lg-fortune(m153) Hotspot Authentification by Kod3007(m): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2018
The phone is a 4G abd 2G only phone . its not quite common also
You would need to go to your network provider to make you a 4G user.
The mobile hotspot is the issue here now . i do hope youve gotten it fixed

1 Like

Re: Lg-fortune(m153) Hotspot Authentification by Ibunkun1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kod3007:
The phone is a 4G abd 2G only phone . its not quite common also
You would need to go to your network provider to make you a 4G user.
The mobile hotspot is the issue here now . i do hope youve gotten it fixed
Thanks So Much Sir,i'm Using Airtel So Does That Mean They Can Help Me Get The Phone's Browsing Speed To Be like 4g?
Re: Lg-fortune(m153) Hotspot Authentification by nenergy(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2018
Ibunkun1:

Thanks So Much Sir,i'm Using Airtel So Does That Mean They Can Help Me Get The Phone's Browsing Speed To Be like 4g?
A friend just got this phone as a gift. Only 2g as the 4g is not support in Nigeria. She can only use 2g or wifi
Re: Lg-fortune(m153) Hotspot Authentification by Ibunkun1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
nenergy:

A friend just got this phone as a gift. Only 2g as the 4g is not support in Nigeria. She can only use 2g or wifi
Ok.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lg-fortune(m153) Hotspot Authentification by G00dy19: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
Where can i go to to sell or swap my LG fortune 2 becux this 2g network isn't helping matters at all
Re: Lg-fortune(m153) Hotspot Authentification by Ibunkun1(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2020
G00dy19:
Where can i go to to sell or swap my LG fortune 2 becux this 2g network isn't helping matters at all

I'm sorry bro, I don't really know about that. But you can ask around in your city

(1) (Reply)

Six Things You Didn’t Know You Can Do With Your Smartphone / Samsung Galaxy A8s Will Be The First Phone With Hole-in Display Tech. / Please Don't Buy The Bluboo X550, It's A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.