Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition (21055 Views)

Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me / Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition by Joevics(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Rivers State Governor, Chief Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, has declared that he will accept the numerous endorsements by different ethnic nationalities when he receives their firm assurance that they will defend their votes in 2019.

He stated that the way that the All Progressives Congress (APC) led-federal government has failed in all areas, it will set out to write results in 2019, hence the need for the people to defend their votes.

Wike, who spoke yesterday at a civic reception organised in his honour by the Apara Kingdom in Port Harcourt, said, “I will declare when you assure me you are ready to protect our votes.”
“The way Nigeria is going today, the APC-led Federal Government is only prepared to write results. But this time, the results will write them”

The governor stated that the APC has failed Nigerians, stating that the current fuel scarcity is a sad confirmation of the suffering that the citizens face under their leadership.

He said, “Even if there is fuel, there is no money to buy fuel. Today, the exchange rate of the dollar to naira has degenerated and prices of foodstuffs have gone beyond the reach of Nigerians. They deceived Nigerians with all kinds of lies, but today they are compounding the problems of the people.”

Wike assured the people of Apara Kingdom that he will not let them down, saying he will continue to churn out developmental projects.
The governor said, “I will continue to remain focused. Some people did not expect us to perform very excellently, but we have been able to put them to shame.”

He stated that he is developing Rivers State because he wants to walk the streets after leaving office without being guarded by soldiers like those who failed the people.

In his remarks, Eze Oha Apara, Eze C. A. Worlu-Wodo announced that the people of Apara Kingdom have endorsed Wike for a second term. He urged him to present himself for a second term.

Worlu-Wodo stated that the governor has transformed Rivers State with good governance. He said that the state has become outstanding.

http://leadership.ng/2017/12/24/wike-will-run-second-term-one-condition/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition by anibi9674: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
ok.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition by Young03(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
sad jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj sad sadjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj angry angryjj angryjjjjjjjj angry angryjjjjj angry angryjjjj angry angryjjjj angry angryjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj ;Dj ;Djjjj grin ;Djjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition by Obipat(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Let there be peace in Rivers state. It's more important than 2nd term

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition by fineboynl(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
spending time on nairaland politics, or front pages causes so many abdominal things. one of them is anger, which increase blood pressure and uses up so much energy resulting to depression or hunger.

and it uses up so many things from the body, like wasting food nutrient and energy that could have been used by body organs and other productive things. majority of this topics emanating from the politics and religious section.
nairaland is causing stress and depression.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition by lokobyforch(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition by SadiqBabaSani: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lol wicked politicians dey want ordinary citizens to come Present our self fr danger make dem chop moni

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
This time around, Your family will be at the front line defending your would-be-stolen votes...Idiotic Governor!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition by DieBuhari: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2017

He stated that he is developing Rivers State because he wants to walk the streets after leaving office without being guarded by soldiers like those who failed the people.

We know them
Re: Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition by omololu2020(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
The federal government must send enough soldiers on the street of every local government area in rivers state during the 2019 governorship election

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition by PMBmustGo2019: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
goldviaggra:

Hahahaha let's see if those biased mods will ban that she male.

I know they are all bias and under APC and Buhari BMC payroll

7 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition by funlord(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
[s]
PMBmustGo2019:

I know they are all bias and under APC and Buhari BMC payroll

[/s]

Know you level next time pained kid!

Lmfao!grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
opuada331:
Bastard...your papa idiot

Mynd44 rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ita-Giwa In Texas, Meets Jemiriye (Photos) / Military Operation: Food, Transportation Crises Hit Delta, Bayelsa / Buratai Explains Why Army Created Female Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.