Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,390 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina (19926 Views)

Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) / 'Comrade' Aisha Buhari: Beyond The Other Room By Oke Umurhohwo (@OkeStalyf) / Buhari's Documentary Is An Insult On Nigerians - Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by afamaustin(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Too much mad people in APC.

2 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by Activeman391(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
O boy the fuel scarcity is biting hard o

3 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by canalily(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Look at this gozzilaembarassed do you think life will stop beforeundecided wen the going gets tough....then we acquire toughest gene

1 Like

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by Primusinterpares(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Spilling trash this Christmas watching night...

3 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by Saaruman(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Let's see whether media lies and propaganda will save this rudderless govt.
Worst govt ever!

1 Like

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by Bizibi(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
All APC sycophants on nl will avoid this thread just like one who chose a thread on gov wike.....

4 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by Stingman: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
It’s a spice for the holiday season, and not even ephemeral fuel crisis would dampen the enthusiasm of positive minded Nigerians.

FEMI ADESINA

Special Adviser to the President
----------------------------------------------------

When fuel was sold at N87, you guys critisized the past government and label them failures. The oil price was above $100.

Now during you reign, fuel is sold at N147, while the price international is about $57. Shouldn't it be cheaper today in Nigeria?

So those who supported the past goverment were not positive mindede Nigerians? Only those almajiris who supports you even in the plain face of failure are positive minded Nigeria, abi?

Na crass dey worry una sooooo!!

4 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by dsocioemmy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by jonnyjustcome22: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Useless government. They don't care about Masses

3 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by 360command: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Life must continue is all they can say. Why can't this men step down for their failures as they do in developed countries.

2 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by mgbadike81: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Pepsi101:
To think that this Adesina is a pastor and spewing these rubbish is very disheartening.

This administration is very insensitive and bereft of management skillsets to run this country
I can't believe people are still deceived by those claiming pastors and imams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by bejeria101(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Afonja! Slave to a dullard relic.

3 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by rs172(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
really....

I really hope we can all come together regardless the tribe or language or religion to right our wrongs.... but

i wanna use this medium to announce my soon to be released song..
reagan_stevs No.
download more music and get hyped with nerohype.
Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by Kiakia(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ephemeral fuel crisis? Adesina has lost it, just like the rest of them in this senseless APC-led government. Power, or being in the corridors of power, does something to people, really!

2 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by mightyokwy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
This country is doomed. How did we end up with these heartless fellows. Shame to entire south west for bringing this calamity upon us.

2 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by thunderbabs: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
All of you that voted buhari, you see una sef.... Dey r jus doing Nigerians anyhow... As in telling it to ur faces, dere is nothing you all can do

Stupid gov't.

5 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by Kiakia(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
RecessionistPMB:
The presidential team is really aware of the fact that the usual regurgitation of "Mr Integrity " can no longer sell, hence the need to repackage him in clear preparation for 2019.

Well, I have known PMB and no amount of repackaging will change my mind and no media repackaging will change the character and content of a man who is above 70years. It's only the gullible that will fall for this.

Airing of the documentary at this time, or at anytime at all, is senseless and a waste of precious television airing time. Who will want to watch such nonsense from a directionless and unfocussed government of Buhari who is clueless about how to steer Nigeria to the right path of economic and social recovery? With such men in power, Nigeria is perpetually doomed and irredeemable!

6 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by gal10(f): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
God please have mercy on us! we have NO leaders..none at all!

2 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by EddieAsuzu: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
#gbAM

4 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by FILEBE(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nobody can come and force me to voye whoever pdp or Apc churns out sha. Biko where are other Presidential aspirants from other parties. Apc and pdp is a no go area for me.

1 Like

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
I wish Buhari will be smart enough to know that his media team is deliberately and technically de'marketing him!
Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by policy12: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
Are u sure this Femi is not on Weed?

2 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by dotedote: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Femi, Aye e maa baje ni.

3 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by HSfoundation(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
lokobyforch:
Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be no FEMI ADESINA.

Seconded

3 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by Mozegee: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sometimes i asked were did we went wrong as a nation.See how stupied the so called Femi is.This Govt is so wicked,nomata how they try to paint PDP black,we never suffered this way during their regime.God will judge pple like Feme Adesina.

2 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by israelmao(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
APC's pouch of lies has been exhausted of lies what's left is lamentation.

3 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by kraftyiyk: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
The best documentary would have been fixing Nigerians problems, at least back to where he met it in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by Grace39: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
We need 2 get all dis pple outa govt like srzly. I mean why not keep quiet if u hav no solution to our fuel crisis? Must u display foolishnes at all times en adeshina. I qued unsuccessfully 2 buy fuel, I even begged a black marketer 2 sell 30ltrs for 13k. On a xmas day u can't just buy fuel and chill. Wers kachikwu dt said our refineries our working. Dis is d reson I hav sworn not to birth and raise my children in dis Hell called nigeria.
Wer are our MOG dt said buhari was God sent

2 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by Ajalekoko76(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
I pray there shall be NO LIGHT to watch useless documentary. ThankGod NO FUEL to power generator.

3 Likes

Re: Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina by ayarandy: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
THIS IS THE MOTHER OF ALL SCARCITIES..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina / Kwara State Governor Bans Sale And Consumption Of Alcohol / Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.