Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

"We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai (45172 Views)

Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos) / Buhari, El-Rufai, Leave For Senegal For President Macky Sall's Inauguration / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by appini: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
What an achievement of a sitting president.

#LaughingPresident.
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by ZAWs: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
That's his own cup of bitterness
All i know is that come 2019....The dullard will be kicked outundecided

Go and enrol for your PVC first before the kicking kicking
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Youngdream1: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
It beats my imagination how this dullard became the president of Nigeria.
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by iswallker(m): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Faahola trying to be politically correct...

So Lagos Ibadan was a priority project and you failed to deliver ...

And the best you can do is joke about it in a documentary....

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by streetfabulous: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Okay noted, however, we voted to have good leadership not comedy. Nigeria has more than enough comedians to make us laugh and they are delivering. Those in governance should deliver what is expected of them which is certainly not laughter.
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by MONITZ: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nigerian politicians are sycophants and re the most useless set of people,just imagine the topic of discourse which definitely wont benefit the average Nigerian,they can't speak the truth to the president for fear of being blacklisted. That was how a certain Major General who served in Abacha's government said he would die for him when the latter was trying to transmute into civilian presidency but the long and short of this was that the General was later caught trying to topple Abacha's government,and was court martialled,he had to beg for his life even to the extent of going on all four before a far junior officer to him which in military circles is totally despicable. He was the one who said he would die for Abacha and when the death finallly came he started begging the same person whom he said he would die for ,such is the irony of life...Let them continue with their folly ,power is transient and there is so no way they would be there forever,some persons occupied those seats before them and some other persons will still occcupy them when they leave.
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by billyG(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Whalahi!dis man must b very funny 2 make osinbajo last like sheep,el rufia roll on d floor like a maggot,make ameachi laugh like a horse,make dongara laugh like a toad,make Tinubu laugh like a chimp,make oyegun laugh like a baby,make Atiku laugh like a monkey,make Fashola laugh like a duck,make Jonathan laugh like a baboon,make Obj laugh like a Gorilla,make IBB laugh like a Goat,make Saraki laugh like a vulture...even make Aisha laugh like a Queen.He shld spread it 2 all 9jeria we want 2 roll in da mud too.
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by shino62: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
embarassed
MhizzAJ:
Nope!!!
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by chymer(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Would have told us he is a comedian.

At least, that would have been earning us foreign exchange on the international scene.

#clown

1 Like

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by newoffer: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
My guy these are stupid people

1 Like

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by dview001(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
if laugh was the solution to Nigeria's problem.... we would have elected Akpororo or basket mouth as president... y'all children rapists and jihadists should get to work

1 Like

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by ORIGENAL(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Dis one no be mata wey dey ground, we need fuel.

1 Like

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by uloewa: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
They were most likely laughing at the stupidity and gullibility of nigerians. How easy it was for us to believe all those promises. Elrufai will be like- did you see the look on those masses face when we said we will make 1$equal to N1? Baba bubu will be like idiot- as if they will ever smell American embassy, how them wan take smell dollar? Then laff go scatter
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
dis ppl dey crase oo!
who dey follow am laff b4? for fuel #270 per ltr?
get real my broda, #TeamWeCanNoLongerLaffWitBuhari
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by meetgaya: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
kiss

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
scam Scammer scammest y'all clowns are vacating the villa come 2019
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by 2016v2017: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
rayopt:
He should have become a comedian now. . .
that's what fits him.
a man that's indirectly supporting his fulani herdsmen mayhem and genocide.
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Slickest(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
All you ppl do is rant like a broke fraustrated foool, you dont do shiit about your shitty leaders. You come online spill d shitty thought u have nd dont do shiit about it. where d Bleep were u cowards when we tried the #endsars movement.

You nigerian youths are cowards, you all deserve what your getting now. Annoing set of individuals, when campaign time come now, you will see the same fooolS ranting here collecting rice nd salt in exchange for their future.

FUUCKIN COWARDS!!!
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by thirdeye(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Babangida also had an endless and charming side then.......Yet he was nicknamed evil genius
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Dee60: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Jesus. With the number of hate comments I am seeing if Buhari contests for presidency on Nairaland the man would lose by a mile.

Okay. Let's prove it.

If you support Buhari click share, If you don't click like.

Elections do not happen on Nairaland! PMB has his faults but he is miles better than some of the names being mentioned.
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Jnrbaino4real(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
May heaven bless and reward you .thanks for saying this
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Omeokachie: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Packaging the tyrant for 2019 elections.

Nigerians with short memory will still be deceived a second time!
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Bambur50: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
You can identify a leader anywhere you have seen one, pmb is a genius a man like no other.
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Leke001: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
What nonsense post is this...this go get me fuel?
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Adebowale89(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
what's all these for? is today his birthday? to L with him and his unproductive jokes

govt of no shame.....
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Bambur50: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
You can identify a leader anywhere you have seen one buhari is a genius. It not easy to governed, watch the movie designated survivor i guess no one will be here insulting the personality of pmb all because of ethnicity. Of course we all have our grievances towards the way things are done but we should please be objective in criticism him. We are just consume by hatred.
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by osazsky(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
this laughter must b a very big achievement to APC , then the 40000 emails and him wearing joggers and canvass to his farm,what PDP couldn't do, now APC laudghs, opens 40000 email within 2 years and so many other achievements like putting all female child in d kitchen ,women shld work dey shld remain in d kitchen and d other room,
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by ogtavia(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Angeleena:
who cares?wondering if his laughter changes anything.. nonsense..his laughter,his accommodating nature are all stupid
sorry please...lol..take it easy..
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Mydazz(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Despite all the fuel brouhaha a TV station will air a documentary of the jocular side of the President,...... what a joke
Thunder fire everyone involved in this poo, I mean EVERYONE
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Mydazz(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bambur50:
You can identify a leader anywhere you have seen one buhari is a genius. It not easy to governed, watch the movie designated survivor i guess no one will be here insulting the personality of pmb all because of ethnicity. Of course we all have our grievances towards the way things are done but we should please be objective in criticism him. We are just consume by hatred.

I've seen the movie sir,..... there's no basis of comparism,..... none at all
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by jonnyjustcome22: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
Buhari and his people are they from ether side of the world. They can't even see that people are suffering especially this fuel wahala. I wonder there reason to laugh clueless government. Mtcheeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Shettima: Senate President, Speaker Can’t Be Of Same Faith / Maiduguri Under Attack On Election Day, 7 Explosions Occur Within 10 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.