Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,568 members, 7,847,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose (1324 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has advised Nigerians to send President Buhari back to his farm in Daura, Katsina state.

He said it was alarming that under the Buhari led All Progressives Congress (APC) government, 7.74million Nigerians lost their jobs within the last two years.

“It is shameful that instead of creating the three million jobs it promised Nigerians yearly, the APC government has created unemployment”, Fayose said.

He lamented what he described as the “We don’t care” attitude of the government, pointing out that; “while Nigerians continue to suffer from the ineptitude of this APC government, it is more worrisome that the President and his men are carrying on as if all is well with the country.”

In a statement issued on Sunday, by his spokesman, Fayose, who said he was vindicated on his position that President Buhari lacked the required capacity to perform said “by now, it should be clear to all Nigerians that President Buhari does not have anything to offer Nigerians other that sufferings and hardships.”

The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) had stated in its latest unemployment report that 4.07 million Nigerians became unemployed between January and September this year.

Also, the NBS said 3.67 million Nigerians became jobless last year.

Governor Fayose said in his reaction that; “One of the many effects of the President’s lack of the required mental and intellectual capacity to tackle the nation’s economic problems is the collapse of several companies and loss of 3.67 million jobs in 2016 and another 4.07 million jobs in 2017.

“Today, under a government that promised change, Nigerians cannot even celebrate Christmas and New Year in peace because of the fuel scarcity
orchestrated by the Buhari’s government just to achieve its aim of hiking fuel price. Nigerians are now buying petrol for as high as N600 per litre..

“Nigerians are only asking for food on their tables; they want employments and they want security. But they have gotten hardship and suffering from President Buhari and his clueless government?

“I therefore call on Nigerians to be prepared to use their votes to send President Buhari back to his farm in Daura so that Nigeria can once again, return to the path of progress.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/24/nigerians-buhari-fayose/

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by bedspread: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
W
Re: What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by Yemike(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
After sending him to his farm what next??

To vote for another buhari incarnate??

We're just recycling leaders.
Our presidential election is just like asking someone to choose between dying by fire or by hanging!

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by clevvermind(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
What Nigerians should do is to send him back to Daura by 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by Mcsenior(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
2019 2019

Natural Remedy Lab just exposed medicinal benefits of common herbs & spices for general wellbeing
Re: What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by Escalze(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
Issues like this will continue if and only if we elect people who are sound intellectually and not based on ethnicity, tribalism and religion.

Still can't imagine that we have just two options in 2019 cry
Re: What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by PMBmustGo2019: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
We must send Buhari back to Daura come 2019.

This is a task that must be done.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by surgical: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Yemike:
After sending him to his farm what next??

To vote for another buhari incarnate??

We're just recycling leaders.
Our presidential election is just like asking someone to choose between dying by fire or by hanging!
Lol, you have totally lost faith in this county.
Re: What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by SIMPLYkush: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by surgical: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:

it is the youth and social media that will do it, the oppressors own the major media houses ,such as tvc, punch, the nation, leadership, channels, max FM e.t.c, they did it in u s the people will prevail here too, despite the conspiracy of the media and the cashivist, the people must remained resolute to liberate them selves from the yoke of oppression. I agree with you its a patriotic task that must be done.
Re: What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by PMBmustGo2019: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
surgical:
it is the youth and social media that will do it, the oppressors own the major media houses ,such as tvc, punch, the nation, leadership, channels, max FM e.t.c, they did it in u s the people will prevail here too, despite the conspiracy of the media and the cashivist, the people must remained resolute to liberate them selves from the yoke of oppression. I agree with you its a patriotic task that must be done.

Believe and keep faith, The Egyptians you see today you will never see them again in 2019.
Re: What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by anibirelawal(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
This man again
Re: What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by rs172(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
bush meat will catch hunter one day

lemme use this medium to announce my soon to be released song..
Reagan_stevs No.
download more music and get hyped with nerohype.
Re: What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:

all we need is a divided north between Buhari and any other northern candidate, believe me buhari would be history.
I dont know how the west would vote in 2019,
But i know Buhari will never get votes in the east and in the south south.

But with a divided north, the south south and the east would have there way.
Irrespective of how the west would vote.
Atiku can divide the north.
Re: What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by PMBmustGo2019: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
gocac:
all we need is a divided north between Buhari and any other northern candidate, believe me buhari would be history.
I dont know how the west would vote in 2019,
But i know Buhari will never get votes in the east and in the south south.

But with a divided north, the south south and the east would have there way.
Irrespective of how the west would vote.
Atiku can divide the north.

This is exactly what will happen in 2019.
Re: What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose by JOMAX: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
surgical:
Lol, you have totally lost faith in this county.
:-D
No seriously feed me a list of the options we have now, young or old ...all I hear is Atiku. What a shame ...

(1) (Reply)

Vote Analysis Of States Wins Buhari Versus Atiku, Kwankwaso, Saraki & Dankwambo / Osun Results For 30 Local Govts - APC triumphs / TRUE LEADERSHIP: A Choice Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.