Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe (939 Views)

I Strongly Believe Coronavirus Is Caused By Corruption – EFCC Boss Magu Says / I Strongly Believe Uche Nwosu Is Going To Win Imo State Governorship Election / Dickson To Buhari: Without Devolution, Restructuring, There Wont Be Stability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by fineboynl(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
i have notice something about this buhari administration, and one of them is the rapid response to issues that affect the fulani as first priority and next is Sunnis Muslim faith. they distance themselves from Shiite Muslims and treat them more like Christians. they sees others primary problem as not important like as i said here.

more like its their turn, the northerners don't care about the hardship and suffering as long as a Muslim is the president. one of the reason is to join meetings with other Muslim countries as buhari have been doing, and participate in Israel and Palestine votes.

because i non Muslim president will not partake in such things. their body has been itching when Gej was president because they cant wait to see northern president hold meeting with Islamic terrorst and for killing of shiitee.

look at muric for example that claimed to represent Muslim rights, but was silent on the shiite killing.

look as rapid response to cows thief and fulani killing. it all shows we are in trouble in the country.

2 Likes

Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
The way people reason sometimes sef.

5 Likes

Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by NCP: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
the VictmsMentality Syndrome (VMS) is deeply etched in the psyche of IPOB people. It comes in varying proportions. It manifests in form of "outrageous feelgood syndrome", "EnviousHatred towards other neighbouring tribes or races", "AttacheeByForce" and more.

Excerpts from
"VictimsMentality Syndorome Disease: The SE Nigeria Case Studies"
By
Dr. Okechukwuma Obigbo, Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry and Psychotic Diseases, Discoverer of VMS,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by goldviaggra: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
True talk

1 Like

Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by Yakson09: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
May GOD bless u.

1 Like

Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by fineboynl(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
NCP:
the VictmsMentality Syndrome (VMS) is deeply etched in the psyche of IPOB people. It comes in varying proportions. It manifests in form of "outrageous feelgood syndrome", "EnviousHatred towards other neighbouring tribes or races", "AttacheeByForce" and more.

Excerpts from
By
Dr. Okechukwuma Obigbo, Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry and Psychotic Diseases, Discoverer of VMS,

then why are you afraid for them to go? why do you want them when they don't want you.

2 Likes

Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by chomchom1(f): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
That is what buhari has caused.. hate speech

1 Like

Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by goldviaggra: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
NCP:

Excerpts from
By

Trash

3 Likes

Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by CrtlAltDel: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
NCP:

Excerpts from
By

Gbam

4 Likes

Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by NCP: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by mikolo80: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chei
See how easy it is to manipulate ppl. See Di'mumu trying to start religious war. And wen the dying begins d mumu will be begging for it to end. Keep running your mouth

1 Like

Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by Danladi7: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
it is not to frustrate Igbo again grin

THIS PEOPLE AND VICTIM MENTALITY
Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by Adezzy007: 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Now the politicians best weapon at work cage the mind of those FXXLS with tribalism and religion.
Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by Olril18(m): 3:12am On Dec 25, 2017
fineboynl:
i have notice something about this buhari administration, and one of them is the rapid response to issues that affect the fulani as first priority and next is Sunnis Muslim faith. they distance themselves from Shiite Muslims and treat them more like Christians. they sees others primary problem as not important like as i said here.

more like its their turn, the northerners don't care about the hardship and suffering as long as a Muslim is the president. one of the reason is to join meetings with other Muslim countries as buhari have been doing, and participate in Israel and Palestine votes.

because i non Muslim president will not partake in such things. their body has been itching when Gej was president because they cant wait to see northern president hold meeting with Islamic terrorst and for killing of shiitee.

look at muric for example that claimed to represent Muslim rights, but was silent on the shiite killing.

look as rapid response to cows thief and fulani killing. it all shows we are in trouble in the country.

so this fuel scarcity is only affecting Christians?

someone just opened "ipob bureau of statistics" thread...you may have a peep...

you Igbos are just plain stupid.
Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by Annie939(f): 3:26am On Dec 25, 2017
buhariaaa and apc is a failure. what do you expect from someone like jubrin from Sudan anyways, happy Christmas friends.
Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by kings09(m): 3:29am On Dec 25, 2017
Go n get ur PVC. Its time to vote out d useless govt led by buhari
Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by deomelo: 4:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob bigoted rant.

You people are just too damn pathetic.
Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by chuksanambra: 4:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Some Igbos are just pathetic. They're the ones giving others a bad name.

The truth is that until Igbos sit down and tell ourselves the truth, we won't progress. Igbos blame everyone for the misfortune of Igbos but fail to accept responsibility for wrongdoing. We believe we're Igbos and we can do no wrong. Anything that happens was done by others to harm us.

This is the reason for foolish posts like the nonsense this OP put up. If not for civilisation, people like the OP were skinned alive and their skins used to make drums. If he's useless as a person, he'll be useful as an object.

1 Like

Re: If Its Muslim Season There Wont Have Been Scarcity. I Strongly Believe by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 25, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Let Voters Decide Buhari’s Fate – Kashamu Tells Buhari’s Detractors / Emir Of Kano Sanusi Takes Sides With Fulani Herdsmen / Police Sargeant Attacks Peace Corps Commandant In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.