Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Strongly Believe Uche Nwosu Is Going To Win Imo State Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Strongly Believe Uche Nwosu Is Going To Win Imo State Governorship Election (534 Views)

How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun / APC Will Never Win Imo State ~ Gov. Rochas Okorocha / Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Strongly Believe Uche Nwosu Is Going To Win Imo State Governorship Election by memgbe: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2019
Let me be the first to say it here, . Contrary to what I have been hearing from outside the state, and social media, it seemed that Rochas son in-law has already lost the election. But contrary to this, when I travelled to the village for the presidential election, one of the things I found out was that Rochas was fairly popular among the rural inhabitants, not as popular as he used to be, but far more popular than any politician you can think of in imo state now. Secondly Rochas and AA, has the most formidable political structure at the moment in imo state, (the 305 ward councillors, and 27 lga chairmen) they we're really instrumental in helping Rochas win his senatorial bid. Thirdly, many people are beginning to see Uche nwosu as a lesser evil, compared to other candidates. Hope uzodimma is a no no, people actually detest him, the only way he can win is to use federal might to rig, that's his only option, ararume is no longer as powerful as his used to be, and just like Atiku, people are beginning to doubt his true intentions, after contesting for governorship a long time now. Iheadioha has the problem of mbaise factor, every other part of imo state distrust and mistrust mbaise. And he is not popular in orlu senatorial zone of imo state which has 12 local governments out of 27. I believe this and many more will contribute to nwosu winning the race.,

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Believe Uche Nwosu Is Going To Win Imo State Governorship Election by gidgiddy: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ndi-Imo are actually tired of Rochas and his unbridled ambition to foist his Son In law on them.

There are also heavyweight contenders like Emeka Ihedioha of PDP, Hope Uzodimma of APC and Ifeanyi Ararume of APGA.

It will be a fight to the finish
Re: I Strongly Believe Uche Nwosu Is Going To Win Imo State Governorship Election by bedfordking: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
I like your analysis but believe that Iheadioha will win . but it will be close . this is what will play out. This Saturday will end up inconclusive then it will be a run off between Uche Nwosu and Iheadioha

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Believe Uche Nwosu Is Going To Win Imo State Governorship Election by memgbe: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
bedfordking:
I like your analysis but believe that Iheadioha will win . but it will be close . this is what will play out. This Saturday will end up inconclusive then it will be a run off between Uche Nwosu and Iheadioha
I foresee a run off, if that happens, then I'm afraid that iheadioha may carry the day because there will certainly be grand alliance against nwosu and his in-law Rochas

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Debacle: Govt Suspends Civil Servant For Supporting Apc?! / PDP About To Wrestle Power From Ganduje After Winning The Last LGA / Apga Rejects Imo Governorship Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.