Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House (24058 Views)

16 Trucks Of Fuel Meant For Adamawa Diverted – DPR / Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti / Ayo Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by StankovicEgeni(m): 4:38am On Dec 25, 2017
I still don't get why some persons dislike this noble man... I think he should be celebrated and prayed for. He has my blessings.
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by cantok(m): 5:01am On Dec 25, 2017
temitemi1:
Lalasticlala, dont you think we should commend my Role Model for this
Fayose knows when 80% has been sold, but how do I know if 80% has been removed for sale! tongue
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by opusakidy(m): 5:13am On Dec 25, 2017
D BEST GOVERNOR,PEOPLSS CHOICE
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by gabrielani: 5:17am On Dec 25, 2017
ericmor:
they create the hardship and they latter resolved it, seeing Nigerians as fools that will always fall for their logic just to get political post. genera;;y about our politicians

Is he the one that created the fuel scarcity in the entire Nigeria?
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by Awaja(m): 6:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Controlled price too,I love this moves ,buhari and APC should better decamp to PDP.
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by princeloba: 6:38am On Dec 25, 2017
wow! infact this man has been doing a great job, i love his footsteps, a patriotic leader, ride on fayose, 2019 is sure for you, our next president

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by Iamzik: 7:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Waiting for Ambode to do thesame in Lagos...
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by temitemi1(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Im fully back bro.
mankan2k7:

where have u been? really miss u. Your role model is going places
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by Humility017(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Iamzik:
Waiting for Ambode to do thesame in Lagos...
my brother from this revelation.....it goes to show all governors and even mr. president all have thousands of litres of petroleum in their cave......

only fayose choosed to share wit the citizens...

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by Chetimah(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2017
Why don't you release this when you are having problems with petrol marketers in the state around May and june?that make alot of people to surfer,if not for the help of GOVERNOR Aregbesola of osun that help by talking to the marketers. Now you are trying to score free political points..please why don't you give the fuel for free? I beg go pay youR workers there salaries..
temitemi1:
Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State taking step to reduce the hardship being faced by his people because of scarcity of fuel.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/944939008722919424
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by resurgentxtian4: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2017
ufuosman:

Thanks man, same

You are a very mature man. Keep it up.
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by resurgentxtian4: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2017
StankovicEgeni:
I still don't get why some persons dislike this noble man... I think he should be celebrated and prayed for. He has my blessings.

Most Muslims don’t like him because they see in him the capacity to save Christians in Nigeria from the terror of Islamic extremist. They fear him a lot as they see in him another Donald Trump.

Millions also love him to bits for being a strong and courageous leader in the face of blatant tyranny.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by resurgentxtian4: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=kinibigdeal post=63582687][/quote]

Don’t mind them. They have been commissioned to bring Fayose down but just like the failure of the far left media to bring Donald Trump down, the BMC crew has failed and shall fail in their bid to bring down ayodele Fayose.

We are solidly behind him (and FFK) and pray that they grow from strength to strength politically.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by pozolana(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=Escalze post=63577636]Good one
Anything to alleviate the suffering of the citizens is welcome
60:000 litres ? Not up to 2 truck load
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by pozolana(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2017
brainpulse:
shocked 60,000 litres meant for only you alone
60;000 ? Is less than 2 truck
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by Escalze(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=pozolana post=63587237][/quote] It'll go a long way bro
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by Adegokeakeem: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Am impressed...... Ekiti state people really deserve this man cheesy
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by highbeekeys(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Good political move. One could av eyes and yet be blind.
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by bolutifedavid(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2017
That's a very good approach @ Gov Fayose
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by Emaopel2015(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2017
Kudos to this man...Merry Xmas my Excellency Chief Ayodele Fayose...Voice for the voiceless
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by evy800(f): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2017
When dey Bleep up we are quick to lash out at dem, for this act personally i think he deserves a thumbs up cool
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by Duru009(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2017
vice-president of Nigeria come 2019 !
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by Drversatile: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2017
I commend his effort for this.

Because if he didn't release it no body can hold it against him. A nice gesture from a reasonable sitting governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by ericmor: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
gabrielani:

Is he the one that created the fuel scarcity in the entire Nigeria?

he is one of them, they are all the same my brother. don't be fool by any of them
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by BudeYahooCom: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
moyinoluwabun:
Sitting on fence concerning fayose's life style, whether to hate or love him. Dude knows how to scam my emotion.

You must be yoruba muslim to refuse to like him. yoru-muslims are hardened unpleaseable haterz!

Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by BudeYahooCom: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Humility017:

my brother from this revelation.....it goes to show all governors and even mr. president all have thousands of litres of petroleum in their cave......

only fayose choosed to share wit the citizens...

Fayose have indirectly revealed that the certificateless buffoon with nepa bill must have up to 800,000 litres of fuel in Aso villa but the dullarddd is too greedy to share even 1 litre with fellow countrymen. Dumbohari is selfish.
Re: Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House by steryj(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
temitemi1:
Lalasticlala, dont you think we should commend my Role Model for this
I almost asked about your whereabouts on nairaland o smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Withheld N824.7 Billion Oil Revenue In 6 Months Of Buhari’s Govt / Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria / Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.