Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 (22663 Views)

Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives / 'Saboteurs Behind Lagos Refuse' - Cleaner Lagos Initiative / Distribution Of Cleaner Lagos Initiative Thrash Bags Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by mofedamijo(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2017
ProjectNaija:
I sincerely hope they make an impact cause Lagos has gotten dirtier under Ambode.
Lies lie lies,av been away for some time,and came back recently,lagos is looking far better than i left it,ojota,v,i,ikoyi,ikeja,especially ikeja under bridge,oshodi under bridge,its not super clean yet,but its better,the places i have seen that looks dirty re the markets were they put thier dirts on the road,but lagos is looking neater than ever.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by skyhadi16(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by Hopehall: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2017
Disappointed, When I saw the topic I thought the trucks and buses were for the transport sector.
Click like if u think Lagos' transport sector need a major reform/overhaul

2 Likes

Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by richeeyo(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2017
MasterKim:
This ambode is anti Jew
He purposely paint the truck green becuz he knows we easterners dislike green.
He will pay dearly for this.
You don't joke with us
Igbo amaka grin
He just entered our trap grin
You people are not normal

1 Like

Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by jafarkuku: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2017
MasterKim:
This ambode is anti Jew
You don't joke with us
Igbo amaka grin

How are igbos jews? You do know jews aren't christian in anyway? Some people just talk without knowledge.
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by shams040(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Lol, PPP all na investment. This will only cover those areas dat will pay eg lekki nt for places like idumota.
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by shams040(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2017
Hopehall:
Disappointed, When I saw the topic I thought the trucks and buses were for the transport sector.
Click like if u think Lagos' transport sector need a major reform/overhaul

A very big reform.
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by noskcid(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2017
MasterKim:
This ambode is anti Jew
You don't joke with us
Igbo amaka grin

Funny u grin

1 Like

Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2017
adelacuna:
This is crazy how do you expect this to ameliorate the waste management menace in the city, the government is ill advised on this situation, why not support the local content instead of bringing in foreign investors when you know your local investors can do it better.

Politicians and their friends & family are the ones bringing these foreign guys to partner with them. Do you understand now. The rich get richer and the poor get fūcked
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2017
It would be good to have statistics on the number of trucks. Cos what I am seeing is not even enough to clean a small locality in Lagos talk less of the entire Lagos.
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by HadesholaGomez(m): 10:14am On Dec 25, 2017
Gov Ambode is a visionary leader.
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by adeblow(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Hmm United States of Lagos
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by blueSpartan: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2017
jafarkuku:

How are igbos jews? You do know jews aren't christian in anyway? Some people just talk without knowledge.

He is mocking ipob ooo grin

He's being sarcastic
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Gypsey con see oogringrin
Good! developement
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by Martin0(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2017
gypsey:
Good! developement

Na dat kin trucks and vehicles dem dey use oo,but u can see,that for lagos stategringrin

But most private owner's still dey use tipper also take they evacuate waste

1 Like

Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by EngrXrix(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2017
As long as they have professionals driving those vehicles then it's a welcomed development.

1 Like

Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by GavelSlam: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2017
sophoccles:

Politicians and their friends & family are the ones bringing these foreign guys to partner with them. Do you understand now. The rich get richer and the poor get fūcked
They took your ideas?
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by slimfit1(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2017
chuksanambra:

Just like that congregation of old fools called the Ohaneze, you're one of those disgracing us.

I'm a Yoruba man abeg I don't support rubbish
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by murmee: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Bevista:
Lagos should just be an independent country.
Don't worry. It will soon become the capital of Oduduwa Region!
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by lynx200(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Honestly I don't understand this move. It looks good on the surface but why cancel a PPP initiative by the last administration that was working and come out with a new project? Even if there were hiccups in it, the administration should have just modified it rather than waste time and resources coming up with a new initiative and leaving the city exposed to a health epidemic with all the unpacked rubbish all around. Do you know the time and resources that has been used in this would have been better committed to other things? What about the individuals who have invested in the PPP arrangement, what happens to their investments? Govt is supposed to be a continuum but with this kind of actions how can they be progress in the land? I hope the next administration after this won't scrap this and come up with their own.
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by adelacuna(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
anochuko01:

this is local content too I'm surer.
he has only given the contract to friends/family.

Don't say what you don't know bro, visionscape is not a Nigerian content, they are from the East their HQ should be in Dubai or UK
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by adelacuna(m): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
sophoccles:

Not so bro, the point here is why bringing in foreign investors, if u need any partnership do it with our local investors, do you realize that the bringing in of Visionscape has killed the business of lots of people that have invested hundreds of millions into the waste management business in lagos.
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by anochuko01(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
adelacuna:

Don't say what you don't know bro, visionscape is not a Nigerian content, they are from the East their HQ should be in Dubai or UK
my bad... I'm sorry.
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by salesforce: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by waldigit: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Newshelm:
The Cleaner Lagos Initiative was created by the Ministry of Environment to protect the environment, health and social living standards of Lagos State residents.

Here are photos of the buses and trucks that are due for 2018 operations.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-brand-new-trucks-and-buses-for.html

Great, but I hope they have good maintenance plan for these hardwares.
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
hope this thing will work and other states will copy from it and create jobs for the youths. ...
Re: Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 by ProjectNaija(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
mofedamijo:

Lies lie lies,av been away for some time,and came back recently,lagos is looking far better than i left it,ojota,v,i,ikoyi,ikeja,especially ikeja under bridge,oshodi under bridge,its not super clean yet,but its better,the places i have seen that looks dirty re the markets were they put thier dirts on the road,but lagos is looking neater than ever.......

Everybody is entitled to his/her ill informed opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos) / Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa / Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.