Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story (7129 Views)

Popular Blogger Ono Bello Wants Online Platforms Regulated / Come In Get This Well Designed Blogger Template! / 7 simple things every blogger should take into account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by victorisreal02: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story

Mr Ejump is one of Nigeria's popular blogger, the CEO and founder of 9jaflaver.com

He took to his facebook timeline to share his inspiring hustle story

Read below:-

Guys, Laides, let me gist you my hustle story!!
My name is:- Mr Ejump, you all know me as the owner and CEO of one of Africa's top blogs "9jaflaver" I'm 25 year-old, born on the 8th of August 1992.
I didn't start my hustle as a blogger, I started my hustle as a music artiste in the year 2010, I made friends with some upcoming music producers which gave me the opportunity to be able to work on my music writting and singing skills, then wizkid inspired me alot with his first hit song "Holla at your boy", believe me, the industry to me then was not easy for due to financial difficulties, I dropped couple of songs requested for support from my relatives, but none could help me, I remember saving my daily feeding money just to record a track, in the year 2011 I got a job as a sales boy the pay to me then was fair as I could save them to make some more musics in the studio.
Towards the ending of 2013, I got admitted into the university of Abuja (Economics department) that was when 9jaflaver came into my mind, then I dropped music and launched 9jaflaver in the year 2014.
Believe me I was never a serious student to be compared to the brain-box in my class then, all I paid more attention to my blog than any other school nor extra curriculum activities, I had very few friends, no girlfriend. My few weeks in school I was like a ghost class mate to many of my class mates due to how quiet I use to be, sitting at the back sit during every class, updating my blog. Read lots of tech (DIY) Do it yourself web programming tips, then I earned nothing from my blog (Financially), I saw lots of young guys driving luxury cars, living in very large and luxury homes, I was never intermediated, then I used my school feeding money as an undergraduate to renew my website hosting, domain names, and Internet subscription as I remember using an old blackberry bold 3 to update my blog.
My second semester as a student of uniabuja student then, I started utilizing a whatsapp group for my classmates where we get lecture updates and other school related updates as an avenue to share my blog post links, that was when many of my class mates got to know 9jaflaver and me (Mr Ejump), I became my class mates lindaikeji, I slept less, blogged more, gathered news from around university of Abuja, pushed them through the-same whatsapp group and that was how the school gists will travel around school campus as one student will share it to another school group till it goes viral in uniabuja campus, then I felt like Uniabuja lindaikeji, the feeling was so awsome.
That's not all:-
The passion as a blogger became so unquenchable, I stood strong as a blogger. And right now 9jaflaver is known all over Africa as one of the most popular blogs in Africa (Nigeria), and I'll still never relax, I'll always work to increase the high quality services 9jaflaver provides, success can never be an avenue for me to relax, call me workaholic I don't care # smiles
It's never been easy, 4 years of hardwork and consistency made it possible, and I'll never forget God for his awesome grace and help in lifting me and my company up, He'll never stop as my growth and that of my company will never halt
Guys, ladies, if there are anythings you gat passion for that can earn lots of money for you, never give up, be consistent, and hold onto God, you'll get there, it'll only take time
Take care, Happy Christmas celebration in advance

Screenshots below:-

Lalasticlala mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by webincomeplus(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Popular blogger? I don't know him here in Elega.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by Finstar: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
webincomeplus:
Popular blogger? I don't know him here in Elega.

Same here lol.. But I'm sure he's making enough already.. There are some Nigerian bloggers that make over N800k a month but are ghost, anonymous.

Anyway, my own testimony will come soon cheesy

Check out www.entmirror.com for business ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by GoodiOG(m): 2:31am On Dec 25, 2017
Anybody thst dont know 9jaflaver.com, Is that person a Nigerian

This Nonsese better end this year grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by MrHistorian: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2017
cool
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by ladeb: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2017
gud story
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by tstx(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2017
ok... I've never heard of him tho

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by linu80: 6:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year in Advance

Are you a fabric seller? or Do you have an oncoming event?

Bright Aso-Oke weave all kinds and different patterns of aso-oke at affordable prices
We sell in wholesales and retail.

Check signature to contact us today!!!

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by akeentech(m): 6:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Finstar:
Same here lol.. But I'm sure he's making enough already.. There are some Nigerian bloggers that make over N800k a month but are ghost, anonymous.
That's me, I'm unknown but I'm making it big, my target in 2018 is 3m monthly God bless my hustle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by akeentech(m): 6:55am On Dec 25, 2017
tstx:
ok
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by Africanalert: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Nice advert
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by amzee(m): 6:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by Guilderland1(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2017
How much do he make in a month
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2017
For every 9jaflaver there are over 50000 bloggers who have given up. After doing copy nd paste dem tire angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by twentyk(m): 6:59am On Dec 25, 2017
H
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by webincomeplus(m): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2017
GoodiOG:
Anybody thst dont know 9jaflaver.com, Is that person a Nigerian

This Nonsese better end this year grin grin cheesy
So, in your cretinous mind, knowing one 9jaflaver.com is the new criterion for being a Nigerian? Continue!
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2017
What is 9jaflaver? Never heard of it here in Kumasi.
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2017
Luiz1:
What is 9jaflaver? Never heard of it here in Kumasi.
We don't know him here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by aragon4realz(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2017
merry Christmas all sale you event tickets at www.ticketlander.Com
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by drey69(m): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2017
What is 9jaflaver?

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by LORDofODDS(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2017
9jaflaver.com is the bomb. fastest blog site to download Nigerian music without pop up adverts and redirection. that site try sha but..
. e rank pass notjuskok for Alexa and e dey compete with only naijaloaded for now sha. the site no too sweet but e mk sense in terms of fastness

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Sorry i don't know you.
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by Finstar: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2017
akeentech:

That's me, I'm unknown but I'm making it big, my target in 2018 is 3m monthly God bless my hustle

Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by SirLakes: 7:21am On Dec 25, 2017
cool
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by blueSpartan: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2017
LORDofODDS:
9jaflaver.com is the bomb. fastest blog site to download Nigerian music without pop up adverts and redirection. that site try sha but..
. e rank pass notjuskok for Alexa and e dey compete with only naijaloaded for now sha. the site no too sweet but e mk sense in terms of fastness

You too de lie

abi na other Alexa u de use ni?
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by King57: 7:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by Profcamsey(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2017
This marketing agenda on FP better end this year
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by rs172(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Little beginning.... and making it big...
but then dropping soon my first studio work.... Reagan stevs. No... download more music on nerohype.
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by femmix112(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2017
dont know him though but I respect the story[color=#000099][/color] cool
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by ferdoplay123: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2017
victorisreal02:
Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story

Mr Ejump is one of Nigeria's popular blogger, the CEO and founder of 9jaflaver.com

He took to his facebook timeline to share his inspiring hustle story

Read below:-

Screenshots below:-

Lalasticlala mynd44

Let me even check his name on Forbes to see if he's really existing...lol
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by abdulaz: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2017
That’s nice. At least him dey hustle when him mates dey sleep.

I like hustlers who don’t depend on anyone for help.

Shout out to all the keyboard soldiers, may your formats never cease to come and may your clients keep paying.

Remember, the motto is work smart not hard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Verify Your US Adsense Here / The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing / What Are The Advantages Of Federal Government Web Developer Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.