Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story (7139 Views)

Popular Blogger Ono Bello Wants Online Platforms Regulated / Come In Get This Well Designed Blogger Template! / 7 simple things every blogger should take into account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2017
LORDofODDS:
9jaflaver.com is the bomb. fastest blog site to download Nigerian music without pop up adverts and redirection. that site try sha but..
. e rank pass notjuskok for Alexa and e dey compete with only naijaloaded for now sha. the site no too sweet but e mk sense in terms of fastness

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by Ogaonos: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2017
ladeb:
gud story
na dis kind positive story one shuld hear on christmas day nt negative stories our minds need a vacatn.2 positivity because christ was positive.so abeg u blogger guys can continue 2morrow wit u na -ive story hustle.
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by olamariamjonez(m): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Thanks. Inspired
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by miqos02(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2017
Seen
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2017
9jaflaver and copy and paste
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by cobsol(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2017
The thing is this guy may never earn from this blog,

1. You must cave a niche for yourself and stick there.

2. You must monetize or have a clear clue on how to monetize from the very onset.. But this guy is just wasting his time and mb on this free music hazard looking template download WP I see he calls blog.

3. He can't even run addsense cos he has failed google piracy laws. So how is going to monetize now? Sale private adds? Lol

Many for errors in setup... If your the owner of this blog instead of celebrating wasted works contact me now for breakthrough. 07036248614
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by GoodiOG(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2017
webincomeplus:

So, in your cretinous mind, knowing one 9jaflaver.com is the new criterion for being a Nigerian? Continue!
Don't let hate take you to your early grave. How can you tell me u don't know 9jaflaver.com. I mean u dy download music at all, Search for any nigerian music on google. 9jaflaver is always on first three

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by webincomeplus(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2017
GoodiOG:

Don't let hate take you to your early grave. How can you tell me u don't know 9jaflaver.com. I mean u dy download music at all, Search for any nigerian music on google. 9jaflaver is always on first three
People like you have issues. Just so you know, I don't listen to music, let alone download it. So, say something else!
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by GoodiOG(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2017
webincomeplus:

People like you have issues. Just so you know, I don't listen to music, let alone download it. So, say something else!
Then u shouldn't have quoted me in the first place grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by sixtus3606(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
webincomeplus:
Popular blogger? I don't know him here in Elega.

that guy is a modfvka! did some designs back then in 2014. he said it wasn't nice. but he used it on all his media for close to 2years, but never paid.

seun, lalasticlala, mynd44...i hope say una dey see now. because e be like say na to only ban una sabi.

ejump should come and defend his fvckn self here!!
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by ransomeware: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
The site dope and e dey sell private advert. E rank pass notjustok.com and other music blog. If u want cast I day wait because I b DAT site fan
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
cobsol:
The thing is this guy may never earn from this blog,

1. You must cave a niche for yourself and stick there.

2. You must monetize or have a clear clue on how to monetize from the very onset.. But this guy is just wasting his time and mb on this free music hazard looking template download WP I see he calls blog.

3. He can't even run addsense cos he has failed google piracy laws. So how is going to monetize now? Sale private adds? Lol

Many for errors in setup... If your the owner of this blog instead of celebrating wasted works contact me now for breakthrough. 07036248614
Over sabi.... Dude is earning already...
I download most of the songs on my phone from that side.. The site also has good SEO and it's running AdSense too...
I nor know why poor people sabi give financial advice
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
B4 I forget, that's the home of free music beats in Nigeria... No other site in the full Naija gives free beat like 9jaflaver
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger "Ejump" Shares His Inspiring Hustle Story by Iamjasonjoshua(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Whats the best web host to use for blogging

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Giving Four Wordpress Premium Themes For FREE!!! / The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing / How To Auto Generate Short Urls Of Your Posts In Blogger With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.