Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma (25158 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by FisifunKododada: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
cool
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by melejo(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
I don't care

what has innoson don for we the Igbo's

producing costly cars
He should started feeding you and your ancestors. Lazy boy, don't go and get work

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by fishbone123(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
all I can say Is that GTB should hire the company to me and give me 35yrs to pay back all d debt wit interest
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by tempest01(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
From the charges, it can be seen that the EFCC has a pact with GTB. It was wrong for Innoson to withdraw his own case. it's obvious this is a case of who has more dirt against another.

At the end. This case will be settled, and some millions Will change hands, and we will hear nothing of it. GTB is just ding all these to reduce the settlement money. What they should have done from the start.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by bencynthgreat: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
ettybaba:
To say the I'm disappointed in the ibos that turned this case into a tribal affair is to say the least.
I learnt that Innosson MD operated fatter accounts with both Fidelity and Diamond banks owned by Ibos in 2009 when he was seeking for loan but they did not believe in his dream. They would rather lend their money to fuel importers.
GTB took a risk and borrow this ingrate and unfaithful man called Innocent Chukwuma the money he needed and look at where we are today.
Why didn't this man turn against his tribesmen when they refused to lend him money for his business?
The man forged a document to clear his goods when he had not paid GTB but GTB was magnanimous with him and his business even after innoson confessed to the SFU (Special Fraud Unit) he forged the documents.
Unreasonable fellows are calling for their people to close their accounts in GTB. Whao!!
GTB makes over 76% of their profit from just top 150 customers. Some of the e-rats calling for boycott of GTB are actually burden on the bank.
Have the senseless tribalist thought of if GTB decides to sack their brothers and sisters working in the bank?
Innoson is doing well by setting up a manufacturing company in Nigeria but so also is GTB that is lending home grown companies money.
Innoson shot himself in the foot by turning the whole thing to a tribal affair.
His people are all over Abuja and Lagos with caps in hands pleading for soft landing buts its too late.
Have u been following up this matter at all? whose money was wrongly deducted? Innosson or GTB?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by chronique(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Homeboiy:

If he make cars of 1mill

he go die.abi

Some of you just talk anyhow. With the expensive cost of doing business and sourcing forex,how can you expect someone to manufacture a brand new car for 1m? Have you gone to the market to find out how much they sell keke napep?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by melejo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
ettybaba:
To say the I'm disappointed in the ibos that turned this case into a tribal affair is to say the least.
I learnt that Innosson MD operated fatter accounts with both Fidelity and Diamond banks owned by Ibos in 2009 when he was seeking for loan but they did not believe in his dream. They would rather lend their money to fuel importers.
GTB took a risk and borrow this ingrate and unfaithful man called Innocent Chukwuma the money he needed and look at where we are today.
Why didn't this man turn against his tribesmen when they refused to lend him money for his business?
The man forged a document to clear his goods when he had not paid GTB but GTB was magnanimous with him and his business even after innoson confessed to the SFU (Special Fraud Unit) he forged the documents.
Unreasonable fellows are calling for their people to close their accounts in GTB. Whao!!
GTB makes over 76% of their profit from just top 150 customers. Some of the e-rats calling for boycott of GTB are actually burden on the bank.
Have the senseless tribalist thought of if GTB decides to sack their brothers and sisters working in the bank?
Innoson is doing well by setting up a manufacturing company in Nigeria but so also is GTB that is lending home grown companies money.
His people are all over Abuja and Lagos with caps in hands pleading for soft landing buts its too late.
Your case is actually in critical condition. Bank don't lend money based on sentiment. It is business he deed with gtb not favour, stop being little

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by canalily(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Whch Big Man in Nigeria is remaining for EFCC robbishundecided

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by pointstores(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nawa
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by enemyofprogress: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Na war without end

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by intruxive(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Gbam!! Catch the damn thief angry
Show me one successful igbo business man without fraud in his closet and I will show you a virgin grandma angry

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by bencynthgreat: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Homeboiy:

If he make cars of 1mill

he go die.abi
Why will he make a brand new car of 1mill? So u can run ur mouth that he is making inferior cars. U talk like some one that can't afford a brand new motor cycle not to mention brand new car.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by mofedamijo(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
dokiOloye:

3-4-5 million isn't costly for a brand new car oga.
Just beg God to improve your economy sir grin.
B4 you get angry wt me,note that I'm also begging God to improve mine too.
A brand new NISSAN VERSA IN U.S.A COST 12,000$,and innoson is selling a lower grade car for 4million naira which is 11,000$,thats why peple dont really patronize them that much,pple will rather buy a 2005 toyota corolla grade A that has second hand value and that will last n serve better,with parts availability,u buy a corolla for 2million,u use for 2years and resell for 1.2-1.4million if used well,n then you buy an innoson for 4million and after 2years,you cant even resell for 1million...........think bout it boss.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by erico2k2(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
Homeboiy:

If he make cars of 1mill

he go die.abi
That go be keke not car
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
I[s] don't care

producing costly cars[/s]

Afonja demons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by erico2k2(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
mofedamijo:

A brand new NISSAN VERSA IN U.S.A COST 12,000$,and innoson is selling a lower grade car for 4million naira which is 11,000$,thats why peple dont really patronize them that much,pple will rather buy a 2005 toyota crolla grade A that has second hand value and that will last n serve better,with parts availability.
Howmany people buy that cash in the US ? ?
No be instalments ? ?
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by mofedamijo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
erico2k2:

Howmany people buy that cash in the US ? ?
No be instalments ? ?
Cause the system allows that,if the system doesnt allow they will pay in cash,u think americans dont buy used cars worth 10,000$ without credit facilities,or u think the dealerships have time for credit stuffs...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by AishaBuhari: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
I don't care

producing costly cars
See Edo boy wey the claim to be Igbo. Nairaland don suffer

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by erico2k2(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
mofedamijo:

Cause the system allows that,if the system doesnt allow they will pay in cash,u think americans dont buy used cars worth 10,000$ without credit facilities,or u think the dealerships have time for credit stuffs...
They won't buy . Trust do you know howmany years ypu will hav to save to buy itdame way people do not buy phones in the west . We all are on contract . Nigerians have to buy new phones
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ettybaba(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
bencynthgreat:

Have u been following up this matter at all? whose money was wrongly deducted? Innosson or GTB?
History did not start when GTB deducted innoson's money. It started when GTB (a Yoruba bank) lent money to an Igbo man to develop his business when other Igbo bank doubted the viability of the business and the intergrity of the owner.
Innoson defaulted thereafter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by AishaBuhari: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
safarigirl:
EFCC....the only agency in Nigeria wey no dey win case after filing

A half decent lawyer will be okay
Now this is funny.grin
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ettybaba(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
melejo:
Your case is actually in critical condition. Bank don't lend money based on sentiment. It is business he deed with gtb not favour, stop being little
Why did igbos turn a business deal to a tribal war.
Both diamond and fidelity banks doubted the integrity of Innoson's MD being an Igbo man. They don't pay back loan. They don't pay house rent after the expiration of the initial rent that allowed the to move in.
The 2 Igbo banks have been proven right.
Why do you think an Igbo man will build a house and say he doesn't want any Igbo tenant?
Shame!Shame!!Shame!!!.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by castrokins(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
To Start With, The EFCC Does Not Have An "Executive Chairman". Magu Is An Impostor That Should Be Arrested Immediately.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by tbliss22(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
ettybaba:
I learnt that Innosson MD operated fatter accounts with both Fidelity and Diamond banks owned by Ibos in 2009 when he was seeking for loan but they did not believe in his dream. They also doubted his imtergrity being an Igno man. They would rather lend their money to fuel importers or non Igbo businessesmen.
GTB took a risk and lent this ingrate and unfaithful man called Innocent Chukwuma the money he needed and look at where we are today.
Innoson is doing well by setting up a manufacturing company in Nigeria but I must quickly add so also is GTB that is lending home grown companies money.

Perfect analysis.....

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by GavelSlam: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
castrokins:
To Start With, The EFCC Does Not Have An "Executive Chairman". Magu Is An Impostor That Should Be Arrested Immediately.

Innossons should say that in court.

grin

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by lezz(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
ettybaba:
Innoson is doing well by setting up a manufacturing company in Nigeria but I must quickly add so also is GTB that is lending home grown companies money.
You're either a GTB staff or a lowgrade hireling.

Funny how you GTB thieves proclaim you won't comment on the saga but you're very apt to make comments hiding like a wharf rat in social media.

If Innoson forged papers, why are you only just bringing it to the fore after 3 high courts have asked you to pay back the billions you overcharged? how does that answer for your criminal over charge of his loan repayments?

You soulless corporate criminals are only looking for ways to stall the court-ordered repayment of the overcharge, so you went digging and came up with a fraud charge so you won't need to pay the billions you owe.

And how can a bank rely on just 150 of its customers to make its profits? You just unwittingly proved GTB is a dead bank without clientele circulation and reach.

You even chid your loyal customers as being a burden to the bank where they keep their hard-earned money.

What an arrogant, unprofessional waste of banking licence you idiots are!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by castrokins(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
If I Were Innossons, That'd Be My First Prayer - That The Petition Be Dismissed As Magu Lacks Locus To Petition As EFCC Chairman

GavelSlam:

Innossons should say that in court.

grin
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by VictorRomanov: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Homeboiy:

If he make cars of 1mill

he go die.abi

Na carton him go take make am? U know how much e cost to produce car?

Like the other guy said, just beg God to improve your economy. No be innoson fault. Nobody dey produce and sell brand new car for N1m.
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by GavelSlam: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
castrokins:
If I Were Innossons, That'd Be My First Prayer - That The Petition Be Dismissed As Magu Lacks Locus To Petition As EFCC Chairman

Because it was Magu that took him to court.

Don't reduce yourself to the level of stark ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by Obijulius: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Guest zombie in the building

checkedout:

The thing pain this Piggy sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here / What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.