Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma (25154 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ettybaba(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
lezz:
You're either a GTB staff or a lowgrade hireling.

Funny how you GTB thieves proclaim you won't comment on the saga but you're very apt to make comments hiding like a wharf rat in social media.

If Innoson forged papers, how does that answer for your criminal over charge of his loan repayments?

You soulless corporate criminals are only looking for ways to stall the court-ordered repayment of the overcharge, so you went digging and came up with a fraud charge so you won't need to pay the billions you owe.

And how can a bank rely on just 150 of its customers to make its profits? You just unwittingly proved GTB is a dead bank without clientele circulation and reach.

You even chid your loyal customers as being a burden to the bank where they keep their hard-earned money.

What an arrogant, unprofessional waste of banking licence you idiots are!
Dude I'm heavily invested in GTB and many other banks in the Nigeria Stock Exchange.
I know what the banks write as "bad loan" year in year out while the loan beneficiaries live large.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ettybaba(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
lezz:
You're either a GTB staff or a lowgrade hireling.

Funny how you GTB thieves proclaim you won't comment on the saga but you're very apt to make comments hiding like a wharf rat in social media.

If Innoson forged papers, how does that answer for your criminal over charge of his loan repayments?

You soulless corporate criminals are only looking for ways to stall the court-ordered repayment of the overcharge, so you went digging and came up with a fraud charge so you won't need to pay the billions you owe.

And how can a bank rely on just 150 of its customers to make its profits? You just unwittingly proved GTB is a dead bank without clientele circulation and reach.

You even chid your loyal customers as being a burden to the bank where they keep their hard-earned money.

What an arrogant, unprofessional waste of banking licence you idiots are!
I won't call your father an idio but we are not in the same class. Give me the same respect you give your father.

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by lezz(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
ettybaba:

I won't call your father an idio but we are not in the same class. Give me the same respect you give your father.
Your unbridled emotional outbursts suggest your upbringing is inferior to my domestic lackeys.

Let fathers be, except you want his evisceration for your Christmas gift.

Try sounding half as intelligent as you have always hoped to be.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by castrokins(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
The FG Is Taking Him To Court Through Ibrahim Magu Who's Illegally Sitting As Chairman Having Been Roundly Rejected/Denied Confirmation By The Nigerian Senate. He Lacks The Locus To Represent Government At That Level.

GavelSlam:

Because it was Magu that took him to court.

Don't reduce yourself to the level of stark ignorance.
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by lezz(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
ettybaba:

Dude I'm heavily invested in GTB and many other banks in the Nigeria Stock Exchange.
I know what the banks write as "bad loan" year in year out while the loan beneficiaries live large.

So you're just a client to GTB and you know Innoson forged clearing papers, you know GTB bank's key customers, you even know Innoson has bank accounts with diamond and fidelity. Do you have his BVN as a privileged GTB customer too , or it's just rumour ?

Common, you're a GTB man payed as a cyber hustler.

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by BBPIA(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
castrokins:
If I Were Innossons, That'd Be My First Prayer - That The Petition Be Dismissed As Magu Lacks Locus To Petition As EFCC Chairman

Magu didn't file the case, efcc did! Efcc is not an individual, it is an institution

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by GavelSlam: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
castrokins:
The FG Is Taking Him To Court Through Ibrahim Magu Who's Illegally Sitting As Chairman Having Been Roundly Rejected/Denied Confirmation By The Nigerian Senate. He Lacks The Locus To Represent Government At That Level.

Ok.

Innosons has won the case already.

He should just go home to sleep.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by Gotze1: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
[b][/b]
Obijulius:
Buhari supporters come and eat.

And some useless Lagos bred Igbos feel that pretending that Buhari has no anti Igbo agenda makes them sound reasonable- all to safeguard their landed investments in Lagos.

Lick ass all you care, the people you struggle to win favour from will still hate you.
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by BBPIA(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
castrokins:

This case does not involve fg, it is a fraud case filed against Innoson by a corporate organization through efcc.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ettybaba(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
lezz:

So you're just a client to GTB and you know Innoson forged clearing papers, you know GTB bank's key customers, you even know Innoson has bank accounts with diamond and fidelity. Do you have his BVN as a privileged GTB customer too , or it's just rumour ?

Common, you're a GTB man payed as a cyber hustler.
Illiterate please go back to school.
There is a difference between an account holder and a shareholder.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by edupedia: 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

Why not ask the House of Assembly to change the constitution such that anyone named Innocent or Igbo for that matter be granted immunity from prosecution.

...and that drawing looks like those of Igbos licking asses all over Naija...we know the ass-lickers of Naija...not so?...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by edupedia: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
BBPIA:

This case does not involve fg, it is a fraud case filed against Innoson by a corporate organization through efcc.

..and its between EFCC and him...whether head of EFCC is Magu or Guma is irrelevant...

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by lezz(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
ettybaba:

Illiterate please go back to school.
There is a difference between an account holder and a shareholder.
And how does an empty, grandstanding "shareholder" like you have access to privileged information , even telling us Innoson's other two banks.

You're making my Christmas Eve by evading all the posers I have presented to you.

Witless clown.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by Akolawole(m): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
jerryunit48:
IF INNOCENT IS REALLY INNOCENT AND THEY ARE DOING THIS TO HIM MAY GOD ALMIGHTY FIGHT THIS BATTLE FOR HIM

He does not even need prayer. He will be discharged
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by victorazyvictor(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

Why not ask the House of Assembly to change the constitution such that anyone named Innocent or Igbo for that matter be granted immunity from prosecution.

Dangote is a saint grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by castrokins(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
No Denying, But Did You Also Notice Magu Name On The First Page Of That Petition?

BBPIA:

Magu didn't file the case, efcc did! Efcc is not an individual, it is an institution
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by Akolawole(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

Ok.

Innosons has won the case already.

He should just go home to sleep.

Magun is acting chairman and he can be acting forever.

It is not Magu V Innosons

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
safarigirl:
EFCC....the only agency in Nigeria wey no dey win case after filing

A half decent lawyer will be okay

thats cold but true. efcc as they are today are one of the biggest indictments of government worker competence

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by stepup2know: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
ettybaba:
To say the I'm disappointed in the ibos that turned this case into a tribal affair is to say the least.
I learnt that Innosson MD operated fatter accounts with both Fidelity and Diamond banks owned by Ibos in 2009 when he was seeking for loan but they did not believe in his dream. They also doubted his imtergrity being an Igno man. They would rather lend their money to fuel importers or non Igbo businessesmen.
GTB took a risk and lent this ingrate and unfaithful man called Innocent Chukwuma the money he needed and look at where we are today.
Why didn't this man turn against his tribesmen when they refused to lend him money for his business?
The man forged a document to clear his goods when he had not paid GTB but GTB was magnanimous with him and his business even after innoson confessed to the SFU (Special Fraud Unit) he forged the documents.
Unreasonable fellows are calling for their people to close their accounts in GTB. Whao!!
GTB makes over 76% of their profit from just top 350 customers. Some of the e-rats calling for boycott of GTB are actually burden on the bank.
Have the senseless tribalist thought of if GTB decides to sack their brothers and sisters working in the bank?
Innoson is doing well by setting up a manufacturing company in Nigeria but I must quickly add so also is GTB that is lending home grown companies money.
Innoson shot himself in the foot by turning the whole thing to a tribal affair.
His people are all over Abuja and Lagos with caps in hands pleading for soft landing while him and his lawyers are withdrawing cases instituted against EFCC & GTB but its too late.

Were you there? Isi aki

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by BBPIA(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
castrokins:
No Denying, But Did You Also Notice Magu Name On The First Page Of That Petition?

Unless you have access to a different document , but if we are dissecting the content of the fraud document the op posted, Magu's name was never mentioned anywhere.

You may need to read it again.

That said, Magu's name is irrelevant here

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by here: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Now I understand why he withdrew the charges on fundamental rights.
He is going pretty fast and wonder why his lawyers couldn't advice him then, negotiate and get restructured, but I realized they don't listen to professional advice,Nigerian entrepreneurs.
forgery,used a a transaction he successfully executed? I pity his case

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by stankezzy: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
Nawa. This thing is looking fishy o. The transaction happened 10 years ago so y now. GTB really messed up u both cheated yaself. Went to court he won, den u go dig up dirt on him. Una wey deduct 558m and person wey forge documents( which his employees cud have done without his consent) are both frauds. Fraud cancel fraud na
there is no where this case is not taken that innosin will not win them , for example I gave you my locked room key as collateral then u lent some money to me , i now told u give me my key so that I sale my television to pay u but u refused , but suddenly I paid u which u took and the transaction ended with u giving me my keys although u suspected me forging a duplicate key to my room and selling my tv without ur knowledge but still u never burderd , but when I found out that u stole something from my room while u were taking possession of it , instead of u paying what u stole u called efcc saying I stole my thing to sale to pay u and that I don't pay tax does it not look childish , gtb was wondering how he was able to come up with their money but still they accepted the money from him but when he found out what they have stolen from him , they now become government that check taxes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by HIPROFILE(m): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
ettybaba:
To say the I'm disappointed in the ibos that turned this case into a tribal affair is to say the least.
I learnt that Innosson MD operated fatter accounts with both Fidelity and Diamond banks owned by Ibos in 2009 when he was seeking for loan but they did not believe in his dream. They also doubted his imtergrity being an Igno man. They would rather lend their money to fuel importers or non Igbo businessesmen.
GTB took a risk and lent this ingrate and unfaithful man called Innocent Chukwuma the money he needed and look at where we are today.
Why didn't this man turn against his tribesmen when they refused to lend him money for his business?
The man forged a document to clear his goods when he had not paid GTB but GTB was magnanimous with him and his business even after innoson confessed to the SFU (Special Fraud Unit) he forged the documents.
Unreasonable fellows are calling for their people to close their accounts in GTB. Whao!!
GTB makes over 76% of their profit from just top 350 customers. Some of the e-rats calling for boycott of GTB are actually burden on the bank.
Have the senseless tribalist thought of if GTB decides to sack their brothers and sisters working in the bank?
Innoson is doing well by setting up a manufacturing company in Nigeria but I must quickly add so also is GTB that is lending home grown companies money.
His people are all over Abuja and Lagos with caps in hands pleading for soft landing buts its too late.

You are so delusional...
Here you aren't even talking about the root cause of all this issues..which is criminal and excessive bank charge on innosons account by GTB which previous court injunctions had ordered GTB to pay innoson even GTB agreed to the fraudulent charges but disagreed with innoson on the percentage he demanded of them.(7% as against 22%)

According to reports an audit firm was invited to investigate the said account and the hidden charges were uncovered.

Innoson thereafter followed a legal process to legally prove that GTB owe him.

So now if I may ask ...why don't GTB follow a legal process to indict innoson on this fraud case rather they choose to use EFCC??

When has EFCC become a court of law to prove someone guilty of this kinda offence because they have just concluded and from what you wrote that innoson is guilty have you also become a SAN??

It is obvious GTB is using EFCC to intimidate innoson towards a soft landing on this issue than paying innoson his money.

Why are we like this in this country??... Must everything go tribalistic??

You are just as good as your president who promised 1$ to 1naira and 1ltr PMS to 45 naira and here we are getting his sympathy for allowing fuel pump price rise to 300 naira to a litre in a festive period like this..

GTB isn't the only bank effecting criminal charges on customers account and innoson aren't the only customer affected so far just that he's a successful business man and has money to go to court. There are other customers who would've love to investigate their accounts or even sue their respective banks but on a second thought.........

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by Melkizedeck: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
ettybaba:
His people are all over Abuja and Lagos with caps in hands pleading for soft landing while him and his lawyers are withdrawing cases instituted against EFCC & GTB but its too late.
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

""immunity from prosecution""

Which prosecution??
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by Melkizedeck: 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
ettybaba:
To be honest, I am so ashamed of your comment because it reeks of shallowness and tribalism to spite the Igbos!
if you would believe hearsays that he met Fidelity and Diamond banks for loans; both of whom he operates accounts with and. was turned down, to the extent that you leveraged on this and weighed in your points, then we are finished in this nation!
Something tells me people like you are being paid here online to sway opinions of people into believing your propaganda!
This same efcc filing this suit embarrassed this man initially and let him go without providing weighty accusation(s). Only for them to turn around in about 3 days to file a funny suit they would have done initially?? Don't this tell you something? Especially after he, the victim that was supposed to press charges withdrew and EVEN claimed innocently that his kangaroo arrest was not tribal?
Go and sack all the Igbos in GTB na. Just know something YOU ARE NOT GOD!!!
It's high the Igbos applied serious wisdom and intelligence and shun emotional outbursts when they are hurt!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ofwest47(m): 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Tell me one I BEFORE OTHERS (courtesy Zik) male or female in business concerned that has never got involved in one fraudulent practices or the other to grow their businesses.
I am sure as they are reading this post their conscience is already confirming it.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by HIPROFILE(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
ettybaba:
His people are all over Abuja and Lagos with caps in hands pleading for soft landing buts its too late.

You are so delusional...
Here you aren't even talking about the root cause of all this issues..which is criminal and excessive bank charge on innosons account by GTB which previous court injunctions had ordered GTB to pay innoson even GTB agreed to the fraudulent charges but disagreed with innoson on the percentage he demanded of them.(7% as against 22%)
Oga you don't need tell me how other banks refused to help him when he needed them. GTB gave him loan good and he repaid it..dear this is business don't bring emotions and sentiment in.

According to reports an audit firm was invited to investigate the said account and the hidden charges were uncovered.

So now if I may ask ...why don't GTB follow a legal process to indict innoson on this fraud case rather they choose to use EFCC??

When has EFCC become a court of law to prove someone guilty of this kinda offence because they have just concluded and from what you wrote that innoson is guilty have you also become a SAN??

It is obvious GTB is using EFCC to intimidate innoson towards a soft landing on this issue than paying innoson his money.

You are just as good as your president who promised 1$ to 1naira and 1ltr PMS to 45 naira and here we are getting his sympathy for allowing fuel pump price rise to 300 naira to a litre in a festive period like this..

GTB isn't the only bank effecting criminal charges on customers account and innoson aren't the only customer affected so far just that he's a successful business man and has money to go to court. There are other customers who would've love to investigate their accounts or even sue their respective banks but on a second thought.........

Kindly take a chill until a competent court of law prove innoson guilty... We all know EFCC and their antics as nothing but political tool.

GTB is only going political and they may end up loosing the case or inflicting injuries on their brand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
ettybaba:

Ur post from the onset started with the normal tribal hatred n bias, I ignored that. But immediately I saw -

"""GTB took a risk and lent"""

I clicked "quote" immediately. U are completely uneducated. U only went to skol. And the kind of stupidity u spewed is toxic, I could slap someone for saying this offline. Pls submit the name of ur skol and her principals, We need to goan flog them. grin
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by Melkizedeck: 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
emma321:
BREAKING: EFCC files fraud charges against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma

• PREMIUM TIMES

The anti-graft agency, EFCC, has filed fraud charges against Innoson Motors and its embattled chairman, Innocent Chukwuma.

The third defendant in the suit is Mr. Chukwuma’s brother, Charles.

The four-count charge is dated November 30, and filed at the High Court of Lagos State, Ikeja Division.

Mr. Chukwuma was arrested last week and released a day later.

His arrest follows allegations he forged some documents in a transaction involving GTBank

The businessman has denied any wrongdoing.

Details http://anstalk.com/breaking-efcc-files-fraud-charges-innoson-motors/
There must be a very daft reason efcc is bringing up this issue that appeared to have taken place about ten years ago! Besides he might be framed up! only time would tell.
one advice for the Igbos; you all should intelligently team up behind this man with every resource at your disposal. By resource I do not mean wailing and playing the victim card!
You are a major tribe, use your strength wisely! Notice how they play divide-and-conquer by attacking Ike Ekweremadu who has strongly voiced out against this mess!
You cannot fight the Federal Government militarily but you can fight them to a standstill using other means.
Even though this man employs EVERY Nigerian irrespective of tribal affiliation and has no criminal record! It is only a matter of time we would find out IF the oyibos has a hand in this or it is a local problem!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ettybaba(m): 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
HIPROFILE:

You are so delusional...
Oga you don't need tell me how other banks refused to help him when he needed them. GTB gave him loan good and he repaid it..dear this is business don't bring emotions and sentiment in.

Kindly take a chill until a competent court of law prove innoson guilty... We all know EFCC and their antics as nothing but political tool.

GTB is only going political and they may end up loosing the case or inflicting injuries on their brand.

There is nothing as dangerous as being innocently ignorant.
You're not only delusional but also dumb.
Let me cure your ignorance...
GTB lent Innoson fund to import some goods with the agreement innoson would pay 25% of the money before the goods are cleared in the port. As a matter of fact GTB's name was on the import document etc.
Innoson couldn't raise the 25% to pay GTB before clearing but went ahead and forged GTB signature to clear the goods. Innoson confessed to the crime but the issue was buries due to his political connection and the magnanimity of GTB.
That was the first k leg.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ettybaba(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Ur post from the onset started with the normal tribal hatred n bias, I ignored that. But immediately I saw -

"""GTB took a risk and lent"""

I clicked "quote" immediately. U are completely uneducated. U only went to skol. And the kind of stupidity u spewed is toxic, I could slap someone for saying this offline. Pls submit the name of ur skol and her principals, We need to goan flog them. grin
Flat headed Igbo people calling for boycott of GTB aren't tribal biased ko?
Remove the log in your eyes first.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here / Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos / What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.