Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Am I Possessed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am I Possessed (588 Views)

Wow Pictures! School Shut After 40 Learners Become 'Possessed' In SA! / Extent Of Computer Literacy Possessed By Junior Secondary School Science Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Possessed by Need2learnmuch: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
hello nairalanders I happen to be a staff in reputable factory of a company in lagos we produce pure water in the factory
To cut the story short we usually organise fellowship every thursday of the week, fast forward this week when the pastor was praying and shouting every one to close his/her eyes I was just standing with my eyes wide open staring at the pastor eyes

After the holyshrabaraba and so he now said there is a young man here with ogbanje spirit that is possessed

I happen to be a muslim so I don't fancy the closing of eyes

1 Like

Re: Am I Possessed by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Did you lose consciousness during the scrarabababa? If yes, you are definitely possessed
Re: Am I Possessed by Need2learnmuch: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Did you lose consciousness during the scrarabababa? If yes, you are definitely possessed

no I never lose conscious
Re: Am I Possessed by ipobarecriminals: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Muslim faithful do excuse themselves from such.Maybe they should flog the evil spirit outa u with a broom.
Re: Am I Possessed by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Need2learnmuch:

no I never lose conscious

You're good.
Re: Am I Possessed by oldfoolnigger(m): 3:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Why harbouring such erroneous thought in ur mind? angry
U are even a Muslim!! What of me that is a Christian but I hardly close my eyes when being prayed for or whatsoever? I must open eyes and see everything with my eyes..Does that make me a possessed person?
Re: Am I Possessed by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
liesss liess
Re: Am I Possessed by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Preetiex:
liesss liess

Does it strike a cord?
Re: Am I Possessed by Need2learnmuch: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
did the pastor see anything spiritual in me

(1) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2018/2019: Why Many Will Not Gain Admission Into Higher Institution / Who Can Solve This Puzzle? / Can I Study Political Science?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.