Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

What Would Be Ur Burning Questions To Jesus If U Meet Him Face 2 Face? See mine. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would Be Ur Burning Questions To Jesus If U Meet Him Face 2 Face? See mine. (508 Views)

Would Mary Have Been Chosen To Be The Mother Of Jesus If She Wasn't A Virgin? / Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit / Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be Ur Burning Questions To Jesus If U Meet Him Face 2 Face? See mine. by mdokaba1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
True Christians hope to not only see Jesus someday, but we petiently wait to wine and dine with him in the marriage supper of the lamb, and no doubt a lot of us would have countless burning issues particularly questions that have been bugging us and we would want him to address himself on that glorious occasion.

But if you were to meet Jesus face to face (as we hope to) what would be that burning issue(s) you would want to discuss with him, or that burning question(s) you may like him to answer himself ?

Mine would have to be.....

1. Jesus; How were you able to lead such a simple and humble lifestyle (A virtue that has eluded your supposed servants today) even though you owned it all but chose not to show off or rob it on the faces of your disciples,neighbours friends and families?

2. How were u able to overcome the daring temptations from women because you are said to be very handsome and a ladies man?.,... (can't wait to watch him personally address those)

Over to you guys
Re: What Would Be Ur Burning Questions To Jesus If U Meet Him Face 2 Face? See mine. by Topestbilly(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley

Sir! Are you Son or Savant of God.
Re: What Would Be Ur Burning Questions To Jesus If U Meet Him Face 2 Face? See mine. by mdokaba1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Topestbilly:
smiley

Sir! Are you Son or Savant of God.

Wow!!!! Am double sure He would be so glad to end the generational argument from the two major religions with a major response.

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Ur Burning Questions To Jesus If U Meet Him Face 2 Face? See mine. by ninovandross(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
bros j Wen is ur birthday gon gon
Re: What Would Be Ur Burning Questions To Jesus If U Meet Him Face 2 Face? See mine. by cyrilomoh: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: What Would Be Ur Burning Questions To Jesus If U Meet Him Face 2 Face? See mine. by mdokaba1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
ninovandross:
bros j Wen is ur birthday gon gon

Lol.. He sure should have an answer to that too
Re: What Would Be Ur Burning Questions To Jesus If U Meet Him Face 2 Face? See mine. by mdokaba1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
cyrilomoh:
Jesus Why you not tell baba God to end suffering the first time he came.

Am sure he understands pidgin.... Him go answer you wella
Re: What Would Be Ur Burning Questions To Jesus If U Meet Him Face 2 Face? See mine. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
I will only ask him why he loves me so much and thank him for the gift of life.

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Ur Burning Questions To Jesus If U Meet Him Face 2 Face? See mine. by Ever8054: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jesus, did you ask oyedepo and co. to receive tithe from there followers to sponsor there luxurious life styles ....

2 Likes

Re: What Would Be Ur Burning Questions To Jesus If U Meet Him Face 2 Face? See mine. by Modelqwen(f): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
shocked

As a naija somebori, wen i see him i go ask
* aaaaaaaaa, Bro Jesus, na u b this?* grincheesy
Re: What Would Be Ur Burning Questions To Jesus If U Meet Him Face 2 Face? See mine. by mdokaba1(m): 12:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Ever8054:
Jesus, did you ask oyedepo and co. to receive tithe from there followers to sponsor there luxurious life styles ....

......And am sure his response would shock the world.... lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘angel’ Seen On Camera At Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Church In South Africa (pho / Pastor Adeboye Holds Interdenominational Prayers For Nigeria / Seriously Confused... Was Jesus Hanged Or Crucified????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.