Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Beware Of Scammers! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Scammers! (468 Views)

List And Names Of SCAMMERS / Scam Alert!!!! A Group Of Scammers Posing As Master Fore.x Traders From The Us. / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Scammers! by lanzar: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
Its so sad how some people can conveniently live on other people's sweat, thinking they are having the fun of their life. Lemme share my bitter experience with some fraudsters....

I have been buying bitcoin in fraction, then Hold so as to make a profit from it. So today, I met some guys on telegram who sells #btc at the rate of 370/$. Since the price suit my need, I decided to proceed with the trade only after he was verified as a legit seller by the admin (acting as an escrow) and some other member of the group. So I transferred #77,700 to get $210 worth of #btc to the account, and to my surprise, I was deleted from the group without getting my btc. I felt sad because I never thought group of guys could conspire and make it a job to start making people sad. Anyway, I am only posting this to warn somebody to beware who they transact with, never trust any1 in the course of biz...below is the acct details of the fraudster, and I will try to attach some of our chats I was able to screenshot before I was removed.

Beneficiary Name : KINGSLEY MOMODU 
Beneficiary BanK: FIDELITY BANK PLC 
Beneficiary Account: 6234818665

Re: Beware Of Scammers! by lanzar: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
more screenshots...

Re: Beware Of Scammers! by lanzar: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
more

Re: Beware Of Scammers! by lanzar: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
more...

Re: Beware Of Scammers! by BiafranBushBoy: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Beware of Telegram BTC groups.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Scammers! by lanzar: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Beware of Telegram BTC groups.
Not only telegram, everywhere...
Re: Beware Of Scammers! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
lanzar:
more screenshots...
visit the neatest police station, lodge the complaint and get their account frozen at the bank. Although they would have withdrew the money immediately you transferred it to their account.
98% of BTC Telegram group is fraud.
Re: Beware Of Scammers! by ipobarecriminals: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
cool Eko ilu eko ati ogbon=Eko for show. .
Re: Beware Of Scammers! by lanzar: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool Eko ilu eko ati ogbon=Eko for show. .
scamming is not restricted to lagos only, it has no boundary...

(1) (Reply)

Hi guys / Online Skills Acquisition/work From Home / Truth Behind Bitcoin Falls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.