Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) (18362 Views)

Dino Melaye At NNPC Petrol Station Lokoja (Photos) / NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia / Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by deepwater(f): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Lol
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by Edopesin: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2017
omowolewa:
Hope no tooth lost
I Hope 'Not'
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by Emvicprints1: 8:25am On Dec 25, 2017
pawesome:
I have said it times without number....God will punish Buhari,APC and any ediot celebrating and supporting them. .God will punish them....ediots
guy swear no dey work.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by anaton(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2017
buygala:
Thank God I bought 100 litres on December 1st, which I started using on the 20th.....

If you are a Nigerian above the age of 25 and living in Nigeria, and you still don't have enough sense to store fuel before 1st of every December, then you are a real hopeless case sad

Storing up fuel for personal use before the 1st of December every year is a tradition in my family... We calculate how much petrol we are going to need till 15th of the next year's January and then add another 50 litres to it, buy that amount and store the jerrycans at the far end of the compound

Common sense saves one a whole lot of stress smiley

I hope you have taken precautionary measure against fire outbreak.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by buygala(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2017
anaton:

I hope you have taken precautionary measure against fire outbreak.

The fuel are in watertight Jerrycans which are immersed in open drums filled with water, which are kept under a very open shade smiley

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by BruncleZuma: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by opribo(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2017
Instead of them to face the common enemy. They are fighting eachother. SMH for them now.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by Oju4190: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2017
Nigeria Jagajaga
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by ajepako(f): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2017
dealslip:

I was wondering to. There is no NNPC filling station in Lekki

I thought as much too

The only one l know around that axis is on Alfred Rewane Road in lkoyi
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by capacino(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2017
THe queue was from Second gate which was one way, and all through VGC to Ajah there was huge traffic and the queue caused it. 9ja don cast since 1960
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by Boss13: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Aquariann:
There's no NNPC filling station in Lekki.

I wonder oh. I started mind checking which NNPC station is in Lekki.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2017
princeade86:
God wil make things easy 4 us.

How about people making things easy for themselves?
How about not jumping the queue?
How about politicians not stealing?
How about mopol/sars/you-name-it not shooting people over N20?
How about judges sentencing even big men properly?

If we wait for a deity to fix things for us and we still don't change ourselves FIRST, then nothing will ever change.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by MaziOmenuko: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2017
buygala:
Thank God I bought 100 litres on December 1st, which I started using on the 20th.....

If you are a Nigerian above the age of 25 and living in Nigeria, and you still don't have enough sense to store fuel before 1st of every December, then you are a real hopeless case sad

Storing up fuel for personal use before the 1st of December every year is a tradition in my family... We calculate how much petrol we are going to need till 15th of the next year's January and then add another 50 litres to it, buy that amount and store the jerrycans at the far end of the compound

No, we that don't store fuel are more sensible than u and ur family.

Just one of these Decembers, you will understand the risks in your silly act; by then u start blaming the devil.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by chara019: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2017
I'm not usually like this,but God go punish Buhari.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by Egein(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2017
False news. There's no NNPC filling station in Lekki.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by chara019: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2017
princeade86:
How? How will God do that?
forget this prayer of faith thing,Nigeria is bleeped up,if Naija were to be a female,I swear down she will be a walking bleeped up paralyzed biatch.....
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by buygala(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

No, we that don't store fuel are more sensible than u and ur family.

Just one of these Decembers, you will understand the risks in your silly act; by then u start blaming the devil.

Lol.... That's your opinion Sir

I guess you think all fuel stations should be up in flames by now since they are stupid enough to store fuel grin....

If you can't be smart enough to know how to store barely 200 litres of fuel for a month without incident, then your case is really different....

Happy queuing in the hot sun until one black Marketer's expired jerrycan filled with petrol blows up in your face smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by OKorowanta: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2017
pawesome:
I have said it times without number....God will punish Buhari,APC and any ediot celebrating and supporting them. .God will punish them....ediots

In as much as I want God to not only punish dem but kill dem,lemme remind u that fuel scarcity also happened a lot during Goodluck's regime.
I bought 10 litres for 5k at N500 per litre so I could drive back to the mainland.
I will never forget dat day.
As far as i'm concerned, we've not had a president for 20 years.
Na craze pipo devil dey give us.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by bopm: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2017
if u look around you will see that all these ppl fighting voted for buhari
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2017
bro, i use 25ltrs every 3days, do u know how much fuel i will have to buy to last me a month and 15days. i will exhaust 100ltrs in 12days. so its really not feasible

Augustap
buygala:

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by buygala(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2017
candlewax:
bro, i use 25ltrs every 3days, do u know how much fuel i will have to buy to last me a month and 15days. i will exhaust 100ltrs in 12days. so its really not feasible

Augustap

I don't use as much fuel as you do bro.... 50 litres is enough for my in-town Xmas and new year runarounds..... And I have relatively steady electricity where I live. So a full generator's tank lasts almost week for me.... I am fully covered till mid-January smiley
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by MaziOmenuko: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2017
buygala:

Lol.... That's your opinion Sir

I guess you think all fuel stations should be up in flames by now since they are stupid enough to store fuel grin....

If you can't be smart enough to know how to store barely 200 litres of fuel for a month without incident, then your case is really different....

Happy queuing in the hot sun until one black Marketer's expired jerrycan filled with petrol blows up in your face smiley

You think you are smart but you are dumb. I doubt you know anything about safety, that's if u even value your life. I will gladly queue for fuel than store a litre of fuel anywhere except inside my car fuel tank and generator tank.

I pitty ur innocent neighbours that don't knw they have a mad man living close by.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by wackpoet(m): 9:41am On Dec 25, 2017
princeade86:
can't we work things out for ourselves.must we always depend on God for everything.will God come down from heaven to chase out the corrupt politicians?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by lankieman: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Nigerians always channeling their energy in the wrong direction, if any politician drives into that filling station now you'll hear twaaale baba.mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by pawesome(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2017
OKorowanta:

In as much as I want God to not only punish dem but kill dem,lemme remind u that fuel scarcity also happened a lot during Goodluck's regime.
I bought 10 litres for 5k at N500 per litre so I could drive back to the mainland.
I will never forget dat day.
As far as i'm concerned, we've not had a president for 20 years.
Na craze pipo devil dey give us.
but the kind hope wey dis pple giv us fit kee person ah swear...d hope and xpectation was much buh its just lik we jumped from frying pan come enta d fire deliberately
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by lankieman: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Nigerians always channeling their energy in the wrong direction, if any politician drives into that filling station now you'll hear twaaale baba.mtcheew useless people.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by pawesome(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2017
Emvicprints1:
guy swear no dey work.
bros,wetin fit work?....i spent 16hrs frm 3am reach 7pm just to buy fuel...na wich kind tin b dis
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by surgical: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2017
Dindondin:
APC ll suffer heavy losses in 2019.
The Southwest never forgive a promise n fail govt. Even GEJ didn't promise heaven on earth in 2011 like PMB did in 2015.
Does it include Lagos, that is in the back pocket of asiwaju, the non indigines that could have helped do not have the numbers, in Lagos it might be wishful thinking.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by Leke001: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2017
2cato:
Let them fight next time when they hear bubu and tinubu are coming to tell sweet stories they will throw stone at them
I hope so...naija people are so gullible and sturbbornly blinded by foolish sentiments
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by dROC1: 10:12am On Dec 25, 2017
Aquariann:
There's no NNPC filling station in Lekki.

Theres one after sangotedo and one at ibeju lekki proper. I guess thats what they are calling Lekki.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by Dindondin(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2017
surgical:
Does it include Lagos, that is in the back pocket of asiwaju, the non indigines that could have helped do not have the numbers, in Lagos it might be wishful thinking.
Yes, including Lagos. We ll support only Ambode cos he alone deserve another term with APC. Other APC govs sucks. as for Buhari, he's a gonner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Pay After Two Weeks Outage, NERC Tells Electricity Users / CBN Will No Longer Give Ways And Means To FG Until Payment Of Outstanding Debt / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.