Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Need Help... Please Come In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Help... Please Come In (703 Views)

Please Come In And Confirm. Got This From FB / Please Come In Your Opinion Is Needed / GEJ Please Come Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help... Please Come In by Fabolos: 2:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to everyone...
I hate to do this but I really need help. I need 1 million naira between now and 8 am in the morning which is the deadline. I've been trying to raise the sum for some time now all to no avail.
I had no choice but to resort to social media as my last hope and miracle. Please save a soul this Christmas as this is a matter of life and death...
Please send to 0016832311 Stanbic bank....

May God bless you abundantly this season as you help
Re: I Need Help... Please Come In by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:45am On Dec 25, 2017
1 million ko, 10 billion ni!

and you needed to create a brand new account to defraud NLers, Mr scammer?!

desist from online begging!
Re: I Need Help... Please Come In by nifemi25(m): 3:11am On Dec 25, 2017
You posted this 2:36am and you want a million naira before 8am. Wonder shall never end....
Re: I Need Help... Please Come In by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:26am On Dec 25, 2017
nifemi25:
You posted this 2:36am and you want a million naira before 8am. Wonder shall never end....

and carefully note that he wants it as a gift/handout, not a loan etc, lol! let these criminals wait till 2029.
Re: I Need Help... Please Come In by DLondonboiy: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Just sent you 200k, confirm it when you get...

Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help... Please Come In by Addme: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2017
My widows mite...
100k sent.
Merry Xmas to you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help... Please Come In by Fabolos: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
1 million ko, 10 billion ni!

and you needed to create a brand new account to defraud NLers, Mr scammer?!

desist from online begging!
Hello, if you know me in person, you will know why I'm anything but a scammer.
It took me a lot of gut to come online to seek help. That's why this post came up at the wee hours. I never thought a day like this would come, and I feel so down right now.
Thanks for your submission.
Re: I Need Help... Please Come In by Fabolos: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2017
nifemi25:
I do understand you Bro. I never planned to come online to solicit for funds but all my attempts to salvage the situation failed. Coming online was my last resort.
Re: I Need Help... Please Come In by Fabolos: 7:29am On Dec 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

and carefully note that he wants it as a gift/handout, not a loan etc, lol! let these criminals wait till 2029.
Do you think I've not tried loan mediums too especially the online ones.
If you want to loan within a 100 days period with interest rates on your own terms, I'm more than willing...
The way you are jumping into conclusion is alarming.
Re: I Need Help... Please Come In by Fabolos: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2017
I understand why people are pointing accusing fingers at me, calling me a scammer and all sorts of names.
These words hurts me deeply but I saw them coming. I'm someone that is very cautious about my online activities, which means It must be very desperate and important for me to beg online..
I know there are good and well meaning Nigerians and social media will help me get across.
Thank you.
Re: I Need Help... Please Come In by ufotty2001: 7:48am On Dec 25, 2017
Fabolos:
Merry Christmas to everyone...
I hate to do this but I really need help. I need 1 million naira between now and 8 am in the morning which is the deadline. I've been trying to raise the sum for some time now all to no avail.
I had no choice but to resort to social media as my last hope and miracle. Please save a soul this Christmas as this is a matter of life and death...
Please send to 0016832311 Stanbic bank....

May God bless you abundantly this season as you help
something is totally wrong with u....!! Someone just give u 1million naira without telling us what u want to use it for.. Very soon u will tell us that u have health issue... Make sure u end this lifestyle 2017. Better end it now..
Re: I Need Help... Please Come In by Fabolos: 7:58am On Dec 25, 2017
ufotty2001:
something is totally wrong with u....!! Someone just give u 1million naira without telling us what u want to use it for.. Very soon u will tell us that u have health issue... Make sure u end this lifestyle 2017. Better end it now..
Thank you for your comment.... I wish I didn't have to do this to start with. I don't lead this kind of life, I pray you don't find yourself in my situation.
Re: I Need Help... Please Come In by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Fabolos:

Do you think I've not tried loan mediums too especially the online ones.
If you want to loan within a 100 days period with interest rates on your own terms, I'm more than willing...
The way you are jumping into conclusion is alarming.

bro, dont get it twisted, what is alarming here is you thinking that we are dumb enough to believe any words that comes from your account created today to defraud NLers. let me tell you how people who could have helped you evaluate your plight....

1) new member/profile made today with 0post but this one?! THIEF/SCAMMER!!!!!
you see, unless you have a track record on NL, an active posting history longer than a few months, the most would never even give a second thought to you online begging BS

2) if you were truly in desperate need of help, then you wouldnt be afraid to show your face, and identity on this thread. THIEF/SCAMMER!!!!!. if you are truly in desperate needs, then best choose what is more important to you....your identity OR receiving help from strangers. so keep fooling yourself!

3) how much?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! did you say 1 million Naira!?!?!?!?! THIEF/SCAMMER!!!!!
this lazy good for nothing kid wants to burn bridges, and pop bottles in the clubs this yuletide season, bwaaaaah! btw its 8am already, you still breathing?!?

4) you see, your ultimate fail here is that you demand for such a huge sum, without a single explanation as to why (aka what is the money needed for? you just foolishly say give me money!!!! you must be a true novice thinking we are clueless donkeys. have you ever worked in your life to be paid the total of 1million, that you think someone will just throw it at you like it was 10Kobos?!?! funny kids!

here is a simple clue.....GET A JOB!!!
Re: I Need Help... Please Come In by oderemo(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, dont get it twisted, what is alarming here is you thinking that we are dumb enough to believe any words that comes from your account created today to defraud NLers. let me tell you how people who could have helped you evaluate your plight....

1) new member/profile made today with 0post but this one?! THIEF/SCAMMER!!!!!
you see, unless you have a track record on NL, an active posting history longer than a few months, the most would never even give a second thought to you online begging BS

2) if you were truly in desperate need of help, then you wouldnt be afraid to show your face, and identity on this thread. THIEF/SCAMMER!!!!!. if you are truly in desperate needs, then best choose what is more important to you....your identity OR receiving help from strangers. so keep fooling yourself!

3) how much?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! did you say 1 million Naira!?!?!?!?! THIEF/SCAMMER!!!!!
this lazy good for nothing kid wants to burn bridges, and pop bottles in the clubs this yuletide season, bwaaaaah! btw its 8am already, you still breathing?!?

4) you see, your ultimate fail here is that you demand for such a huge sum, without a single explanation as to why (aka what is the money needed for? you just foolishly say give me money!!!! you must be a true novice thinking we are clueless donkeys. have you ever worked in your life to be paid the total of 1million, that you think someone will just throw it at you like it was 10Kobos?!?! funny kids!

here is a simple clue.....GET A JOB!!!
Laff wan kill me ohhhhhh.
Old boy where do u live, I will deliver the1mill. Personally.

(1) (Reply)

How President Buharis Body Language Turned To Body Odor. / Niger Delta Unrest: Residents Flee As Militants Behead Security Official In Bay / Is The Name Buhari Really Bad As People Takes It? Watch This Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.