Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Slave Auctions In Libya Are The Latest Evidence Of A Reality For Migrants The EU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Slave Auctions In Libya Are The Latest Evidence Of A Reality For Migrants The EU (370 Views)

Slyvester Oromoniyi: Delta Autopsy Botched, No Evidence Of Poison - Pathologist / No Evidence Of Full Vaccination No Entry To Our Facility - JAMB / Ghana University Reacts To BBC Video: No Evidence Of Sex-for-grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slave Auctions In Libya Are The Latest Evidence Of A Reality For Migrants The EU by kizi4chuks(m): 5:13am On Dec 25, 2017
A man called out numbers against the murky darkness of the Libyan night: “400, 500, 600, 650.” These were bids in Libyan dinars during a slave auction. Video footage of these scenes, aired in mid-November by CNN, thrust concerns about the conditions facing migrants at Europe’s borders back into the spotlight.
In response, the EU called for “swift action”, and the French president, Emmanuel Macron, announced a plan to launch “concrete military action” against the perpetrators. The Nigerian government also said it had begun to bring home some of its citizens stranded in Libya.

i was arrested and imprisoned in southern Libya … I was sold to a slave trader, along with other Eritreans, Somalis and Nigerians. This person took us to a farm, where we could not leave except to go to work at a construction site and return. We were always guarded by armed people.

READ MORE ON:http://kmnyinfo..com.ng/2017/12/slave-auctions-in-libya-are-latest.html
Re: Slave Auctions In Libya Are The Latest Evidence Of A Reality For Migrants The EU by Oyiboman69: 5:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Na only u Waka com grin
Re: Slave Auctions In Libya Are The Latest Evidence Of A Reality For Migrants The EU by Aminu212: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
pics

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do Pls Advice Me, The Job Or My Education / AAUA Notice To Candidates Who Scored Below 40 In The 2017/2018 Post-utme Exercis / For Medical Laboratory Scientists And Those In The Field Of Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.