Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

What Should I Do Pls Advice Me, The Job Or My Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Should I Do Pls Advice Me, The Job Or My Education (369 Views)

Do I Quit My Job Or Keep Getting Distracted In Medical School? Help Me / Am I Too Old To Further My Education? / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do Pls Advice Me, The Job Or My Education by thesettingz(m): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2018
Will make this short?Am a student in one Polytechnic doing my HND Currently. Am the one sorting things out myself tosurvive, a nairalander paid for my tuition fee and itcome to a time I couldn't move on, so someone helped me secure a night security job somewhere so I could still manage with the schooling the pay was so little (17k) it couldn't even pay my rent in 2.month saving and I have to manage. Now this is my situation, someone helped me secure another job which am to be paid 40k with my ND result butam to work from 8am-4pm.My school is currently minor strike, if not we shuld have resumed for 1st semester of my final year, I don't know if to drop schooling for the job as I don't even have other means to pay for my tuition fee should we resumed, originally if not that someone was responsible for my first year payment, I would have accepted the job offer to re-arrange my life back, but what do I tell a person that pay my tuition fee when she contact me, I do not know how else to survive this I need matured advice.Right not I have lots of backlog of expenses to attend to, house rent, electricity billz feeding and so on. People around me think am lazy that's y I do not want a day job, but little did they know that it was because of my education that I've been denying myself.Under normal situation I should have finished schooling as far back as 2014. But all my life it hasbeen God and myself.Pls what do I do,? It's a new yearLalasticlala pls help me push this
Re: What Should I Do Pls Advice Me, The Job Or My Education by GraGra247(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2018
@ thesettingz. First take the job before you loose the rare opportunity. If someone shows up to help you pay your fees and bills, then drop the job and head to school.

If not continue with the job till you've saved enough to sponsor yourself.
Re: What Should I Do Pls Advice Me, The Job Or My Education by missyojo(f): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2018
Really pathetic story. If you can defer your education please do, so that you can work and save for your studies. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Educative Forum / Is There Any Students Platform That I Can Borrow Money ? Am In Serious Trouble.. / Just 99% Of Tertiary Institutions Met Up January 25 Admission Deadline – JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.