Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex (42915 Views)

Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos / SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Alexgeneration(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Heywhizzy:
Well! He threw her inside a well after digging her well.. All I can say to the woman is, It's well with her well

Well! for the man,It's obvious he ain't well and if he can drag that woman into a well, he can do same to his mum as well

Bros you are funny as well
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Foolish woman
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by dieBYfire: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

In all honesty it was obvious the woman was from:

A. Calabar or B. Edo or C. Red Mud Republic of Biafra

Even Nnamdi Kanu said 99% Of them, that's their occupation.

50 naira condom could have saved Nigeria some embarrassment ! Even Chimps and Reptilles now comment on NL?

seun you need to rebrand this forum seriously
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by GeneralOjukwu: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

dieBYfire's Christmas message to his homosexual father:

50 naira condom could have saved Nigeria some embarrassment ! Even Chimps and Reptilles now comment on NL?

seun you need to rebrand this forum seriously

I am happy you know wink
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Misslagbaja: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
comshots:
Your husband go hear am.chei!Make God no let me meet a girlfriend like you not a wife o.

Amen o. You don curse yourself like that. Cos I'm.a very beautiful, hardworking and decent lady. Believe it or not.
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Misslagbaja: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
thesicilian:

Of course she's no different from those who sleep with her. But I pity your (future) husband if you really believe she did nothing wrong.

You don't understand.

I don't support prostitution. But d fact that its her own way of living doesn't mean someone should take advantage of her.

I pity those who date yahoo boys as well. Cos its not also a decent way of living.

You get?

And.my future husband is gonna be a very lucky man.

So don't pity him. He has a good future ahead of him.
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Misslagbaja: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
thesicilian:

Everyone would have been against the man if he had dragged her from the street and raped her. But in this case the sex was consensual, and from her own story he was not even her first client that day. It's despicable for a single lady, not to talk of a married woman.

There's no excuse for prostitution. She could as well have cleaned or washed clothes for others around the neighborhood for little tokens.

If it is not good, why are you trying to defend it?
You women make it easy to insult you.

I'm not defending prostitution.. I'm defending the woman.

He who is without sin should be the first to cast a stone.
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by HeyCorleone(m): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Heywhizzy:
Well! He threw her inside a well after digging her well.. All I can say to the woman is, It's well with her well

Well! for the man,It's obvious he ain't well and if he can drag that woman into a well, he can do same to his mum as well

Well done.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by HeyCorleone(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Misslagbaja:
Everyone is blaming the woman. No one us talking about the beast that slept with her for freed even after they agreed on a price. He then beat her and threw her inside a well to die.

Some people think its easy to decide to be a prostitute. A married woman for that matter. This means are husband is irresponsible and she has to take care if her children who r probably demanding for Xmas chicken and Xmas cloths.

I'm not saying her turning to prostitution is good, but nobody should judge her. Instead, judge the penniless beast that wanted to have sex with a prostitute for free and even went ahead to dump her in a well.

Its easy to insult women.

Some people just sacrifice reasonableness and logical reasoning on the altar of feminism.
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Misslagbaja: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Some people just sacrifice reasonableness and logical reasoning on the altar of feminism.
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by xendra: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Insane men on this thread.. Two stupid people do wrong and y'all choose to attack the woman only......it will never end.

I bet your wives, sisters and mothers are probably also cheating somewhere.
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by xendra: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Misslagbaja:
Everyone is blaming the woman. No one us talking about the beast that slept with her for freed even after they agreed on a price. He then beat her and threw her inside a well to die.

Some people think its easy to decide to be a prostitute. A married woman for that matter. This means are husband is irresponsible and she has to take care if her children who r probably demanding for Xmas chicken and Xmas cloths.

I'm not saying her turning to prostitution is good, but nobody should judge her. Instead, judge the penniless beast that wanted to have sex with a prostitute for free and even went ahead to dump her in a well.

Its easy to insult women.
don't mind them... Let them keep supporting it. He is coming to their neighborhood. I hope they have no female in their life they care about

1 Like

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Igbo people! Pimping, whoring & committing evil since 1914!
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Duru009(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Chubhie:

I'm only saying take the evil out of the people and they would act right.

Don't judge her, understand her.

Am not judging her, But no one in his right senses will support what she did even as a married woman with kids !

1 Like

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Slazim: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
somethings dont add up joor, how can she be Mrs Anita Ekpeyong and her husband be Ifeanyi? since when igbos start to dey bear that kind name
?
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by godofuck231: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/housewife-battered-thrown-inside-well-man-refused-pay-n3000-sex/

That's the only problem that can kill a man, not giving a woman what was promised after sex, even African witchcraft frowns on this, if she intends to go diabolical it's like a Hot woman and sex, one time juju go work.
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Bahddo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
She said she was going to 'charge' her 'phone' grin
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Godwin616: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Why is everyone condemning only the woman. Does that justifies the action of the man? That guy is a monster. You failed to honor the service agreement and went further attempting to kill the woman ? that's barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by mechanics(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
The woman na mumu
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by CioAngels(f): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Very sad, by His grace that will come back to face his music. Just hope that this is teaching us a big lesson. Anita and many others are giving bad names to the few good ones. Married women be careful your life is important. But, i you are going to be pleasing others get divorced and be free as a bird and stop pretending to be a Mrs. Very sad.
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Btruth: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
"......the only property he had was a bed"
Can you imagine that?
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by MakeADifference: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
From this thread I can postulate the ff.

1. Likely the police will condemn this woman (if not "charge" her for "conduct likely", prostitution etc). Especially if they reason the way majority did here today.

2. The woman's husband has already packed her load on the corridor of their house awaiting her return from the hospital.

3. The neighbours are already feasting on her - latest gossip of the year.

I hope her children are tooooo small to understand what's happening.

4. If the posts in these thread is anything to go by, that poor woman has got NO ONE in her corner at this time.

5. If this goes to the court, am sure the judge will "lecture" the woman like she's a little demon.

I am shocked NLanders still have this reasoning displayed here today. But again I see Nigerians / Nigeria are fake Pharisees .... and God HATES us!

Misslagbaja:

Amen o. You don curse yourself like that. Cos I'm.a very beautiful, hardworking and decent lady. Believe it or not.

Misslagbaja post=63595759:

You don't understand.

I don't support prostitution. But d fact that its her own way of living doesn't mean someone should take advantage of her.

I pity those who date yahoo boys as well. Cos its not also a decent way of living.

You get?

xendra:
Insane men on this thread.. Two stupid people do wrong and y'all choose to attack the woman only......it will never end.

I bet your wives, sisters and mothers are probably also cheating somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by thesicilian: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
Misslagbaja:

You don't understand.

You get?

Haha
Somehow, I believe you.
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by thesicilian: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
Misslagbaja:

I'm not defending prostitution.. I'm defending the woman.

He who is without sin should be the first to cast a stone.
Well, I guess she has suffered enough already.
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Misslagbaja: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
MakeADifference:
From this thread I can postulate the ff.

1. Likely the police will condemn this woman (if not "charge" her for "conduct likely", prostitution etc). Especially if they reason the way majority did here today.

2. The woman's husband has already packed her load on the corridor of their house awaiting her return from the hospital.

3. The neighbours are already feasting on her - latest gossip of the year.

I hope her children are tooooo small to understand what's happening.

4. If the posts in these thread is anything to go by, that poor woman has got NO ONE in her corner at this time.

5. If this goes to the court, am sure the judge will "lecture" the woman like she's a little demon.

I am shocked NLanders still have this reasoning displayed here today. But again I see Nigerians / Nigeria are fake Pharisees .... and God HATES us!

Most of the guys attacking the woman don't know what their own mothers have done in the past just to see them happy. Cos they don't know, they can come and say nonsense. Its easy for them to attack women

1 Like

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by newoffer: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Please , Continue to expose them. Those bitches in marriages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos / Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) / Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.