Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,093 members, 7,863,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Why Jolly At Christmas? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jolly At Christmas? (303 Views)

Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) / Treasure House Of God Feeds Over 6,000 At Christmas / In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Jolly At Christmas? by MakeADifference: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2017
1. Except in few cases, the birth of a child is a partyable event. It's a normal thing across cultures. And birthdays too.

2. Think of God coming to us as a baby, that's wonderful. God was going to be us for sometime. Isn't that worth rejoicing for? If humans didn't matter, we started mattering the day "God" came as a child.

3. Then Jesus came on a mission. Not a wicked mission. He wasn't here for wars. He was going to help, to heal, to raise dead people. That's jollyable.

4. I am going to have a chance to settle my trouble with God now. Jesus was the simple way to making things right between humans and God.

5. How much did we know about God? Jesus would reveal a lot about God and what God wants. That's nice.

6. It's cool to have someone who has been in heaven come over here too. It's jollyable having a "stranger" from another kingdom come visiting.

7. Who doesn't want to be a sondaughter of God? That's the deal. It's the bomb! Now we are talking about a chance to be family with God! If I don't jolly that then I must be crazy.

See where is my chicken, beef, meat, oyinbo rice, chops, .... Devil is a liar! I ported to Christ. I've got lots to jolly for with Christ/Christmas.

If Remo doesn't want to celebrate, leave him. He can mope all day with Freeye smiley.

To all mankind - including YOU - I say Jolly Christmas!
Re: Why Jolly At Christmas? by seunlayi(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2017
Noted and same to you

2 Likes

Re: Why Jolly At Christmas? by agwom(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / He Hears Us / Day 10. SATURDAY 20TH January 2018. 2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.