Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,215 members, 7,867,532 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (303 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by Skyfornia(m): 8:14am On Jan 01, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

MONDAY, 1ST JANUARY. Pastor Chris (CLICK TO HAVE A FREE PDF � http:///2dZqtLQ )

THEME: WALK IN HIS LIGHT

OPENING SCRIPTURE: In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not (John 1:4-5).

In John 8:12, Jesus said, “…I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” Again, in John 9:5, He said, “As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” Light is that which defines, describes and illumines. In Psalm 119:105 the Psalmist writes, “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”

To live without Christ is to live in gross darkness and utter hopelessness. You can’t even know yourself outside Him, for only in Him—His light—is your true identity and personality revealed. The Bible says with Him is the fountain of life: in His light shall we see light (Psalm 36:9). Hallelujah!

If you use all the lights in the world to define your life, you’re sure to see things that you don’t like. But under His light, you’re excellent and full of glory. God’s light—His Word—shows who you are, what you have, and your abilities in Christ. You may use the X-rays and see the human bones or anatomy, but only the Word shows the greater One that lives in you.

Apart from showing you your endowments and rights in Christ, the Word also produces in you such changes that are consistent with the message it bears. Moreso, the Word leads and directs you in God’s perfect will for your life, imparting you with the wisdom to fulfill it.

As you study God’s Word and meditate therein, you’ll have light as to the specific things you’re supposed to do this new year. You’ll have light as to the goals to set, and the definite steps to take in actualizing those goals. You’ll have the insight and knowledge to deal excellently in all your affairs. You’ll walk in success, health, prosperity, peace, and strength if you would walk in, and see by God’s Light—His Word.

CONFESSION
I’m walking in the path of life, fulfilling God’s perfect will for my life. The light of God is in my spirit, to know, and walk in my inheritance in Christ Jesus. Thank you blessed Father, for guiding me by your light, in the path of greatness and excellence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 119:130 The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Isaiah 2:5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 1, Genesis 1-2
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 5:33-42, Nehemiah 3

Special � http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242

(1) (Reply)

He Hears Us / Day 10. SATURDAY 20TH January 2018. 2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting. / Freeze Is Actually Saying The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.