Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Breaking News:he Died Last Night From Shock He Received After An Armed Robbery I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:he Died Last Night From Shock He Received After An Armed Robbery I (571 Views)

Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki / PDP: We’ve Recovered From Shock Of Defeat / Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:he Died Last Night From Shock He Received After An Armed Robbery I by adook1: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2010
Breaking News: Ex-Gov. Abubakar Rimi is dead

Alhaji Abubakar Rimi, former governor of Kano State and former presidential aspirant is dead. He died last night from shock he received after an armed robbery incident.

The robbers who were said to had recognised him, only seized his phones so that he would not report to the police. They did not rob him of other materials having realised he was the one.

However, he was said to have been in shock on his return to Kano.

His personal doctor, took him to the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital after checking his blood pressure, He was pronounced dead at about 11 Pm last night, His body has been taken to his residence in Kano and will be buried this morning according to Islamic rites.

Initial unconfirmed reports said he received gunshot wounds in the attack while he was returning from Bauchi State after his eldest daughter’s wedding.

But it was later discovered that he did not suffer any gunshot wounds.

Rimi was born in 1940 in Rimi Village, Sumaila Local Government Area, Kano State. Details later…

(1) (Reply)

New Ministerial List / New Cabinet List / Is Iwu The Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.