Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas (7975 Views)

What Are Your Best Christmas Songs? / Why ‘jingle Bells’ Is Popular Among Christmas Songs / Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:20am On Dec 26, 2017
IamShakyum:

Marry Christmas indeed

Awwwwwn darling ...Merry Chrismas
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2017
classicMan22:
Merry Christmas to Jesse01, MissAprokoMedia, peace ,Jane Spencer and Hector. Merry Christmas u all, my favorite Christmas song is 12 days of Christmas.

Merry Christmas dear
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Rick9(m): 4:37am On Dec 26, 2017
vivie01:
Merry Christmas to my good friends in Jokes, Gaming, Forum Games and Investment (NSEMPA) sections that has made my coming to NL in 2017 worthwhile.

My special yuletide greetings goes to: Orgzeyn my one and only Presido, Shervydman my man, Holuu my boy cheesy, Alexanderbells2, Uyiii -Oga basketmouth, MrWondah the comedian, DopeBoss, Shaybebaby mama the mama, Elantraceey, Lorbar, Gucciqueen38 my good friend, okikiosibodu, Hozier, obinoscopy, 9jajoseph, Sherifastro, collinz2, Rick9, Currentprice (a jolly good fellow), Freddyjimoh, gsogbu, josephjnr, scatterscatter, immaculatequeen(long time?) and all of you that either bashed me or complimented my mentions. grin

You guys rocks! You guys are the best!! I wish you all the good things and blessings that comes with this season!!! cool

Abeg make una queue up dey pick your gifts from the picture below, I've brought Baba Keresi to your doorsteps with lots of gifts grin , Shervy no take the one wey too big there o grin

My favorite Xmas song is this:

God Rest you merry gentlemen, let nothing you dismay
Remember Christ our saviour was born on Christmas day
To save us all from Satan's power when we were gone astray
Oh tidings of comfort and joy (Comfort and joy)
Good tidings of co-m-fort and joy!

Oh my dear thanks so much, may joy never depart from you

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=Holuu post=63602097][/quote] grin grin I need chicken, chin-chin, egg roll, lacassera and fried rice cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Holuu(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
grin grin I need chicken, chin-chin, egg roll, lacassera and fried rice cheesy cheesy
Only you want all this??constipation at its peak
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2017
Holuu:
Only you want all this??constipation at its peak
cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Holuu(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin
Gucciqueen38:
cheesy cheesy
Anyways you can come and get it in the oza room tongue cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Holuu:
grin
Anyways you can come and get it in the oza room tongue cheesy cheesy
Send your address cheesy cheesy

In between. Vivie01 come and carry your boy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by vivie01(f): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Send your address cheesy cheesy
In between. Vivie01 come and carry your boy. grin grin

grin .... Abeg leave my boy alone o Gucci. After you have said he should send address, what remains, ehn? grin Besides, he's a very nice, well brought up and well disciplined 'boy', he will only just entertain you with those Xmas foods when you get there and you will gist, shikena! cheesy grin
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Holuu(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
vivie01:

grin .... Abeg leave my boy alone o Gucci. After you have said he should send address, what remains, ehn? grin Besides, he's a very nice, well brought up and well disciplined 'boy', he will only just entertain you with those Xmas foods when you get there and you will gist, shikena! cheesy grin
Can you see,my sis knw me well lol

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2017
same to you oga boss
donem:
felix Navidad ;- by BONNEY M

May this christmas end your present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. wishing

Simulacrum
Ishilove
Juzec
Spacks
Abuzinzu
Onila
abmichiaveli

and the entire Nairalanders a merry christmas and a happy new year in advance.
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by okikiosibodu(m): 5:42am On Jan 10, 2018
vivie01:
Merry Christmas to my good friends in Jokes, Gaming, Forum Games and Investment (NSEMPA) sections that has made my coming to NL in 2017 worthwhile.

My special yuletide greetings goes to: Orgzeyn my one and only Presido, Shervydman my man, Holuu my boy cheesy, Alexanderbells2, Uyiii -Oga basketmouth, MrWondah the comedian, DopeBoss, Shaybebaby mama the mama, Elantraceey, Lorbar, Gucciqueen38 my good friend, okikiosibodu, Hozier, obinoscopy, 9jajoseph, Sherifastro, collinz2, Rick9, Currentprice (a jolly good fellow), Freddyjimoh, gsogbu, josephjnr, scatterscatter, immaculatequeen(long time?) and all of you that either bashed me or complimented my mentions. grin

You guys rocks! You guys are the best!! I wish you all the good things and blessings that comes with this season!!! cool

Abeg make una queue up dey pick your gifts from the picture below, I've brought Baba Keresi to your doorsteps with lots of gifts grin , Shervy no take the one wey too big there o grin

My favorite Xmas song is this:

God Rest you merry gentlemen, let nothing you dismay
Remember Christ our saviour was born on Christmas day
To save us all from Satan's power when we were gone astray
Oh tidings of comfort and joy (Comfort and joy)
Good tidings of co-m-fort and joy!
Just seeing this, Nland didn't even orifice of the mention. Compliments of the season, wish you a fruitful year ahead
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by 9jajoseph: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Just seeing this, Nland didn't even orifice of the mention. Compliments of the season, wish you a fruitful year ahead
neither was I notified

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by vivie01(f): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
9jajoseph:
neither was I notified

Compliment of the season! Believed life is treating you well. Stay well brother! cool
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by 9jajoseph: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
vivie01:

Compliment of the season! Believed life is treating you well. Stay well brother! cool
Better late than never, compliment of the season to you too. Life has been treating me well but this government is doing otherwise

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by MrCork: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
naniawini:
merry Christmas martin0... hope say u cuk rice and chicken.... lpl

^^^kaiiii. .see booooobsi. .darlin did I mention I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot. .just in case u ask cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Women Become Pastors / Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.