Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision (23869 Views)

Spain, Ireland Discuss Recognizing Palestinian State Amid Rafah Evacuation Order / Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Olateef(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2017
The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2011 was 75.4% Jewish, 16.9% Muslim, 2.1% Christian, and 1.7% Druze, with the remaining 4.0% including both minor faiths such as Samaritanism and Baha'iism, and irreligious people with no faith. Israel does not have a constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by teemy(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2017
Sometimes for the sake of peace, status quo needs to be maintained. The decision by the US removed it as an unbiased peacekeeper in the negotiations between Israel and Palestine. The aftermath of that decision has polarized people of faith all the more all over the world. Conflicts and semi conflicts have taken place since that decision and who knows what else. Afterall, they both have a claim to the land but the question is who gets which part?

I hope Israel and Palestine would learn to resolve their issues more quickly to avoid more bloodshed near and far. With Russia testing out SATAN1&2 and several other major and minor skirmishes happening all over, we don't need another straw batch that could ignite WWIV.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by schwarzkopf(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2017
cstr1001:

IPOB members are killed in cold blood, and people here support it claiming sovereignty must be protected.

Isreal is protecting their sovereignty. If you think Iran can beat the battle-tested Isrealis, you are in deluded land.

Hey I don't know about IPOB or whatever, but if the same Palestinian issue is what you talk about, then that's injustice. The IDF should defeat Hezbollah first before thinking of engaging Iran. They made a mince meat of the Israeli proxies in Syria.

3 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by correctguy101(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2017
Wallade:

Just shut up if you can't be reasonable. What do you mean by Christian countries? Every country has diverse religion and we must tolerate everyone. Israel is intolerant, selfish and provocative in their approach to claim Jerusalem.

Not only Jerusalem. They claim everything they want and that's because they can. It's the right of the strong beast to feast on anything of it's choice.

If not that Israel has spent years to strengthen itself by infiltrating all power centers of the world, there shouldn't even be a country named Israel in the first place. If caution is thrown away, I know a number of governments that would expend all their military might to bury Israel.

That girl you quoted is just an idiot looking for online likes. She knows nothing. You can't expect an African that sees herself as Abraham's offspring to say anything sensible.

5 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by bedspread: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
BrainwashedBLESSED soul.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by cstr1001: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2017
If you want Jerusalem, go and take it with whatever military alliances you can make. grin

Nobody can accuse me of not being fair.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by NORSIYK(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Typical brainwashed ipob miscreant. grin If everyone is on the right, you clowns from erosion republic are always on the left. You're the same set of people that idolize idiots like FFK and Trump. Strange people. cheesy You can clearly see that these people are being bullied cos of their powerlessness. Tommorow, you'll carry your biscuit heads and start crying about marginalization and expect us to sympathize with you.

May I also let you know there are more Muslims than Christians in Israel? I'm sure you didn't even know until now that there are Palestinian Christians. When will you dummies realize Israel is not a Christian country. Forget all the Bible tales for now and use your brain. 127 countries have voted against Israel. They all can't be wrong. The truth is clear. Even the Pope is against Israel
You see how ignorant you sound? Ask yourself why the Israeli Muslims have not condemned it

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by AngelicBeing: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Christian leaders ?
Lolzzz.

If really they are Christians like they claim, then two things are involved... Its either they don't read their Bible or they are yet to understand what is written in the Bible.

Word of God must come to pass no matter the forces fighting against it.
Those Christian countries that want the word of God to be compromised by voting against US decision did that for economic benefit from Arab world. ( That's politicians for you, rotten souls) But one thing is inevitable.... they will never escape the consequences of their action.
You can't fight God and go unpunished.
Ask those that attempted it in the past how they ended up.

JERUSALEM IS THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL.
GOD BLESS USA
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

Modified: Those headslammers that are quoting me involving Ipob in this issue are very foooolish.

Are these people that supported Trump Ipob members.... Marry Jane Yakubu, Reno Omokiri, Tobi Jegede, FFK and the rest.
I think Ipob have really tormented a lot of people spiritually that's why Igbos are always on their lips.
Anybody opposing their opinion is Ipob even on a sensitive religious issue like this .

Stvpidity at its peak.
cool

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by correctguy101(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

How does this justify the oppression going on at the west bank and Gaza? How does this justify the largest concentration camp on health plus using high end military hardware on stone throwing kids. How does it justify land and sea restrictions plus organ harvest?

I'm not sure you understand what I was ranting aboutgrin

I wasn't trying to justify anything. I'm just pointing out the reason Israel acts the way it does. It feels no single threat even sitting on top a time bomb cos it feels it's too tough.

There shouldn't be a country named Israel in the first place. It's just land grabbing and geopolitical drama going on there.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by schwarzkopf(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2017
correctguy101:

I'm not sure you understand what I was ranting aboutgrin

I wasn't trying to justify anything. I'm just pointing out the reason Israel acts the way it does. It feels no single threat even sitting on top a time bomb cos it feels it's too tough.

There shouldn't be a country named Israel in the first place. It's just land grabbing and geopolitical drama going on there.

True that, misunderstood earlier.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by sudaisbeard(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=herkeem post=63616064][/quote] see mumu
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2017
You cannot be in the center of a storm & take side with opponent(opposition) of those considered to be a challenge to your security in your vicinity

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Emyogalanya: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2017
ITS NOT A CHRISTIAN ISSUE ITS ABOUT ISRAEL AND PALESTINE AS A PEOPLE. COS WAY G SEE IT IF ISRAEL WAS A MUSLIM NATION WILL THE ARABS AND UN NOT LET THEM HAVE THE PLACE. THEY JUST WANT TO CONQUER JUDAISM FOR ISLAMIC THE SAME WAY THEY DID TO TURKEY

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by MrAcube(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Typical brainwashed ipob miscreant. grin If everyone is on the right, you clowns from erosion republic are always on the left. You're the same set of people that idolize idiots like FFK and Trump. Strange people. cheesy You can clearly see that these people are being bullied cos of their powerlessness. Tommorow, you'll carry your biscuit heads and start crying about marginalization and expect us to sympathize with you.

May I also let you know there are more Muslims than Christians in Israel? I'm sure you didn't even know until now that there are Palestinian Christians. When will you dummies realize Israel is not a Christian country. Forget all the Bible tales for now and use your brain. 127 countries have voted against Israel. They all can't be wrong. The truth is clear. Even the Pope is against Israel

God bless u abundantly for enlightening the uninformed @Cyynthialove whose reasoning is massively impaired by silly sentiment. U really stated my thought. Israel is a Zionist state. Only a stupid Christian will see this as a hatred campaign against Christianity. God bless u once again

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Deluxewize(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2017
It's bore down to one thing "interest".
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by correctguy101(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

True that, misunderstood earlier.

brother, I'll say this once more.
If you follow the history of the region, you would know it's just bullying.
And I kid you not. Masada will never repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Caseless: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2017
Standardcosting:
Toor
And their goons here have been screaming in support, even quoting biblical verses for further showcase their ignorance!
they're many fools here. They think as if Palestine is purely Muslims. Israel kill both Christians and Muslims Palestine.

Who even told those fools in Nigeria that Israel is a Christian country, they love Jesus or Jesus wasn't born in the present day Palestine ?

4 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Xisnin(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2017
Don't blame the man.
When you have terrorists breeding down your neck, you will
say anything to stay alive.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by fatiaforreal: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2017
Standardcosting:
Toor
And their goons here have been screaming in support, even quoting biblical verses for further showcase their ignorance!
That's because they're not only foolish and driven by hatred, but more importantly, very ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Caseless: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Typical brainwashed ipob miscreant cum religious fanatic grin If everyone is on the right, you clowns from erosion republic are always on the left. You're the same set of people that idolize idiots like FFK and Trump. Strange people. cheesy You can clearly see that these people are being bullied cos of their powerlessness but religious sentiment won't let you make use of your flat head. Tommorow, you'll carry your biscuit heads and start crying about marginalization and expect us to sympathize with you.

US that's in support of Israel. Don't they benefit from Arab countries like Saudi Arabia?

You aren't making any sense. You're just talking about Bible, God like the typical Nigerian. No wonder the country is the way it is

May I also let you know there are more Muslims than Christians in Israel.I'm sure you didn't even know until now that there are Palestinian Christians. When will you dummies realize Israel is not a Christian country?

Forget all the Bible tales for now and use your brain. 127 countries have voted against Israel. They all can't be wrong. The truth is clear. Even the Pope is against Israel
cyynthialove is one of those airheads.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by miket2(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Christian leaders ?
Lolzzz.

If really they are Christians like they claim, then two things are involved... Its either they don't read their Bible or they are yet to understand what is written in the Bible.

Those Christian countries that want the word of God to be compromised by voting against US decision did that for economic benefit from Arab world. ( That's politicians for you, rotten souls) But one thing is inevitable.... they will never escape the consequences of their action.

GOD BLESS USA
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

Modified: Those headslammers that are quoting me involving Ipob in this issue are very foooolish.

Are these people that supported Trump Ipob members.... Marry Jane Yakubu, Reno Omokiri, Tobi Jegede, FFK and the rest.?
I think Ipob have really tormented a lot of people spiritually that's why Igbos are always on their lips.
Anybody opposing their opinion is Ipob even on a sensitive religious issue like this .

Stvpidity at its peak.

your post is typical of a brainwashed slave

Judaism is closer to Islam than it is to Christianity .... The Jews themselves say so

No Jew believes that Jesus is the saviour or the son of God

The people that brought you your religion are telling you that what you are teaching is wrong , yet you still scream and shout begging for attention

stupid people with no pride in their race

3 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by bedspread: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2017
Emyogalanya:
ITS NOT A CHRISTIAN ISSUE ITS ABOUT ISRAEL AND PALESTINE AS A PEOPLE. COS WAY G SEE IT IF ISRAEL WAS A MUSLIM NATION WILL THE ARABS AND UN NOT LET THEM HAVE THE PLACE. THEY JUST WANT TO CONQUER JUDAISM FOR ISLAMIC THE SAME WAY THEY DID TO TURKEY
WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE..... ISREAL IS GOD'S PERSONAL PROJECT....
GOD IS A CREATOR OF ALL BUT IS A FATHER TO ISREAL
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by schwarzkopf(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2017
correctguy101:

brother, I'll say this once more.

If you follow the history of the region, you would know it's just bullying.

And I kid you not. Masada will never repeat itself.

I have read extensively on Noam Chomsky and other writers about that region. The bulling is gut wrenching. I saw a report of late on a Swedish investigative journalist on organ harvesting of the idf on innocent Palestinians. The Zionists are just plain evil merchant. They have successfully hoodwink the whole world with there quick to show anti Semitic card.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Belafonte(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2017
Nigerian Christian are not beholden to Palestinian interests. Palestinians have no ancestral claims to Jerusalem, moreover, they could just be doing this to avoid being turned upon by their "Peaceful" countrymen who will not hesitate to decapitate them in anger.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2017
PETUK:
no Nigerian thinks Israel is a Christian nation yes they relate with Christianity

You dey mind those foolish slowpoke call Muslim,

they think we don't know what the minority are facing in there Islamic countrie.

Maybe they should show us where a Jew carry a bomb and blow down a church because of his hatred for Christianity.

Only a foolish Christian will support Palestine propaganda.

Maybe they think will don't know how they are treating the minority when Jerusalem is in the hand of there jihadist brother.

I stand with Israel

5 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by emeka2847: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2017
Many Naija fools are supporting the commandeering of Jerusalem, not knowing that some Palestinians are Christians and most Israelis are not Christians.

I pity zombies

3 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by emeka2847: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2017
If you like bend, sit or even lie down with Israel as they steal other people's land in the name of fulfilling prophesy

Olabenjamen22:

You dey mind those foolish slowpoke call Muslim,

they think we don't know what the minority are facing in there Islamic countrie.

Maybe they should show us where a Jew carry a bomb and blow down a church because of his hatred for Christianity.

Only a foolish Christian will support Palestine propaganda.

Maybe they think will don't know how they are treating the minority when Jerusalem is in the hand of there jihadist brother.

I stand with Israel

4 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Typical brainwashed ipob miscreant cum religious fanatic grin If everyone is on the right, you clowns from erosion republic are always on the left. You're the same set of people that idolize idiots like FFK and Trump. Strange people. cheesy You can clearly see that these people are being bullied cos of their powerlessness but religious sentiment won't let you make use of your flat head. Tommorow, you'll carry your biscuit heads and start crying about marginalization and expect us to sympathize with you.

US that's in support of Israel. Don't they benefit from Arab countries like Saudi Arabia?

You aren't making any sense. You're just talking about Bible, God like the typical Nigerian. No wonder the country is the way it is

May I also let you know there are more Muslims than Christians in Israel.I'm sure you didn't even know until now that there are Palestinian Christians. When will you dummies realize Israel is not a Christian country?

Forget all the Bible tales for now and use your brain. 127 countries have voted against Israel. They all can't be wrong. The truth is clear. Even the Pope is against Israel

So what is the truth?
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by STARKACE(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Christian leaders ?
Lolzzz.

Some of those Christian countries that want the word of God to be compromised by voting against US decision did that for economic benefit from Arab world. ( That's politicians for you, rotten souls) But one thing is inevitable.... they will never escape the consequences of their action.

GOD BLESS USA
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

Are these people that supported Trump Ipob members.?... Marry Jane Yakubu, Reno Omokiri, Tobi Jegede, FFK and the rest.?

Stvpidity at its peak.
your ignorance and stupidity are both hit back to back, it knows no bound.

3 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by dallyemmy: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2017
When your neighbors pack into your bedroom and claim ownership. It was never in history that Jerusalem was the capital of the Palestinians. That's how international court gave bakassi to Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by PETUK(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

How does this justify the oppression going on at the west bank and Gaza? How does this justify the largest concentration camp on health plus using high end military hardware on stone throwing kids. How does it justify land and sea restrictions plus organ harvest?
the destruction of Israel is what unites Muslims together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday / Gabon Parliament Set Ablaze After Bongo Was Declared Winner (photos) / Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.