Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision (23814 Views)

Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... / Christian Leaders: Embassy Move To Jerusalem Came By The Hand Of God / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
ebenholer:

Jebusites have been wiped off through act of war and Israel had taken over the land untill Palestianians oppressors sent Isreal packing on the Land they Scripturally claimed...
Was it the Palestinians that drove them to europe and you should know that in those times people migrated to different places no one is a permanent owner.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nasir123:

Ignorance.
Do u know that Israeli gay parade is the largest in the world?
Its hold every year in Isreal.
Do ur research and stop this stupidity.
Forget the deceit, true Christians and godly Jews are not part of them. European gays/satanists planned and migrated to Jerusalem trying to make the Holy Land the head quarter of satan. Most gays are satanists and their focus is to ensure that every soul ends in Hell. Satan does not want people live forever as planned by YAHWEH to reward us.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Doyin2:

The true living GOD cannot promote injustice or rob peter to pay Paul.

I am tempted to believe that the so called biblical promise is a scam insertion into the bible,over 300yrs after. the birth /death of Jesus

After all,bible or Koran were written by humans ,inspired or not.

My point:

The bible or Koran cannot be the basis for injustice .

God himself is just!

UN Resolution:
West Jerusalenm for Israel
East Jerusalem for Palestine

#IStandWithUNResolution.
God bless you.The world would not sit back and watch people oppress people in the name of holybook said this which some people even claim were written by humans.The two state solution is the only way to go.

3 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by ebenholer(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
The only reason Christians are supporting Israel is because of the bible.If not nobody would sit down and support oppression.
The ancient oppressors are Palestinians(Philistines). We all just seem base our judgement on present osituations forgeting the past evils Palestianians have comitted against Israel. Ask Palestinians they will boldly tell u they were past oppressors of Israelis. Beside it is an heresy not believe the biblical views on this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by philGeo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
isbish:
Ironically our Christians here think Palestine is all about Muslims and Jews. You guys hardly knew u have your Christians brothers and sisters there fighting for their rights to survive in their land because of sheer hatred for the Palestinians. Now who do you support? The Jews persecuting your Christians or your Christians and Muslims together fighting against the Jews? Let your conscience take the lead. Say no to Palestinian oppression by the Jews.
Jerusalem belong to Israel, nothing like Palestine Christians, Donald Trump, Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Lomprico2: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nasir123:

Are u sure u can Read?

I know you cant read!
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by ebenholer(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
God bless you.The world would not sit back and watch people oppress people in the name of holybook said this which some people even claim were written by humans.The two state solution is the only way to go.
This is not a matter of Holy Book stories. It is a reality known to Palestinians that they were past oppressors and the whole arab countries supported their oppressions. Israelis were past inheritors of Jerusalem b4 Palestinians sent them packing. These are not just biblical stories but well known to both parties involved. My oppinion the UN votes may not bring about peace but can only make war linger cos inevitable war is looming.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin grin funny you
FriendNG:
Edon happen. Palestine Christian have denounce their Nigerian counterpart in the east.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Jaxx123: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
yes since they founded thier churches on thier soil land beleive me wisdom is needed if they dont want to miss it

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by emeka2847: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Olodo, you're still repeating your misfire. See below for free correction;

If it pains...

Olabenjamen22:

If it pain you that much, you are free to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Cargo36: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Christian leaders ?
Lolzzz.

If really they are Christians like they claim, then two things are involved... Its either they don't read their Bible or they are yet to understand what is written in the Bible.

Word of God must come to pass no matter the forces fighting against it.
Some of those Christian countries that want the word of God to be compromised by voting against US decision did that for economic benefit from Arab world. ( That's politicians for you, rotten souls) But one thing is inevitable.... they will never escape the consequences of their action.
You can't fight God and go unpunished.
Ask those that attempted it in the past how they ended up.

JERUSALEM IS THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL.
GOD BLESS USA
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

Those headslammers that are quoting me involving Ipob in this issue are very foooolish.

Are these people that supported Trump Ipob members.?... Marry Jane Yakubu, Reno Omokiri, Tobi Jegede, FFK and the rest.?
I think Ipob have really tormented a lot of people spiritually that's why Igbos are always on their lips.
Anybody opposing their opinion is Ipob even on a sensitive religious issue like this .

Stvpidity at its peak.Shame on you for supporting the Zionist.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Balkan:
so why do you islamic terrorist attack christians in Nigeria and bomb churches when israel have issues with palestenians?

From your statement, I deduce that the distance between you and common sense is in the region of light years.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by LegitBoy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
isbish:
Ironically our Christians here think Palestine is all about Muslims and Jews. You guys hardly knew u have your Christians brothers and sisters there fighting for their rights to survive in their land because of sheer hatred for the Palestinians. Now who do you support? The Jews persecuting your Christians or your Christians and Muslims together fighting against the Jews? Let your conscience take the lead. Say no to Palestinian oppression by the Jews.
Stop trying to sound objective, both the christians and muslims on here are supporting Isreal/palestine based on religious affilations with none of you going with brain . So spare us the "objectivity" you are potraying.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Kamoryemi2580(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Christian leaders ?
Lolzzz.

If really they are Christians like they claim, then two things are involved... Its either they don't read their Bible or they are yet to understand what is written in the Bible.

Word of God must come to pass no matter the forces fighting against it.
Some of those Christian countries that want the word of God to be compromised by voting against US decision did that for economic benefit from Arab world. ( That's politicians for you, rotten souls) But one thing is inevitable.... they will never escape the consequences of their action.
You can't fight God and go unpunished.
Ask those that attempted it in the past how they ended up.

JERUSALEM IS THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL.
GOD BLESS USA
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

Those headslammers that are quoting me involving Ipob in this issue are very foooolish.

Are these people that supported Trump Ipob members.?... Marry Jane Yakubu, Reno Omokiri, Tobi Jegede, FFK and the rest.?
I think Ipob have really tormented a lot of people spiritually that's why Igbos are always on their lips.
Anybody opposing their opinion is Ipob even on a sensitive religious issue like this .

Stvpidity at its peak.

is there any other person like you (same low IQ) at home...?
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
ebenholer:

The ancient oppressors are Palestinians(Philistines). We all just seem base our judgement on present osituations forgeting the past evils Palestianians have comitted against Israel. Ask Palestinians they will boldly tell u they were past oppressors of Israelis. Beside it is an heresy not believe the biblical views on this issue.
Tell that to the people that believe in the bible and call it heresy.I never said the Palestinians did not oppress the Israeli's you seem to be looking at the story of the Phillistines.What happened as a result of oppression between the phillistines and ancient Israeli's is not the cause of today's matter.The thing is this they migrated and came back and the Palestinians have been there under jordanian supervision,the Israeli's want to claim everything even when they know that it is not possible and they are using force and oppression to supress the Palestinians. whatever they lay claim to so do the Palestinians have a right to lay claim they don't want to sit down and discuss in a round table instead they want to use force.They oppressed them but they should come and sit down and discuss a two state solution.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by babajero(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
isbish:
They are even in more hell living with muslims than any other religion.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
ebenholer:

This is not a matter of Holy Book stories. It is a reality known to Palestinians that they were past oppressors and the whole arab countries supported their oppressions. Israelis were past inheritors of Jerusalem b4 Palestinians sent them packing. These are not just biblical stories but well known to both parties involved. My oppinion the UN votes may not bring about peace but can only make war linger cos inevitable war is looming.
The UN resolution may not bring peace since some people like war but it is worth trying so that the world can have peace.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by babajero(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
brainpulse:
Know fact that even these isrealis are not Christians and don't believe in Christ. Good to know we still have some Christians in Palestine.
Trump is just sent by the devil to destroy the World peace.
If the erosion ravaged cursed land of the yeast supports this magilisation of the Palestinian because they are powerless then the yeasterns deserve worst in Nigeria
You people like using Christians when you need something, but bomb or butcher them when you don't need them.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by rhames(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

You're just a typical brainwashed ipob miscreant cum religious fanatic. I know you well. Before you deny it. Why is it that If everyone is on the right, you clowns from erosion republic are always on the left. You're the same set of people that idolize idiots like FFK and Trump. Strange people. cheesy

You can clearly see that these people are being bullied cos of their powerlessness but religious sentiment won't let you make use of your flat head. Tommorrow, you'll carry your biscuit heads and start crying about marginalization and expect us to sympathize with you.

US that's in support of Israel, don't they benefit from Arab countries like Saudi Arabia? All the 127 countries couldn't have voted against Israel because they benefit from Arab countries. It's simply a case of standing up against injustice and oppression. Even Ethiopia with deep connections to Christianity/Israel voted against them. Una sabi Bible pass Brazil? Una sabi Bible pass Ethiopia? Not everyone defends stupid things like you clowns all in the name of religion. What's wrong is wrong

You never made a single point. You just kept talking about Bible and God like the typical Nigerian. No wonder the country is the way it is

May I also let you know there are more Muslims than Christians in Israel. I'm sure you didn't even know until now that there are Palestinian Christians. When will you dummies realize Israel is not a Christian country?

Forget all the Bible tales for now and use your brain. 127 countries have voted against Israel. They all can't be wrong. The truth is clear. Even the Pope is against Israel

For further education on the issue, PLO's Yasser Arafat's foreign Minister Mrs Hanan Ashrawi is a Christain. Tariq Azeez was Saddam Hussein;s deputy till he was killed. He was a Christain. Among the Arabs there are a sizeable amount of Christains.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by slyng(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

You're just a typical brainwashed ipob miscreant cum religious fanatic. I know you well. Before you deny it. Why is it that If everyone is on the right, you clowns from erosion republic are always on the left. You're the same set of people that idolize idiots like FFK and Trump. Strange people. cheesy

You can clearly see that these people are being bullied cos of their powerlessness but religious sentiment won't let you make use of your flat head. Tommorrow, you'll carry your biscuit heads and start crying about marginalization and expect us to sympathize with you.

US that's in support of Israel, don't they benefit from Arab countries like Saudi Arabia? All the 127 countries couldn't have voted against Israel because they benefit from Arab countries. It's simply a case of standing up against injustice and oppression. Even Ethiopia with deep connections to Christianity/Israel voted against them. Una sabi Bible pass Brazil? Una sabi Bible pass Ethiopia? Not everyone defends stupid things like you clowns all in the name of religion. What's wrong is wrong

You never made a single point. You just kept talking about Bible and God like the typical Nigerian. No wonder the country is the way it is

May I also let you know there are more Muslims than Christians in Israel. I'm sure you didn't even know until now that there are Palestinian Christians. When will you dummies realize Israel is not a Christian country?

Forget all the Bible tales for now and use your brain. 127 countries have voted against Israel. They all can't be wrong. The truth is clear. Even the Pope is against Israel
See uppercut. Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by almarthins(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=BeautifulSE post=63616022]

[/quote
The girl no be ipob self. she asked questions knowing people like you will be quick to tag her ipob.

Brazil sabi bible at all?
Dem even fear God at all?
Same tin with Nigeria.
Una no dey fear God for this country at all
That's y we are where we are. If I give person like u 50 million naira now. Loyalty go switch to" my man mode"
U no go even ask me where I see the money?

Nawao!
If the Jews come open their own kabala and quote some of it that corroborate the bible that means u will just faint.
Nigeria is what it is today because people like you still think within the ur sphere of understanding. Monkeys cant fly because that is job of a bird.
How patriotic are you?

Where u get this one from o?
I know most Israeli practice Judaism
The current prime minister is nt a christian.
Abeg make una dey get una fact right

The bible is nt a tale.
The pope is a well fed political beast living in Rome, history had nt forgotten the atrocities engineered by popes.
127 countries don't know what they are doing. It is prophetic that isreal will be ganged up against and battle will be fought yet again over it militarily.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Mysselff2: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Eyaaaa

Hypocritical ignoramusses and their useless denunciations.

In all of this,only the counsel of the Lord God shall stand.Jerusalem,THE WHOLE of Jerusalem belongs to Israel,and in fulfillment of Bible prophecy ,the temple that was destroyed over 3000 years ago will be rebuilt on the same spot where the muslim occupants of Jerusalem currently have their mosque,so the mosque will have to be demolished to achieve this,so people should quit whining over President Trumps action on THE DECISION OF AMERICAN PEOPLE (cos this was not just the decision of president Trump but that of ALL Americans as represented by their representative who voted overwhelmingly to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and move the US embassy there), rather they should worry about more far reaching actions that will be taken by Israel to rightfully reclaim the WHOLE of Jerusalem
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Salisville:

peace brother. I come to nairaland to read comments and just laugh. But when I read comments like yours I get saddened. It is mentioned in the Quran. Please build constructive arguments or keep quiet. What bothers me is that many people talking about Islam here don't know anything about it. Enjoy your day.

Please can show me the verse in the Koran? Peace to you and your family!!
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by mfm04622: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
princechurchill:
For 40 years they rejected the previous peace plan and now trump said let's try something new all of a sudden they now clamor for peace abeg

Lol!!!! Who rejects plan?

Please go and research before talking what you don't know. The summary of the situation is this quote. I have forgotten the person that said it. "Israel want to talk without changing anything, Palestine want to change things without talk!"

What is the essence o talking every time without achieving anything? Who always introduce conditions before talking? The latest condition is for Palestinians to accept Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel. Before that, it was to accept Israel is a Hewlett state! Drop to hate, research and you will know who the oppressor is
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by waveman2: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
My friend understand that there are 3 main religion in Israel. Judahism ,Christianity and Islam. Same with Palestine. This is not about religion but about who originally owns Jerusalem. The Palestine wants Jerusalem as its capital while Israel also wants it. But according to history, the Israelites are the original owners of Jerusalem.

brainpulse:
Know fact that even these isrealis are not Christians and don't believe in Christ. Good to know we still have some Christians in Palestine.
Trump is just sent by the devil to destroy the World peace.
If the erosion ravaged cursed land of the yeast supports this magilisation of the Palestinian because they are powerless then the yeasterns deserve worst in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by waveman2: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Philistines are the present day Palestinians. Read history

Ladyhippolyta88:
Tell that to the people that believe in the bible and call it heresy.I never said the Palestinians did not oppress the Israeli's you seem to be looking at the story of the Phillistines.What happened as a result of oppression between the phillistines and ancient Israeli's is not the cause of today's matter.The thing is this they migrated and came back and the Palestinians have been there under jordanian supervision,the Israeli's want to claim everything even when they know that it is not possible and they are using force and oppression to supress the Palestinians. whatever they lay claim to so do the Palestinians have a right to lay claim they don't want to sit down and discuss in a round table instead they want to use force.They oppressed them but they should come and sit down and discuss a two state solution.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by mfm04622: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
philGeo:
Jerusalem belong to Israel, nothing like Palestine Christians, Donald Trump, Thank you.

Read, dem no go read!

Do you know Palestine is a country (proposed)? So in that country, there is no Christian? As we have Nigerian Christians, so we have Palestinian Christians! We also have Arab Christians, if you don't know if country!

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Iamzik:

Understandably so because it is now a Muslim zombie nation. Must everyone be a zombie?

Next?
It isn't a Muslim or zombie nation.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by bestpunterever: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
superior1:
Do you expect them to risk the wrath of Hamas and Hezbollah?

Wisdom applied.
shut up! even pope is against the trump decision, can u be more christian than pope?
Tomorrow u will come and cry how they tag you has 5percent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No / Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal / Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.