Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses (32922 Views)

12-year-old Girl Confesses To Putting Sniper In Her Foster Mother's Food (video) / Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
JuanJO:
Such news ain't suppose to make FP, tomorrow
rat poison again will dey scares for market

This your English can cause the scarcity of any of commodity.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Oyebee91(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Partnerbiz:
At 15 I was in SS1 at a prestigious school in Onitsha.

Onye nkea no na di.

see below
you later dropped out..didn't you?
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by donbenie(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:

And who base it only on sex mature folk explain marriage for us

It is a historical fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were married in Europe, Asia, Africa and America. For example, Saint Augustine ( 350CE ) married a girl who was 10 years old. King Richard II, married a 7 year old girl. King Henry VIII married a 6 years old girl. According to the Catholic encyclopedia, Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 years when she married 99 year old Joseph. Before 1929, Church of England Ministers could marry 12 years old girls in Britain. Up till 1983, Catholic canon laws permitted priest to marry off brides at the age of 12. In the United states, back in 1880, in the states of Delaware, the minimum age for marriage was 7 years.
Hmmm,I wonder the kind of family discussion a supposedly matured 35 year old man will be having with a Fifteen year old child bride..
NOTHING in life is STATIC,giving examples of such marriages that happened in ANCIENT times is exactly proving my point..so because there was SLAVERY 500 years ago,does that still make Slavery acceptable in this day and age..

4 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Craziestgirl(f): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:
It is a historical fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were married in Europe, Asia, Africa and America. For example, Saint Augustine ( 350CE ) married a girl who was 10 years old. King Richard II, married a 7 year old girl. King Henry VIII married a 6 years old girl. According to the Catholic encyclopedia, Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 years when she married 99 year old Joseph. Before 1929, Church of England Ministers could marry 12 years old girls in Britain. undecided
Your daughter will be married off at 15years.
Open your mouth and shout Amen.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by d33types: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:
It is a historical fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were married in Europe, Asia, Africa and America. For example, Saint Augustine ( 350CE ) married a girl who was 10 years old. King Richard II, married a 7 year old girl. King Henry VIII married a 6 years old girl. According to the Catholic encyclopedia, Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 years when she married 99 year old Joseph. Before 1929, Church of England Ministers could marry 12 years old girls in Britain. undecided

No iota of truth in anything you wrote except for St Augustine.stop misusing the word facts.

The English folks you're quoting have always regarded full grown women with mature vitals to be requirements for marriage..

Mary was not 12 during marriage by any source.

Only a vile religion as Islam will support this child marriage even till today in 2017

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:

Muslims will always acknowledge the superiority of the Bible and Christianity by judging their religion using the Bible as a reference point.

Unfortunately the natural stupidity of Muslims when trying to understand Christianity gets in the way of their comprehension.

Mary is always referred to as a woman in the Bible. There is nowhere she is ever called a girl:

Luke 1:42:

Elizabeth exclaimed when she saw Mary: "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb!"

The Catholic Encyclopedia is not the Bible and even the edition that you mention is no longer used by the Catholic Church.

If I were you I would focus more on the plight of millions of innocent girls who are suffering as a result of the legacy left by your pedophile prophet.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by dieBYfire: 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
classicfrank4u:

how can u bleep smbdy 4 7years?? is dht not wickedness cheesy

Even if I hate her tribe and race, I don't hate her pvssy grin
Bîch gat a lot of boobs n ass, still gonna straff her for more 7years till her resources depriciate like the Nigerian economy angry
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Promiseisaac(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
no body is even replying "r.i.p" to the ones she killed. lol
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Promiseisaac(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:
this kind of lie should stop this year.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by herich(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
I pity generation of that region.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by tiredoflife(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:

Joseph wasn't 99yrs old
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by classicfrank4u(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

Even if I hate her tribe and race, I don't hate her pvssy grin
Bîch gat a lot of boobs n ass, still gonna straff her for more 7years till her resources depriciate like the Nigerian economy angry

ur name says it all!! "her pussy must die by fire " grin
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by intrepidjay1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

person way brain enter default sef don gt wife.... attention seekers everywhere
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by sanerugwei: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:

What is this one say?
We are talking about today's news and you are talking history.. Lets help you what of a certain cave man that married a six year old shild.. It is your shild? And where did you get that gutter talk about Joseph being 99years..A very active carpenter.. Mtcheew.. You lie..

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by dieBYfire: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
classicfrank4u:

ur name says it all!! "her pussy must die by fire " grin

grin
Yes o! Her pvssy and all other zombie pvssy must die by fire, especially the most useless Female zombie on NL, am sure u know her cheesy
She's always d first to call the MOD's when she's been trolled by savages like us!

Anyway Merry Xmas..... I don't need turkey n rice, just give me 35cl of Fuel am ok grin
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Charly68: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Skyfornia:
15 year old housewife? Not surprised! It is time this abokis stop giving out their teenage daughters in marriage.
. What do you expect when a man chooses to marry a minor in the name of religious belief ..she can do anything and the law will protect her..
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by classicfrank4u(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin
Yes o! Her pvssy and all other zombie pvssy must die by fire, especially the most useless Female zombie on NL, am sure u know her cheesy
She's always d first to call the MOD's when she's been trolled by savages like us!

Anyway Merry Xmas..... I don't need turkey n rice, just give me 35cl of Fuel am ok grin

cheesy
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by horia: 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:
the research was done but the result is not reliable
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by rhames(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:

Thanks for digging up history bros. Some people will always blame the other religion for their everyday problems.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by dieBYfire: 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Jeelly83(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
Love is vary important in marriage
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Kooldon(f): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Everything Under The Sun As A Price Tag. Her Husband's Life Worths #40?
Her Half Brother Died After Eating The Left Over. VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE can never be our portion as we are preparing to cross over to 2018 but Cant Someone Eat From Her Sis's Pot Again?
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
These Mallo babes are husband slayers.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Redhot111(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:

So? Are going to marry a year old kid or give ur daughter out for marriage at an early age of 7 months? Or wat's ur point
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by goodheart02(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:

Mr. Man what are u trying to say. From what u hv written cant you see that all those happened centuries ago?? This is the 21st century, a modern and civilized world.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by hakeem77: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
Most Nigerian youths are beyond redemption. They would rather allow a crime to happen (wife poisoning husband) and go unpunished, just to spite Islam. Rebellious youths wailing that their country is being consumed by incurable ills
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by JuanJO(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dannys85:

This your English can cause the scarcity of any of commodity.
shebi na my English, ur type fit dey do him masters for nairaland... ewu
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by doyinbaby(f): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

Not "Us" please... undecided
Instead the Muslims are d terrorist both Northern and Yoruba's including my ex-tenant's Yoruba Muslim daughter whom i have been straffing since 2010 till date tongue
i hope when someone else straff your daughter you no go vex
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by SAMBARRY: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Skyfornia:
15 year old housewife? Not surprised! It is time this abokis stop giving out their teenage daughters in marriage.
lmao.it's the poor,illiterates of the north that give out their female children for marriage.The northern elites don't

After all all of buharis daughters married as ADULTS AND MARRIED AFTER BEING EDUCATED IN SCHOOLS ABROAD

Same with children from royal families in the north.they may marry as third or 4th wife o but marry as ADULTS.

Yar aduas daughter too married as an ADULT.of course after having her degree

Buharis last son should be within the range of 25,26 yet he's not married
I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE AND I AM SAYING IT AGAIN.SHARIA IS NOT FOR THE NORTHERN RULING CLASS,ITS MADE FOR THE NORTHERN masses grin

Aminu kanos daughter should be around 26,she wants to marry ajimobis son,omo governor oyo state.both the bride and groom are adults.you see when it comes to the elite class.religion,ethnicity and all that is irrelevant to them.there's nothing like Yoruba Muslim or hausa Muslim.they only use tribalism to manipulate us.

These northern elites are extremely clever and smart.they see beyond their nose even though they pretend to be daft

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by dieBYfire: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
doyinbaby:
i hope when someone else straff your daughter you no go vex

As long as the person is her husband & isnt a Muslim.... grin
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by jacyhelen(f): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Newshelm:
15-year-old Katsina housewife, Dausiya Abdulmumini, has confessed that she killed her husband, 27-year-old Saminu Usman with N40 rat poison.

Dausiya had last week, poisoned her husband, Usman and her half brother to death in Ungwar Dan Mayaki village, Bakori local government area of Katsina State.

She said she used the substance because she does not love him.

Dausiya Abdulmumini alongside other suspects arrested for various forms of crimes and criminal offence were paraded by the State Commissioner of Police, CP Besen Gwana at the police headquarters over the weekend.

Dausiya confessed to have murdered her husband, Usman, after adding poisoned substance in the dish she served him.

Her half brother, Muhammad Dasa also died after eating the left over poisoned meal.

However, her 23-year-old sister-in-law, Shafa’atu Usman, who ate three spoons of the dish, luckily survived the incident.

Dausiya said she committed the act because she was forced to marry Saminu whereas she was in love with someone else.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/i-killed-my-husband-with-n40-rat-poison.html

poor people are force into marriage in islam while Saarki son gets married to dangote daughter.
Quote me any where,The poor masses suffers most botth in islam and christanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair / A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. / Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.