Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses (32937 Views)

12-year-old Girl Confesses To Putting Sniper In Her Foster Mother's Food (video) / Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by doyinbaby(f): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

As long as the person is her husband & isnt a Muslim.... grin
are you married to the one you have being despitefully straffing.............from your comment you must be a wicked person.....
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Unik3030: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:
It is a historical fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were married in Europe, Asia, Africa and America. For example, Saint Augustine ( 350CE ) married a girl who was 10 years old. King Richard II, married a 7 year old girl. King Henry VIII married a 6 years old girl. According to the Catholic encyclopedia, Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 years when she married 99 year old Joseph. Before 1929, Church of England Ministers could marry 12 years old girls in Britain. undecided
u are an idiot for talking about what u don't know, u want to drag people to your peodophilic stupidity. u even went as far as saying Mary was just 12 n Joseph was 99.all these Muslim's self I won't blame u when all your prophet cares about is women d peadophilic idiot even married a 6 yrs old girl

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by dieBYfire: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
doyinbaby:
are you married to the one you have being despitefully straffing.............from your comment you must be a wicked person.....

I can never marry a Yoruba, talk more of a Muslim,I will keep straffing her till she hits menopause..... That's my lil way of punishing her pathetic religion & race
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by jrusky(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
15 years old already a wife

Well I have no pity on the man and his family i dont care if I'm wrong but no apology. Since the north said they wont stop the barbaric paedophile attitude let them bear whatever comes out of it.

After all even Buhari was guilty of it what else to say?

No apology
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by erico2k2(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
mohince:
Huh.... Its very terrifying the way womn are killing their husband this days!! Inshallah i shall not die in the hands of a woman!!! Merry xmas to my christian frnds around the globe!! May God bless you all as u celebrate this day
Bross its a 15 year old.are you Ignoring that fact ? We are not talking woman here but a child
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by erico2k2(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:
It is a historical fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were married in Europe, Asia, Africa and America. For example, Saint Augustine ( 350CE ) married a girl who was 10 years old. King Richard II, married a 7 year old girl. King Henry VIII married a 6 years old girl. According to the Catholic encyclopedia, Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 years when she married 99 year old Joseph. Before 1929, Church of England Ministers could marry 12 years old girls in Britain. undecided
This is true but with more education and advancement they changed and the age of marriage was peeled at adulthood above 16 best practice 19.
So if I 2017 you are thinking of a 15 year old in a swxual manner then there is a name for such people and I'm sure you know the name !

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by hidhrhis(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:
wen u are quoting ppl from history as example now
can u marry ur child out at d age of 12 or 15
I'm sure ur reply will be no so as d year come to an end I pray u don't carry dis ur thinking 2018

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by smulti(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
Skyfornia:
15 year old housewife? Not surprised! It is time this abokis stop giving out their teenage daughters in marriage.

it's caused by poverty

even the poisoned 27yrs old husband might be a shoe shiner or gate man
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Walexybobo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
It's only happend in the north. what a region.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by uvalued(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrHistorian:

A 15 year old woman girl is not psychologically and emotionally mature for marriage.
Them no go agree name... Konji de push them to marry small gyel
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by smulti(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
tstx:
It's high time the government Stopped Child Marriage in Northern Nigeria ... its the 21st century.....

12 Disturbing Facts About Child Marriage In Africa

fixed
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Tapalos: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=ilovebbwgirl post=63592425]It is a historical fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were married in Europe, Asia, Africa and America. For example, Saint Augustine ( 350CE ) married a lies and lies. I smell lies here
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by smulti(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:

Shall we now go back to that stone age I guess

we should also revert to using donkeys and horses for means of transport

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Jabioro: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:
..,and this history sweet you die..Joseph was 99yrs old....misc...ption at peak.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by nayosman: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nice one. The girl is very intelligent.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by hmabdool(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrHistorian:

A 15 year old woman girl is not psychologically and emotionally mature for marriage.

It depends, girls as young as 13years are engaged in prostitution on the street of calabar and Lagos...so!
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by stanliwise(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Puzzypleazer:
And they posted this in a Nigerian public forum?
What picture are you showing to the international community?
if to say today no be Christmas I for done..... Anyway merry Christmas.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Failtech: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:
Shut up there and stop saying nonsense, better respect yourself for Christmas. You're telling Joseph was 99 grin grin
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
I have no sinparty! next time he will marry people his own Age.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Duru009(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
He that killed by the sword shall die by sword !
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by zoomzoom(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:

Your point?
Oh!!!..we should go back to 350CE?..MY BAD.
I've got one question for you..Heard of progress?.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Martin0(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
gypsey:
I have no sinparty! next time he will marry people his own Age.

Hahahahah na wa ooo,so people of his own age won't do that abigrin
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nasir123(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:

Let's forget all this grammar.
15years girl is not psychologically fit for marriage.

This should not be about religion o! For I'm also a Muslim.
This is about nature (at this 21st century) and common sense.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by LaudateIV: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:

Wake up!! Times have changed. If girls under the age of 16 get married today in any of the countries you listed, it would be an offence!
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by LaudateIV: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
rhames:
Thanks for digging up history bros. Some people will always blame the other religion for their everyday problems.

Which history? You are calling those half baked lies, history?? Are you so gullible? Who told you that Virgin Mary was 12 years old? What proof do you have? And how could Joseph be 99 years old, and never married?
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by hatedisplace: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:
thank God you said historical, what about now? Stop justifing foolish acts.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by hatedisplace: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
LaudateIV:

Which history? You are calling those half baked lies, history?? Are you so gullible? Who told you that Virgin Mary was 12 years old? What proof do you have? And how could Joseph be 99 years old, and never married?
help me ask the m....
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Sir03(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:

what are you trying to say in essence
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by cozykozy: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:
you are a poo
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
JuanJO:
Such news ain't suppose to make FP, tomorrow
rat poison again will dey scares for market

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by mrdino(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
She's still a minor, she's not fit to serve a jail term.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah na wa ooo,so people of his own age won't do that abigrin
so you are in support of child marriage? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos / 20-Year-Old Man Drowns Inside A Pond While Taking His Bath In Kano / Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.