Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 (24137 Views)

Buhari Celebrates Pete Edochie At 75 / Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) / 5 Years Old Girl, Breaks Internet With Her Lovely Photos As She Joins Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by femi4: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
DavilleBadt:
Pls wat is d meaning of FTC
op,
seun.
FTC: first to comment

OP: Original Poster

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by MrIcredible: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Threebear:
Hope his eye sight is still clear enough to make updates.
In some countries, he would have been shipped off to a nursing home ,here he is Hale and hearty, joining instagram.
The black man is strong sha.
You people should stop this fuckery.
There's nothing like black or white man. Don't pretend to be color blind
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by dieBYfire: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Baba will hit 5 million followers before January 1st 2018......

He's the only reasonable Afonja besides FFK n Fayose!
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by Odessey(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
that good
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by dieBYfire: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I love Olu Jacobs
He's such a great actor
He doesn't look his age

He looks his age,
Don't compare with Buhari & other politicians claiming 75 o.......
My dad is 70 and I know how cool n strong he looks...
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by MhizzAJ(f): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

He looks his age,
Don't compare with Buhari & other politicians claiming 75 o.......
My dad is 70 and I know how cool n strong he looks...
Olu Jacobs looks younger...He's been maintaining himself and eating right

I can't compare him to Buhari nahcheesy
Buhari isn't 75
Buhari should be around 89

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by dieBYfire: 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Olu Jacobs looks younger...He's been maintaining himself and eating right

I can't compare him to Buhari nahcheesy
Buhari isn't 75
Buhari should be around 89
Yes I agree Chief Jacobs is eating fine n maintaining ok , but I disagree with you on the terror is called Buhari...
He isn't around 89, that ancestor should be around 99-102 years angry

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by MhizzAJ(f): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

Yes I agree Chief Jacobs is eating fine n maintaining ok , but I disagree with you on the terror is called Buhari...
He isn't around 89, that ancestor should be around 99-102 years angry
grin
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by tuscani: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
This is the real 75 year old, and not Buhari kind of 75 year old
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by dieBYfire: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

grin

Now u know wink
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by Vivere: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I love Olu Jacobs
He's such a great actor
He doesn't look his age
He is such an inspiration. And he is down to earth and so humble. In another country, he would be a billionaire by now.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by Vivere: 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Threebear:
Hope his eye sight is still clear enough to make updates.
In some countries, he would have been shipped off to a nursing home ,here he is Hale and hearty, joining instagram.
The black man is strong sha.

You are one of those indomie kids, right? Pray you live long enough to get to his age...! In fact, before you get to his age, may you spend your life in a nursing home sorrounded by strangers, while your eyesight becomes unclear and cloudy.
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by Threebear(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Vivere:

You are one of those indomie kids, right? Pray you live long enough to get to his age...! In fact, before you get to his age, may you spend your life in a nursing home sorrounded by strangers, while your eyesight becomes unclear and cloudy.
A stupid man is one who reads to reply and not to understand.
Common sense is truly not common.
All your curses will revert back to you.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by jenradeking: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Can someone just tell this picture has just been taaking recently[color=#000099][/color][i][/i] grin grin
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by Vivere: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Threebear:

A stupid man is one who reads to reply and not to understand.
Common sense is truly not common.
All your curses will revert back to you.
Ehn ...why am I not surprised? Were you not the first person to wish this distinguished man Olu Jacobs evil, by claiming he would be in a nursing home at his age? Didn't you also question if his eyesight is still clear enough? Now that everything you wished him, is being given back to you, you are crying that someone "cursed" you. No be only curse. Anyway, why should I argue with you? In your very first sentence, you labelled yourself as a "stupid man." And you are quite right!
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by Threebear(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Vivere:

Ehn ...why am I not surprised? Were you not the first person to wish this distinguished man Olu Jacobs evil, by claiming he would be in a nursing home at his age? Didn't you also question if his eyesight is still clear enough? Now that everything you wished him, is being given back to you, you are crying that someone "cursed" you. No be only curse. Anyway, why should I argue with you? In your very first sentence, you labelled yourself as a "stupid man." And you are quite right!
The Oxford dictionary should remove "stupidity " and replace your name with it.
Where did I wish him evil ,are you daft or are you making a special effort to appear so.
I said compared to his white agemates, that he is still hale and hearty and even operating instagram. That the black man is strong.
Any body with a thinking faculty knows visions starts depreciating at 60 .Reason why most older people wear glasses to read. This is something that will happen to everyone, you inclusive, if you mind your business enough to live that long. Asking if his vision is clear enough is not an insult, rather a statement of fact. Knowing the brightness of instagram lights and filters are sensitive to the optical nerve, and can be particularly harmful to the eyes of an aged man.
Clearly you have nothing on your head.
Advance yourself in knowledge, use more logic and less sentiment.
Tsk

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by Vivere: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Threebear:

The Oxford dictionary should remove "stupidity " and replace your name with it.
Where did I wish him evil ,are you daft or are you making a special effort to appear so.
I said compared to his white agemates, that he is still hale and hearty and even operating instagram. That the black man is strong.
Any body with a thinking faculty knows visions starts depreciating at 60 .Reason why most older people wear glasses to read. This is something that will happen to everyone, you inclusive, if you mind your business enough to live that long. Asking if his vision is clear enough is not an insult, rather a statement of fact. Knowing the brightness of instagram lights and filters are sensitive to the optical nerve, and can be particularly harmful to the eyes of an aged man.
Clearly you have nothing on your head.
Advance yourself in knowledge, use more logic and less sentiment.
Tsk

All the insults you dish out online will not wipe away the fact that "stupidity" is your middle name. sad It is that stupidity that led you to compare him with those in a nursing home, out of all the comparisons anyone can make about a person. You chose to use a "nursing home" as your own example. Can you see why the word "stupidity" which you used earlier, applies so well to you?

Next, you asked if his eye sight was still clear, which was nothing, but a sly dig. Again, you exhibited that "stupidity" you love so much. Any other person with a sensible outlook on life, would not have made such derisive insinuations about his eyesight. It was in poor taste. sad

No problem. If you feel the remarks you made about Olu Jacobs were good, may others make such comments about you, and ask why you are not in a nursing home, and also make inquiries about your poor eyesight. End of story. undecided
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by newslifeop: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by ADRIAN88(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
squash47:
Maybe he is looking for a new girl friend

Or a new boyfriend. Oloshi-comment!!

Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by Ralphdan(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
mayweather145:
Dat instargram wey big nyash full so.

I swear bros them chock.
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
What's with the daddy nonsense...gees
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by Opoki(m): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
SweetJoystick:
If dull Buhari can be on twitter why can't bright Olu be?
I'm sure your parents are not on twitter, can we assume they are both dull?
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by SweetJoystick(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Opoki:

I'm sure your parents are not on twitter, can we assume they are both dull?
Shut up you FOOL. They are, speak of your dumbo jumbo parents
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by emerich(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
If Olu Jacob is 75, then bubu is 85.
Simple arithmetic.
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by Opoki(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Shut up you FOOL. They are, speak of your dumbo jumbo parents

It takes a bigger fool to identify one and yes, my parent are not on twitter because they've outlive the technology already, perhaps I'll take your comment serious if you tell me your parent handle, useless e-dioit

Modified.

I just take a quick check on your life and realised you have none, you're one of many directionless social media nitwit hen you deserves not to be engaged in a dialogue so I'll just ignore your miserable life.

Keep hunting for who to get laid boy, your moniker says it all.

Desperate low lifer.
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by SweetJoystick(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Opoki:

It takes a bigger fool to identify one and yes, my parent are not on twitter because they've outlive the technology already, perhaps I'll take your comment serious if you tell me your parent handle, useless e-dioit

Modified.

I just take a quick check on your life and realised you have none, you're one of many directionless social media nitwit hen you deserves not to be engaged in a dialogue so I'll just ignore your miserable life.

Keep hunting for who to get laid boy, your moniker says it all.

Desperate low lifer.
Your useless parents didn't outlive social media age, they are just plainly useless and can't comprehend because they are out rightly dull. Frustrated being with a fish brain, goat in human shape, go sleep in the mud where you belong.
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by baidurootapk: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by baidurootapk: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2018
[url] Unlock Root[/url]
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by baidurootapk: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 by baidurootapk: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
[url=hhttp://growbox.win/] GrowBox APK [/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muma Gee’s Daughter, Monalisa Eke Celebrates 1st Birthday (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Channels TY Bello In New Photo / Seun Egbegbe Apologizes To Toyin Aimakhu For All Inconveniences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.