Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures (24095 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by AlphLukau: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Shared with caption

Happy birthday to our happy son ROK. Thanks for choosing ur dad and I.

Happy happy Happy jumpy,jolly, amazing birthday Ryan

Source : NAIJA WEB

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by ladilawal82(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by teesugar(f): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Happy birthday cute boy!

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
Please, how do I get to speak to the whole of Nigeria at once

I just want to tell everyone that this news or info does not in any way boost the Nigerian economy so they should not worry about it or pay attention to it.

I am still waiting for suggestions

15 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by Chiccly(f): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Congrats to them.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by mknigeriagreat: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
Congrats and teach him well.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by JubrinElSudan: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Do they need to assist a 2 Year old cut cake? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by Primusinterpares(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Money good o... Hustle o... so that through you you family go get name.
Linda don make the Ikejis automatic celeb
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by Richdad50(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by NORSYK(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Happy birthday to Lil man, guess the mother is robbing him her cream?

13 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by jasperism(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ok oooo
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by xaliujokes(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
That incredible
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by sexymoma(f): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
With their 2 naira cake
This babe just wanna be.. I saw a video of her in us or so.. If you see as she dey look around like village fowl..

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by Abudu2000(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Op abeg I left instagram for a reason, stop bringing all these intimidating news that will start making one feel like say God isn't blessing one enough All these fake lives stuffs is not funny anymore. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by Richdad50(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
If you were seriously looking for info that will boost Nigeria's economy, then you wouldn't be here. You know serious newspapers where you would be getting such. Perhaps, the next undergraduate scholarship, post UTME news, or admissions.

You are just an attention seeking idiot.
OladimejiRufai:

I just want to tell everyone that this news or info does not in any way boost the Nigerian economy so they should not worry about it or pay attention to it.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by DennisEche(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
why bleached the little boy, so much madness in the land

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by iswallker(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
this one has turned white... wink

and the husband is the wife or whats his job again...
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by Lovelyn451(f): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
And he's a-peel- ing
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
So this is the IMPREGNATOR!!! grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by ofiko123(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Happy birthday ROK..
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
MADAM AVATAR
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by DameB(f): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
She's just riding off her sister's fame abeg
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by DameB(f): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
sexymoma:
With their 2 naira cake
This babe just wanna be.. I saw a video of her in us or so.. If you see as she dey look around like village fowl..

But that's what she is nau.... celeb wannabe
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by hisexcellency34: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ogbonna Don step up ooo. This is better compared to this

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by meobizy(f): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

We have heard.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by meobizy(f): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Their son is two already?
Time flies.
Time really flies.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
teesugar:
Happy birthday cute boy!

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by sonnie10: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Do they need to assist a 2 Year old cut cake? embarassed
Abi now. By the time you were two, you were already a lumberjack.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

The ex-footballer made his money outside the shores of Nigeria and he is spending it in Nigeria which invariably implies that he is also contributing to the economical growth of Nigeria in his own little capacity.

Can you now tell the world what your contributions to the Nigerian economy is since been a faceless online critic adds no value to the growth of the Nigerian economy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) / TIME Magazine Names Davido Among World Most Influential People In 2021 / Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.