Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State (32010 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by selexzy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Well, am not too surprised since some pastors have turned church ministry to an investment and in business you come up with schemes and strategy to eliminate competitors angry
It's basic SWOT analysis

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by omooba969(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
The hustle is real. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Balkan(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Jabioro: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pastor messaging his co-pastor..ODIKWE
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Zykod:

Story for the gods.

From the day my friends saw/head God called me, when they saw how i rose up from behind to the front, i saw hell. I've passed through ten assassination attempts from them between 2011 and today. Once God calls you, beware of your pastor friends.
I must be sure God called me. Ain't joining no pastorhood simply because I act qualified!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
badebillions:

I must be sure God called me. Ain't joining no pastorhood simply because I act qualified!

If God calls you, you will have to relate with other pastors at some point. You can't isolate yourself forever, i've been isolating myself for four years now, but soon, i'm coming out of isolation, i'm not ready yet sha..But in time, you will need to come out of isolation.
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by justikay2000: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jesus wept, and he is still weeping for all these chalatans
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by smulti(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
nely:
Stop calling this modern day Business men pastors, they are only [b]after our money[ /b] not spirituality
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by jaggabban: 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
handsomeyinka:
Pastor to pastor.....
See what Buhari has caused again.
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Zykod:

If God calls you, you will have to relate with other pastors at some point. You can't isolate yourself forever, i've been isolating myself for four years now, but soon, i'm coming out of isolation, i'm not ready yet sha..But in time, you will need to come out of isolation.
Good Luck!
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
Its just business Pastor...dats ol
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by linearity: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
waiting for the ‘touch not my anointed’ crowd...

who have ceased to use the intellect that God has given them to decipher the truth, but will rather place a blind trust on their Pastor, about any and all things.

wasted generation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by BenzEne1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
adeniyi3971:
this one weak me o.... I hope he won't blame it on Satan!!

Of course not. It's Buhari.that caused it...... Or maybe muslims...... Or terrorists......... Or fulanis........ Or muslim fulani terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by iamjavadem(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Fake story. So the assassins came to report their contractor to you for 4 hours? Seriously!!!! No wonder our homevideos are crap, lack of imagination to even tell a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Dollabiz: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pastors now physical robbers
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by 989900: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
The hustle is real.
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by lost24: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pls don't blame d pastor ooo

Na business d anoda want spoil 4 am ooo

Church business

Na only GOD no who de worship am
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by richard870(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
teegist:
A gang of assassins attacked the house of a Pastor in Ogbia Main town of Ogbia local government area, Bayelsa State on Friday 22nd December.

An exclusive with the victims revealed that the incident happened around 11pm and lasted for almost 4 hours.

The family was taken out of their house at Victory street, to the main entrance road of Ogbia main town and held hostage for several hours.

Luckily one of the members of the household managed to place a distress call to another family member who wasn't at home during the time of the attack but was however caught and given the beaten of her life.

The assassins who had guns and knife on them revealed that they were paid by another pastor to kill the pastor which they had held hostage.

According to the victims, luckily for them, the rescue call that was made yielded positive results as Ogbia main town vigilante group and police came to their aid before things could get any messier after several hours of torture and robbing the family of their personal items.

The pastor who insisted on keeping his identity discreet said:

Neighbors saw the operation but were too scared to come out.
They had already separated me out from the rest of the family members, to kill.
We thank God for our lives, it would have been a different story if the girl had not gathered mind to place that call.
The vigilante group has not been functional for a very long while due to non payment but they still came still came out along with the police.

Via: TeeGist
http://www.teegist.com/2017/12/pastor-allegedly-sends-assassins-to.html?m=1

@Op,kindly change the title of this thread cuz pastors are TRUE MEN OF GOD, not just any tom, dick and harry.Pls
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by smulti(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Zykod:

Story for the gods.

From the day my friends saw/heard God called me, when they saw how i rose up from behind to the front, i saw hell. The anger was how could God call a ruthless street boy to ministry and he even has more grace, is growing so fast and deep in the word....See you, ministry is a war zone...I've passed through ten assassination attempts from them between 2011 and today. Once God calls you, beware of your pastor friends.

God called you ...OK

pls which language was he speaking

Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Hindus, Germans or did speak Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nasir123(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
When we talk,some people will not understand.
These are the kind of things(evil attitudes) we all need to fight against.
Not these "I hate Muslims and vise versa" stupid mindset we show here on Naira land.

But still,some religious(fanatics) will not understand.

Nigeria is the most religious country,but most ungodly-Audu Nasiru
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by saaramis(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Battle of supremacy
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Umargandu(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Reno omokiri
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nasir123(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
anitapreeti:
This my small Bayelsa angry
God please protect me throughout my stay there

Lol!
What about the people u will leave behind? God should leave them when u leave?

We all have to be around to fix this madness.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Ginseng(f): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
This is evil
teegist:
A gang of assassins attacked the house of a Pastor in Ogbia Main town of Ogbia local government area, Bayelsa State on Friday 22nd December.

An exclusive with the victims revealed that the incident happened around 11pm and lasted for almost 4 hours.

The family was taken out of their house at Victory street, to the main entrance road of Ogbia main town and held hostage for several hours.

Luckily one of the members of the household managed to place a distress call to another family member who wasn't at home during the time of the attack but was however caught and given the beaten of her life.

The assassins who had guns and knife on them revealed that they were paid by another pastor to kill the pastor which they had held hostage.

According to the victims, luckily for them, the rescue call that was made yielded positive results as Ogbia main town vigilante group and police came to their aid before things could get any messier after several hours of torture and robbing the family of their personal items.

The pastor who insisted on keeping his identity discreet said:

Neighbors saw the operation but were too scared to come out.
They had already separated me out from the rest of the family members, to kill.
We thank God for our lives, it would have been a different story if the girl had not gathered mind to place that call.
The vigilante group has not been functional for a very long while due to non payment but they still came still came out along with the police.

Via: TeeGist
http://www.teegist.com/2017/12/pastor-allegedly-sends-assassins-to.html?m=1

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nasir123(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ishilove:
Lies from the pit of hell. Assassins will not spend up to four hours pillaging your home. They will first of all kill the target before looting your belongings, and even at that they won't linger too long on the crime scene.

These ones were likely robbers trying to psychologically torture and destabilize the victims.

Are u in bayelsa?
If yes,you would know how this people operated.

Bayelsa is not Lagos or Kanu, that's what u should know.
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Malawian(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Na plan work. The supposed hirer of the killers might even be innocent but being set up by a yet to be known enemy. I have seen such a scenario before.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by JastSiryin(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Why didn't he send Angels instead, if he really was a man of God. mtcheew! Useless thing
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Deo1986(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Us logician wouldn't believe this crap of a tale; is it that the pastor is trying to accuse a rival pastor of assassination attempt? Do those allege assassins sound like professionals? There is a group of cultist called greenlanders that are terrorizing communities in Ogbia. Check on them!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by vineyardfarms: 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nutase:
Satanic people pretending to be godly.

PASTORS AGAIN. PASTORS ARE FAST BECOMING PASTENSE
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by smulti(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
richard870:
@Op,kindly change the title of this thread cuz pastors are TRUE MEN OF GOD, not just any tom, dick and harry.Pls

the larger percentage of men of God in the universe are located in Nigeria but not even one of them could ask God to reduce the suffering and acute poverty in the land

rather they are asking for donations from the already poor sheeple
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by histemple: 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
This story looks very fake. Just to draw traffic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others / Man Shot Dead By Gunmen In Benin (Photos) / Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.