Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State (31994 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by teegist: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2017
A gang of assassins attacked the house of a Pastor in Ogbia Main town of Ogbia local government area, Bayelsa State on Friday 22nd December.

An exclusive with the victims revealed that the incident happened around 11pm and lasted for almost 4 hours.

The family was taken out of their house at Victory street, to the main entrance road of Ogbia main town and held hostage for several hours.

Luckily one of the members of the household managed to place a distress call to another family member who wasn't at home during the time of the attack but was however caught and given the beaten of her life.

The assassins who had guns and knife on them revealed that they were paid by another pastor to kill the pastor which they had held hostage.

According to the victims, luckily for them, the rescue call that was made yielded positive results as Ogbia main town vigilante group and police came to their aid before things could get any messier after several hours of torture and robbing the family of their personal items.

The pastor who insisted on keeping his identity discreet said:

Neighbors saw the operation but were too scared to come out.
They had already separated me out from the rest of the family members, to kill.
We thank God for our lives, it would have been a different story if the girl had not gathered mind to place that call.
The vigilante group has not been functional for a very long while due to non payment but they still came still came out along with the police.

Via: TeeGist
http://www.teegist.com/2017/12/pastor-allegedly-sends-assassins-to.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nutase: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Satanic people pretending to be godly.

29 Likes

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Khd95(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2017
Men of God cheesy grin

Mek una kwantinue oo

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by loadedvibes: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lol..
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by omocalabar(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
g
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by handsomeyinka(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pastor to pastor.....
See what Buhari has caused again.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by rawtouch: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
undecided

and assassins actually told you who contracted them to kill you in front of people, not saying its a lie but, e get as the tori be..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by anitapreeti(f): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
This my small Bayelsa angry
God please protect me throughout my stay there

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Ishilove: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell. Assassins will not spend up to four hours pillaging your home. They will first of all kill the target before looting your belongings, and even at that they won't linger too long on the crime scene.

These ones were likely robbers trying to psychologically torture and destabilize the victims.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by ceezarhh(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
call them anything else but "pastors"...
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
grin the villainous pastor misinterpreted the Bible verse that says the kingdom of the Lord suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by nely(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Stop calling this modern day Business men pastors, they are only after money not spirituality

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
NO HUMAN HAS MORE HATERS THESEDAYS THAN A PASTOR. ONCE YOU DEY ANOINTED, THERE GOES YOUR COMPETITITORS LOOKING FOR YOUR HEAD. NA WA
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by doctokwus: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Assassination attempt that lasted 4hrs. angry
Most probably a church promo.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by qualityovenbake(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Most people who claim to be pastors are not men of God.
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Dayoara: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
It's not knew the word of the Bible stand sure that in the last days.... The love of many will wax cold...... This is just the beginning.... More than this is coming..... Jesus is coming.
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
all this men of satan decieving the gullible masses..i hope they know that one day they will all stand before the judgement sit of christ Jesus to account for all the nonsence they did on earth,..

Useless...paupers of satan..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by adeniyi3971(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
this one weak me o.... I hope he won't blame it on Satan!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Zykod:
NO HUMAN HAS MORE HATERS THESEDAYS THAN A PASTOR. ONCE YOU DEY ANOINTED, THERE GOES YOUR COMPETITITORS LOOKING FOR YOUR HEAD. NA WA
Reason I have vehemently refused any form of church ordination!
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
doctokwus:
Assassination attempt that lasted 4hrs. angry
Probably he just decided to rope in another frenemy pastor.
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Zico5(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hustle is real in kingdom sector. Imagine a pastor flagrantly ignoring one of the ten commandments for worldly pleasure. I don't really blame but mumu follower that could not have personal encounter with God. No man of God in Nigeria again but business men.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by tolumizzy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sheeple palava
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by OtemAtum: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pastors and bad news are 5 & 6. Beware of pastors.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by majamajic(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
ehhh

this story get k-leg
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by emmabest2000(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nutase:
Satanic people pretending to be godly.

This Word Pastor has become a caricature to non Christians

Merry Christmas guys ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Someone said to me "Daddy Freeze why don't you ever talk about politicians, you only criticize pastors?"
-
My response was simple "Is your Vice President not a pastor?" ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by prinsam30: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
another Misplaced priority
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Oxster(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Sparklar: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
What pastor sent the assassins?? undecided
Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
badebillions:

Reason I have vehemently refused any form of church ordination!

Story for the gods.

From the day my friends saw/heard God called me, when they saw how i rose up from behind to the front, i saw hell. The anger was how could God call a ruthless street boy to ministry and he even has more grace, is growing so fast and deep in the word....See you, ministry is a war zone...I've passed through ten assassination attempts from them between 2011 and today. Once God calls you, beware of your pastor friends.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pastors too!

Nigerians in the Church, time we focused on repentance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Bike Man Shot Dead In Kogi State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ / Notorious Cultist Nabbed By Security Men In Calabar, Charms Recovered. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.