Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! (2014 Views)

Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian / Sadistic Religious Fanatic: Mother Teresa Was No Saint / What Is This Religious Fanatic's Problem With Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Because ;

1. The Pastor will call the shots in your home and not the wife or husband
2. Your children will be brainwashed from an early age which destroys their God-given creativity and individuality
3. Superstition and paranoia will reign in your home. No personal accountability or hard work to solve problems, everything is caused by a witch or wizard or someone back home
4. The moment one of you leave the church, there will be no peace in that home or the marriage may collapse
5. Religion will be a chore and burden because you are trying to please your spouse and not God while your spouse is trying to please almighty Pastor
6. You will become a hypocrite because your religion will not be from the heart
7. Your finances may suffer because your spouse will direct substantial amounts of money to the church
8. At the end, you may regret that you wasted this one life on pleasing a religious cult
9. Even at death, there is no rest as the religious organization of your spouse's pastor will want to control the funeral rites especially where money is involved.
10. Your whole life will come under the scrutiny of the religious organization and your most deep secrets will be known to the church
11. Your children will eventually pick up the hypocrisy and either leave church or become atheists
12. If you are a husband, the pastor may chase your wife or even sleep with her if she is pretty

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by hopefulLandlord: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by urahara(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
frosbel2:
Because ;

2. Your children will be brainwashed from an early age which destroys their God-given creativity and individuality
3. Superstition and paranoia will reign in your home. No personal accountability or hard work to solve problems, everything is caused by a witch or wizard or someone back home
4. The moment one of you leave the church, there will be no peace in that home or the marriage may collapse
5. Religion will be a chore and burden because you are trying to please your spouse and not God while your spouse is trying to please almighty Pastor
7. Your finances may suffer because your spouse will direct substantial amounts of money to the church
8. At the end, you may regret that you wasted this one life on pleasing a religious cult
9. Even at death, there is no rest as the religious organization of your spouse's pastor will want to control the funeral rites especially where money is involved.
10. Your whole life will come under the scrutiny of the religious organization and your most deep secrets will be known to the church
11. Your children will eventually pick up the hypocrisy and either leave church or become atheists
12. If you are a husband, the pastor may chase your wife or even sleep with her if she is pretty

the almighty Frosbel.

the thorn to the flesh of xtians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by Goodness4525: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
frosbel2:
Because ;

Religion especially Pentecostalism has done far more harm than good on the physical, mental, moral and spiritual life of the common man.
Many has been projected to believe in fables superstition and miracles that never exist

the only thing we gain from religion is the education and civilizations brought by the Roman Catholic mission ,but our lost are uncountable ranging from our monthly tithe, divisions among ourselves which lead to disunity affecting the nation today to mention but few

5 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
urahara:

the almighty Frosbel.
not a bit bro .... only the ignorant ones

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by ifenes(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Frosbel2, when you use the word “to please God” what do you mean ?

4 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
urahara:

the almighty Frosbel.

My intention is not to be a thorn in the flesh of xtains , but rather to use my inside knowledge as a member for many years , and expose the myth , fables and falsehoods believed by many of these misled souls !

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by wirinet(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Goodness4525:
Religion especially Pentecostalism has done far more harm than good on the physical, mental, moral and spiritual life of the common man.
Many has been projected to believe in fables superstition and miracles that never exist

the only thing we gain from religion is the education and civilizations brought by the Roman Catholic mission ,but our lost are uncountable ranging from our monthly tithe, divisions among ourselves which lead to disunity affecting the nation today to mention but few

I can relate to some of the things you wrote. It was actually the hypocrisy I saw at home that turned me away from Christianity and religion as a whole. Till today I can't stand hypocrisy.

Although religion should be a tool for building a well structured and ordered society, in Nigeria it is actually destroying the very fabric of our society. Pentecostalism actually encourages, materialism, fraud, avarice, laziness and kills innovation. It promotes the acquisition and display of wealth ( mostly unmerited or stolen). Today, someone prayed for me by saying "may you come across unmerited riches in 2018". I could not say Amen because I do not believe in unmerited riches. I believe all riches should be worked for, unless inherited riches.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by OtemAtum: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Thinking twice is not enough. Think twice times twice raised to the power of twice before you do so.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by Deicide: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Marrying a Christian fanatic is still better than marrying a Muslim fanatic esp when you are a female Atheist and love somehow blind ya eyes grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
ifenes:
Frosbel2, when you use the word “to please God” what do you mean ?

Sorry, I don't understand your question - rephrase or expatiate .
Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Deicide:
Marrying a Christian fanatic is still better than marrying a Muslim fanatic esp when you are a female Atheist and love somehow blind ya eyes grin

You will be surprised that the differences are only very subtle!

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by ifenes(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
frosbel2:

Sorry, I don't understand your question - rephrase or expatiate .

What is God to you ?
Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by CAPSLOCKED: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2017
Goodness4525:

SPOT ON.

MY BIGGEST REGRET IS THAT I DROPPED OUT OF THE SEMINARY (BECAUSE I'M AN HONEST MAN AND COULDN'T ENDURE THE FAKE LIFE ANY FURTHER), I'D HAVE BEEN ORDAINED THIS DECEMBER... AND START MILKING THE SHEEPLES AS WELL. FREE MONEY, FREE RIDES, FREE WOMEN, ALL IN THE NAME OF GOD.
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2017
ifenes:

What is God to you ?

God the creator - surely?
Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=63646130]

SPOT ON.

MY BIGGEST REGRET IS THAT I DROPPED OUT OF THE SEMINARY (BECAUSE I'M AN HONEST MAN AND COULDN'T ENDURE THE FAKE LIFE ANY FURTHER), I'D HAVE BEEN ORDAINED THIS DECEMBER... AND START MILKING THE SHEEPLES AS WELL. FREE MONEY, FREE RIDES, FREE WOMEN, ALL IN THE NAME OF GOD.
tongue[/quote

How is it fake life? There are people that can abide by the rules. Its not for everyone so those who can't are always free to drop out. After all, Catholics are not the only ones who have that sort of rules. These are monks in other religions who also live a chaste life without sex, having a family and they are commuted to it.

So please don't say its a fake life. Say you can't live with the rules. For those that are breaking the rules, we leave them to God.
Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by mujahid777(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Deicide:
Which of those reasons given above can be applied to your "Muslim fanatic"
Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by ifenes(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
frosbel2:

God the creator - surely?

Rightly said....and “who” is God ?

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by CAPSLOCKED: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
sexybaby22:
How is it fake life? There are people that can abide by the rules. Its not for everyone so those who can't are always free to drop out. After all, Catholics are not the only ones who have that sort of rules. These are monks in other religions who also live a chaste life without sex, having a family and they are commuted to it.
So please don't say its a fake life. Say you can't live with the rules. For those that are breaking the rules, we leave them to God.

WHICH GOD?
Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by Niflheim(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
@frosbel2,

I can relate with this post!!! I have seen these things happen to so many people that I know!!!
Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

WHICH GOD?

Thunder fire your yansh there.

We aren't talking about whether there is God or no God. We are talking about keeping the rules of an institution you chose to be a part of.
Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by CAPSLOCKED: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
sexybaby22:

Thunder fire your yansh there.

We aren't talking about whether there is God or no God. We are talking about keeping the rules of an institution you chose to be a part of.

FORTUNATELY FOR YOU I SUCK AT DEBATES, SO I'M NOT THE ONE TO TELL YOU THAT A LIE IS A LIE EVEN THOUGH ITS THE RULE.

FOR YOU BLOODY INFORMATION I NEVER SAID I BROKE ANY RULES. DON'T DEBATE LIKE A STUPID FOOL. I LEFT THE SEMINARY NOT BECAUSE OF THE RULES, NOT BECAUSE I COULDN'T KEEP THE RULES, NOT BECAUSE I WAS BOUNCED, I WAS ACTUALLY ONE OF THE BEST AT KEEPING THEIR CHEAP RULES BUT THEIR FALSE DOCTRINES DIDN'T RHYME WITH LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE.

DON'T COME AT ME AGAIN UNLESS YOU HAVE BEER, OR A BRAIN AT LEAST.

3 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

FORTUNATELY FOR YOU I SUCK AT DEBATES, SO I'M NOT THE ONE TO TELL YOU THAT A LIE IS A LIE EVEN THOUGH ITS THE RULE.

FOR YOU BLOODY INFORMATION I NEVER SAID I BROKE ANY RULES. DON'T DEBATE LIKE A STUPID FOOL. I LEFT THE SEMINARY NOT BECAUSE OF THE RULES, NOT BECAUSE I COULDN'T KEEP THE RULES, NOT BECAUSE I WAS BOUNCED, I WAS ACTUALLY ONE OF THE BEST AT KEEPING THEIR CHEAP RULES BUT THEIR FALSE DOCTRINES DIDN'T RHYME WITH LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE.

May mother Mary interceded on your behalf for you to regain peace in your frustrated life.
Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by obinna58(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I can relate to that bro

I think those who strive themselves keeping the rules of religion mostly end up unreligious
Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by obinna58(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
sexybaby22:

May mother Mary interceded on your behalf for you to regain peace in your frustrated life.
Aggressive Sexybaby

I see u
Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 28, 2017
obinna58:

Aggressive Sexybaby

I see u

Aggressive me. Am not at all ooo.
Re: Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! by CAPSLOCKED: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2017
sexybaby22:

SHE'S BUSY REGRETTING WHY SHE DIED A VIRGIN (ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU WANT THE UNIVERSE TO BELIEVE)

OTHERWISE, SHE'S BEEN DOING A TERRIBLE JOB INTERCEDING FOR THE PEOPLE LIVING WITH CANCER, AND THE LITTLE CHILDREN DYING OF AIDS AND STARVATION IN AFRICA.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Devotion And Finish The Bible In One Year By Sms / Semi-atheism or Deism / Theist Jewish Scientist Daniel Shechtman Wins 2011 Nobel Prize In Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.