Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers (28063 Views)

Police Wives Empower Widows As Krystal Okeke Pledges Educational Support / Ike Ekweremadu Eats Local Yam In Enugu (Photos) / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by chloride6: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The way Igbos will make noise on top dis thing eh.

Anyway, let me be watching... grin cheesy

Will you die one day if you don't mention IPOB?

You have been noticeably absent from all the fuel scarcity threads because you know your Lord and master has failed again.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
gworotango grin
Its GoroTango and not 'gworotango'. See the difference? angry
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by okenwaa(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mumu wailing Afonjas and cattle rearers.....
What do u know kwanu...

He does More than this every year..
I served in Mpu his village., he's one of the best senators in naija!!

Wait and see what he'll do 4rM 26th and upwards !!

31st night is usually the BOMB!!

No political nonsense

He's good man with a goodd heart..........same with his brothers too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by Fezzolee: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Anumaanu... Ewu hausa
NgeneUkwenu:
To Deceive IPOB yoots no hard now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by bossrillboss: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Toosure70:
He was among people that made them windows by hunger, killing economy and good health.
..Windows ko roofs ni.yimu

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by dieBYfire: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

To decieve Zombie is the easiest!
Just like some politicians were sharing Gala n Lipton in Osun grin

My daughter try harder! You are wailing so hard. Keep it up wink
Have u received ur own 30k this month? I hard alert dropped on Friday O!
If u received it,make sure u try reach village and check if you Lord & Personal Saviour have fixed the Roads grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by ufuosman(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Season of love, kudos to them
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by lakesider(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Stupid and hungry bloggers and OP , reporting rubbish news
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by dieBYfire: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
chloride6:

Will you die one day if you don't mention IPOB?

You have been noticeably absent from all the fuel scarcity threads because you know your Lord and master has failed again.

Someone that is HIV positive already, he's just yelling IPOB till he reaches his grave! grin

Just wait till 2019.... Many will change monikers, while the lady that comments rubbish above will commit suicide...
I even left her hubby divorced her cos she had bad breath undecided

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by fuckpro: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

What is your Lord from daura doing to deceive you and sarrki?
...loading fire wood is being prepared for Akara demonstration

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by contigiency(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
One of the few I respect in PDP.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by 400billionman: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You can never comment like a normal human being..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by Bewiseedet(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Good one mr senator. Waiting to hear from buhari
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by koropotopoto: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
GoroTango:
Its GoroTango and not 'gworotango'. See the difference? angry
Nope it's gworotango cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by ripbubu: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Alariiwo:
Continue.. They will soon turn your wife to a widow.

They hate to see themselves progress in that side. One foolish man who emerged ezendigbo in my area after years of picking bottle to survive went home to the East and never came back. He died there from food poisoning.
They must have poisoned his kolanut or palmwine. Evil people.
you think politicians are normal people that die any how
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Have you gone to osun to collect your Lipton and gala ?

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The way Igbos will make noise on top dis thing eh.

Anyway, let me be watching... grin cheesy

This not Lipton and gala or and old hunchback TV.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tugsramm:
do u knw dis man is a pet to saraki afonja.merry xmas

That man is more vocal than saraki, even saraki Neva dares to oppose him.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by Adebowale89(m): 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
whenever election get closer, Nigeria politicians can even eat with mad man

their political gimmick would soon expire to the layman
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by ogbeniolola: 12:15am On Dec 26, 2017
Ekweremadu is the undisputed King of sectional politics.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 26, 2017
Dumb shit, the money he is required to use in developing his senatorial zone he did rather take a portion and share as if it his peronal money.
Gullible peeps, receiving crumbs when they could be taking much more...fuxk them all.

stephenduru:
Senator Chief Ike Ekweremadu pictured eating with widows from Enugu West Senatorial Zone after his wife, Lady Nwanneka had distributed 250 bags of rice, 250 wrappers and N10,000 each to the 250 widows drawn from the five local government areas in Enugu West Senatorial district.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/senator-ike-ekweremadu-eats-with-widows.html?m=1
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by krokronyash(f): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2017
wambosamuel1980:
Who give her money to do that? is she a senator representing that zone? this is how we are encouraging corruption.

I learnt same thing from me mama and we aint politicians. It is you and i responsibity to show kindness. undecided
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers by aguyph: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
stephenduru:
Senator Chief Ike Ekweremadu pictured eating with widows from Enugu West Senatorial Zone after his wife, Lady Nwanneka had distributed 250 bags of rice, 250 wrappers and N10,000 each to the 250 widows drawn from the five local government areas in Enugu West Senatorial district.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/senator-ike-ekweremadu-eats-with-widows.html?m=1
only 250 bags with all this money that is missing everyday. Even me I can do better than that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido / Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] / Real Reason I Resigned From Jonathan’s Govt As SURE-P Chairman – Christopher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.