Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? (2620 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2010
Can someone explain the origin of wickedness and evil?was it borne out of mans desire,by creation or lucifers invention?
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by Fhemmmy: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2010
Cos a man is born into sin.
Cos a man heart is with a big hole that needs to be filled and with what is filled with determines how a man act.
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by e36991: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2010
babaearly:

Can someone explain the origin of wickedness and evil?

Was it borne out of man's desire, by creation or lucifers invention?

It's like asking to explain the origin of death

Wickedness is twisted - like a twisted wick. Evil is abuse - like abnormal use

All three - Eve's desire; inadvertently , Adam's creation; legacy of Adam's wilful misconduct, Lucifer's invention; via a lie of omission
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Man is wicked because God started it all at first. . . . The world is wicked and evil because we have an evil God pretending to be Good God.[/size]
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ogaga you are still alive and breathing fresh air, God made it and made u.so is he wicked?.but why are you evil?
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by e36991: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Man is wicked because God started it all at first . . .

The world is wicked and evil because we have an evil God pretending to be Good God.
[/size]

@^^

Who is Good?
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Nobody is good. . . .every body is wicked and evil but can't do without pretending and rejecting our true identity.[/size]
e36991:

@^^

Who is Good?
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by e36991: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Man is wicked because God started it all at first. . . .

The world is wicked and evil because we have an evil God pretending to be Good God.
[/size]

e36991:

Who is Good?

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Nobody is good . . .

every body is wicked and evil but can't do without pretending and rejecting our true identity.
[/size]

@^^

True nobody is good, true also everybody is wicked and evil . . .

You earlier purported that God started it all (i.e. evil)

God started it all? . . . How? When? Where? Why?
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2010
God dont have to pretend, He is just good.
He is a God that gives us chance to chose btw good and bad and most of the time, we chose the bad . .
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]God sucks and hope you know it. . . .that guy is messing up with the world thinking people can just accept him as the leader of the world or some other places when he haven't no good doing and no proof .

The heart of men is wicked and evil by nature~ many have been deceived accusing Satan and all his lovely demons to be responsible . Religious leader and their people have been to evil to let the world spoil the innocent name of Satan just as simple to promote their so called God(s) hiding somewhere of no trace.
[/size]
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2010
why not ask God himself, Cain was the very first act of violence, i am sure over the centuries you can see his hand in violence across the biblical world, so why not ask him
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by kieryn(f): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2010
Why? Because The entire world lies in the power of Satan the Devil. Why has God allowed wickedness? Because in the garden of Eden an issue was raised:That men can live independently from God. Also a second issue was raised during Job era: that man only serve God because of the things he provides. Wisely he allowing time to settle those issues.  God is showing patience “because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.” (2 Peter 3:9) Yet God has own timetable of when he will destroy wickedness. Question is will you be part  of that destruction or will you survive.
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2010
^^^ The exact reason He chose not to just interfere and make u do what you dont wanna do.
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by streetwize(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2010
Its like askin the origin of darkness. . .
As darkness is the absence of light so is evil the absence of good.
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]True word. . . .!!! . God is confusion in the world and we really need to abolish his so ~ called names.[/size]
lagerwhenindoubt:

why not ask God himself, Cain was the very first act of violence, i am sure over the centuries you can see his hand in violence across the biblical world, so why not ask him
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by noetic16(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Man is wicked because God started it all at first. . . . The world is wicked and evil because we have an evil God pretending to be Good God.[/size]

How could God (who u claim does not exist) have started anything? . , . .are u both dumb and confused?
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2010
[size=13pt]I have always known you're a nuisances !! . so far , you keep attacking me whenever i drop a true word and your only plan is too get me angry but i won't .

You're wrong and have been misunderstanding my post and didn't even care to ask me . i have always shared how God was created in the first day to deceive the world~~ God exist in the imaginary but does not and can never exist in the physical . hope you understand something now you dump ass-clicker.

Hopefully, we shall be remembered as the people who brought an end to Christianity, cool cool
[/size]
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by Fhemmmy: 2:09am On Apr 06, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I have always known you're a nuisances !! . so far , you keep attacking me whenever i drop a true word and your only plan is too get me angry but i won't .

You're wrong and have been misunderstanding my post and didn't even care to ask me . i have always shared how God was created in the first day to deceive the world~~ God exist in the imaginary but does not and can never exist in the physical . hope you understand something now you dump backside-clicker.

Hopefully, we shall be remembered as the people who brought an end to Christianity, cool 8)
[/size]

You think that is possible?
I think you will be remembered as one of the few that tried to end Christianity but failed . . . . . grin
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:40am On Apr 06, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah~~~~ it is possible to put an end to Christianity within a twinkle of eye. . . . smiley[/size]
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by jagunlabi(m): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2010
babaearly:

Can someone explain the origin of wickedness and evil?was it borne out of mans desire,by creation or lucifers invention?
Why is man so wicked and evil?Because the biblical god is wicked, evil and vile?Could that be the answer?Afterall, it is him that we humans are trying to emulate.If wicked acts are good enough for jehovah up there, then they have to be good enough for us human beings down here.He is our role model, isn't he?As above, so below. . .
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by noetic16(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

You're wrong and have been misunderstanding my post and didn't even care to ask me . i have always shared how God was created in the first day to deceive the world~~ God exist in the imaginary but does not and can never exist in the physical . hope you understand something now you dump backside-clicker.

Hopefully, we shall be remembered as the people who brought an end to Christianity, cool cool
[/size]

grin what a confused empty head

if God exists only in the imaginary . . . . , how come u have seen ur father satan? . . . , u are such a sick thing grin
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2010
Fhemmmy:

You think that is possible?
I think you will be remembered as one of the few that tried to end Christianity but failed . . . . . grin

Take some time out to read study the Bible and you will see that Christianity does have a horrific cataclysmic and totally genocidal ending. What you (Christian adherents) will look forward to is the New Beginning, (hopefully u won't muck it up like the last time)
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Take some time out to read study the Bible and you will see that Christianity does have a horrific cataclysmic and totally genocidal ending. What you (Christian adherents) will look forward to is the New Beginning, (hopefully u won't muck it up like the last time)

Always nice that we have a God that allows people to express themselves . . . . .only way to explain what you just said . . . .Lol
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by streetwize(m): 2:09am On Apr 07, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Christainity ke. . . tabi the world(wivout christains). . . and if u dont want it to end lik dat y not tell d peopl wholl be responsible 4 it i.e the devil and his legions and stop whining out here at innocent people. . .
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by agathamari(f): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2010
having a highly developed cerebral cortex while still having the basic "animal instincts" allows man to do things unseen in the natural world
Re: Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt]noetic16 SATAN and God isn't the same. . . get that glued to your small head!! . Satan is reality while God is blunt Imaginary guy.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

True Humility Is Submitting To The Lordship Of The Word- Pastor Chris / Pastor Must Offer Sacrifices For Killing Snake – Anambra Community / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.