Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term (2351 Views)

South South Need To Be Merge With South East / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) / Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by Amberon11: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Keep quiet. You are too myopic.
kinibigdeal:

It is not a matter of wisdom, it is in the best interest of the south

3 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Eat first. Get a job, build a house, get a car, get married...then you can now quote me...
I understand how painful it is for you to accept how inconsequential you are in the scheme of things. Buhari will be reelected in 2019 and i will come here, dig out your posts, mock and laugh at you in Swahili grin For you are the 5%, You are Nothing

1 Like

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by nnachukz(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:

You just gave yourself a simple analysis you still can't understand. Even Ohanaeze may back PMB in 2019 because it will be their only chance of getting to power. No one is talking about performance here, we are talking about fail play and equity
Listen to yourself and what you typed there. We will never have a developed country if we keep thinking this way.
All you wrote is just about south or north without considering the damage that is being done to the country as a whole.
Where lies the future when people keep thinking this way?

2 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
[s]
nnachukz:

Listen to yourself and what you typed there. We will never have a developed country if we keep thinking this way.
All you wrote is just about south or north without considering the damage that is being done to the country as a whole.
[/s]

Shut up! Why were you not thinking like this in 2015, when everybody agreed that your otuoke hero was clueless?

Now you expect us to toe your biased lines?

Kole worke....
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by kinibigdeal(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
nnachukz:

And who do you think is coming in with the interest of Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by DLondonboiy: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
GoroTango:
I understand how painful it is for you to accept how inconsequential you are in the scheme of things. Buhari will be reelected in 2019 and i will come here, dig out your posts, mock and laugh at you in Swahili grin For you are the 5%, You are Nothing

....and then you would return to your poverty, innit?
I'm unaffected by whomever becomes the president of Nigeria. I only pity people like you...who bear the brunt of 9ja's problems.

2 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by kinibigdeal(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Amberon11:
Keep quiet. You are too myopic.

Then come up with a mega argument
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Atiku cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by kinibigdeal(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Atiku cheesy grin cheesy

Atiku is only coming in to revenge and reallocate is lost portion. I would have preferred a Sule Lamido
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Atiku is only coming in to revenge and reallocate is lost portion. I would have preferred a Sule Lamido

Atiku will not even win his State of Adamawa.. cheesy
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by nnachukz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:

We can't reward failure with victory. The party during their campaign said if they fail we should vote them out. That is the reward for failure.
North, South, East and West anyone from any of these places can rule us but not a tested and confirmed failure.

2 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by DLondonboiy: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:

You are a very confused person..You prefer Lamido to Atiku? What exactly is your point? I thought you said you wanted Buhari to continue for another 4years? Why are you now prefering Lamido?

Your own logic is very strange..
You agreed quite frankly that Buhari is a failure. But we should allow a failure continue. In all my years on earth, I've never seen this kind of strategy.
Even ngeneukwuewu doesn't even know if he should support or oppose you..lol

2 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by surgical: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:

It is not a matter of wisdom, it is in the best interest of the south
say its in your best interest, southerners are no longer interested in suffering. carry your advice and go, we no need am.

2 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by nnachukz(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Shut up! Why were you not thinking like this in 2015, when everybody agreed that your otuoke hero was clueless?

Now you expect us to toe your biased lines?

Kole worke....
I have seen how foolish you are. Only your type can support failure. What good has that decision you made in 2015 done to the country? Do you think everyone is as blind to reality as you?
Find your level.

3 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by IBBG(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
before now i was not very vocal in supporting a particular poltician in election, but come 2019, i will drop all inhibition and campaign vigorously against buhari. His failure as a president is record breaking and flabbergasting

3 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
[s]
nnachukz:

I have seen how foolish you are. Only your type can support failure. What good has that decision you made in 2015 done to the country? Do you think everyone is as blind to reality as you?
Find your level.
[/s]

You can cry yourself to sleep, the rest of NIGERIANS will still reelect President Buhari in 2019....simply go and get yourself engaged in meaningful activity....or sit here and wail your abject life to a halt...
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
[s]
IBBG:
before now i was not very vocal in supporting a particular poltician in election, but come 2019, i will drop all inhibition and campaign vigorously against buhari. His failure as a president is record breaking and flabbergasting
[/s]

Your vocality ends in Biafra... cheesy grin
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by frankyychiji(f): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
As if their 5% Votes matters....

Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo In 2023....and ELRUFAI will take over in 2027...

All the noise about 2019 ends on Social Media .. ..on the day of election, it will be wailing and gnashing of teeth .
That's if you survive the current wailing and gnashing of your teeth currently till 2019 abii?

2 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by frankyychiji(f): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Atiku will not even win his State of Adamawa.. cheesy
Just like you predicted the outcome of Anambra election. All your ranting ends here little man.

2 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
frankyychiji:
That's if you survive the current wailing and gnashing of your teeth currently till 2019 abii?

Go and get yourself engaged in Agriculture and better your life...stop being a nuisance on the cyberspace...
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
frankyychiji:
Just like you predicted the outcome of Anambra election. All your ranting ends here little man.

Yes, at least, your evil Party (IPOB/PDP) came a distant 3rd behind APC.
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by frankyychiji(f): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Go and get yourself engaged in Agriculture and better your life...stop being a nuisance on the cyberspace...
Lol! You are the one most affected by the dullard's misrule. It's obvious from the way you spread opprobrium on this site.

And if agriculture was so important, how come the demonic APC budget more for Propaganda than both agriculture and education?

Why have they spent billions looking for oil in your arid village?

2 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by IBBG(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Your vocality ends in Biafra... cheesy grin
The thing that is disturbing you mentally is yet to be diagnosed. Your case is stronger than what any psychiatrist in the world can handle.

1 Like

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by nnachukz(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

You can cry yourself to sleep, the rest of NIGERIANS will still reelect President Buhari in 2019....simply go and get yourself engaged in meaningful activity....or sit here and wail your abject life to a halt...

I don't have time for empty people like you.
Blab as you like, this will be my last response to you.

1 Like

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
[s]
IBBG:
The thing that is disturbing you mentally is yet to be diagnosed. Your case is stronger than what any psychiatrist in the world can handle.
[/s]

Swerve, IPOB yoots bore me!
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by frankyychiji(f): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes, at least, your evil Party (IPOB/PDP) came a distant 3rd behind APC.
The point is APC your demonic party has been rejected by Anambrarians come rain come shine! Even with all your bragging and chest beating and federal might, you are at your best a false prophet!! cheesy

See how Ngige with all the goodwill he exuded couldn't make it past his LGA because of the curse called APC following him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by frankyychiji(f): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

The dullard in Aso rock must make you regurgitate then.

1 Like

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by IBBG(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

lol. i no get time to rant with a mentally deranged fellow. it will only bring me down to your level. go chit chat with your equals who are as psycho as you.

2 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by emmie14: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:

It is better to learn than being taught. It is a tough decision but the only reality

Southerners can wait. You and buhari can go to hell with your stupid analysis . Look at what people are suffering because of one wicked man and you have the mind to tell the same suffering citizens to vote for same failure again

1 Like

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by kraftyiyk: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Madam i also supported Buhari prior to 2015, but with the situation on ground, reality remains Buhari has not performed at all!

Nigerians are patiently waiting for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by Okanokan(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
No, we cannot allow the SUCKING BLOOD, to continue in 2019, if we make the mistake, there will be no Nigeria and Nigerians to govern in 2023 we'll all be dead.

1 Like

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by tobida: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
MAY BUHARI RUN OP LIFE THE WAY HE HAS BEEN RUNNING THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Political Forum / INEC Warns Parties Against Breach Of Electoral Regulations / Buhari Displaying Bitterness For Not Attending The CommissioningOf Akwa Ibom Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.