Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term (2314 Views)

South South Need To Be Merge With South East / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) / Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by kinibigdeal(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Whatever we are facing today is the decision we all took yesterday and whatever decisions we made today is what we will all live for tomorrow.

I can boldly say that this administration has failed in all sector of the economy, not even a traceable achievement except lies, propaganda and blame game. An author once said "Any persons that resort to blaming others for their predicament is a failure" in a related development another author said "Failure are synonymous with those who blame the past".

My point

Irrespective of the above, 2019 election will be the most critical of all the elections in Nigeria because it will decide the faith of the south and the North central

How?

By allowing president Buhari to run for second term will open way for the south in 2022, if PMB is not allowed to contest another Northerner from the same party will want to use a complete 8years while the southern wait till 2030. Going by PDP zoning formulae irrespective of what is happening in the other party, PDP also favors the North which means another 8years if they eventually gets to power.

Every Northerner plays the same politics irrespective of Atiku or Buhari, they always and will want the North to remain in power. El-Rufai, Atiku, Arewa Youth, Arewa Elders etc are all on the same page but beating the southerner smartly on a game of chess making us think there is a division among them.

Based on the current situation in Nigeria, the above analysis may be tough because of the total failure of this government but it remain our best way of getting back to power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by HeyCorleone(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Your problem is you think you're wise. Probably you discussed this among your friends and they hailed you. So we should sacrifice the progress of this country on the altar of zoning?!

I wonder how some of us reason.

25 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by kinibigdeal(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Your problem is you think you're wise. Probably you discussed this among your friends and they hailed you. So we should sacrifice the progress of this country on the altar of zoning?!

I wonder how some of us reason.

It is not a matter of wisdom, it is in the best interest of the south
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
May God run OP's life the way Buhari has been running Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by Alariiwo: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Before nko?

He'll complete his two terms just like Obassnjo did as a democratically elected president.
PYO will take over from him and continue wherever he stops.

#Nigeria shall rise again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by kinibigdeal(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
badebillions:
May God run OP's life the way Buhari has been running Nigeria!

It is better to learn than being taught. It is a tough decision but the only reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by DLondonboiy: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
We must destroy Buhari in 2019.. we must end him.

He is a curse..

18 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by DLondonboiy: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:

It is better to learn than being taught. It is a tough decision by the only reality

What is this one saying?

8 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by kinibigdeal(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Alariiwo:
Before nko?

He'll complete his two terms just like Obassnjo did as a democratically elected president.
PYO will take over from him and continue wherever he stops.

#Nigeria shall rise again

Maybe a complete overhaul of wherever he stops will bring progress. My analysis is not because he has performed but the only way the south can get backs to power. PMB administration is a failure

1 Like

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

What is this one saying?
He doesn't like the "prayer" obviously. Reason for the unintelligible mutterings.

8 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by kinibigdeal(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

What is this one saying?

Is better you think than making hasty decision. The Northerner are smarter than the southerner when it comes to politics
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by kinibigdeal(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
badebillions:

He doesn't like the "prayer" obviously. Reason for the unintelligible mutterings.

It may be too deep for you to understand
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Is better you think than making hasty decision. The Northerner are smarter than the southerner when it comes to politics
Shurrup....just shurrup. If it is Shekau or Tompolo that has solutions to the myriad of problems facing Nigeria... I will vote them. Even if he's from Ghana. I think we should contract a President from Ghana or Tanzania sef

6 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
As if their 5% Votes matters....

Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo In 2023....and ELRUFAI will take over in 2027...

All the noise about 2019 ends on Social Media .. ..on the day of election, it will be wailing and gnashing of teeth .
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:

It may be too deep for you to understand
Maybe for you... You may need some more brain cells

3 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Something just commented. I am outta here. Going to threads with human beings!

1 Like

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
[s]
badebillions:

Shurrup....just shurrup. If it is Shekau or Tompolo that has solutions to the myriad of problems facing Nigeria... I will vote them. Even if he's from Ghana. I think we should contract a President from Ghana or Tanzania sef
[/s]

Your hatred won't stop Buhari from being re elected in 2019...Your wailings end at Upper Iweka.
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by kinibigdeal(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
badebillions:

You can see how myopic you are in your thinking. Like I said not everyone will understand the message
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by Marcelo290(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
I wonder what this country would become if Buhari is allowed to rule for 8 years. Lemme also vehemently reiterate that politicians are the same irrespective of where they come from.

let's look beyond tribalism and ethic politics and choose the right person or we would still be in this mess 50 years from now.

I just love that man called Donald Duke, he has great potentials in him. Most importantly, he has foresight, one thing Bubu clearly lacks.

3 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Maybe a complete overhaul of wherever he stops will bring progress. My analysis is not because he has performed but the only way the south can get backs to power. PMB administration is a failure

Please who do you think will defeat Buhari in 2019?

Why are you making it to look as if the East is a major factor in 2019?
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

He is a curse..

With your 5% votes? I laugh in Swahili grin
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by kinibigdeal(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
As if their 5% Votes matters....

Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo In 2023....and ELRUFAI will take over in 2027...

All the noise about 2019 ends on Social Media .. ..on the day of election, it will be wailing and gnashing of teeth .

If my eastern brothers can calmly think before they make decisions, we might have had an Igbo president. Take for example the hasty actions between Innoson and GTB. Am not a PMB fan and will never be, but I see beyond is failures
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by DLondonboiy: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
GoroTango:
With your 5% votes? I laugh in Swahili grin

This one is using hunger to laugh in Swahili...Go and look for something to eat first, before laughing...

5 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by kinibigdeal(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Please who do you think will defeat Buhari in 2019?

Why are you making it to look as if the East is a major factor in 2019?

No one can defeat him except he steps down in 2019. The North are starters when it comes to politics, they are the god of use and dump. Chest beating won't chase him out but smartness will
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

This one is using hunger to laugh in Swahili...Go and look for something to eat first, before laughing...
You belong to the 5% that makes your votes inconsequential. We the 95% will bury you. You are nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:

If my eastern brothers can calmly think before they make decisions, we might have had an Igbo president. Take for example the hasty actions between Innoson and GTB. Am not a PMB fan and will never be, but I see beyond is failures

Every good student of elementary politics, already knows the would be outcome of 2019 election, but because hatred, sheer arrogance and plain naivety have beclouded the sense of some south Easterners, they are still hoping that a moribund and political vagabond like Atiku Stands a chance in 2019..
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by kinibigdeal(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
badebillions:

Maybe for you... You may need some more brain cells

My Brain cells are thinking and not stimulating my hands to beat my chest
Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by DLondonboiy: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:

If my eastern brothers can calmly think before they make decisions, we might have had an Igbo president. Take for example the hasty actions between Innoson and GTB. Am not a PMB fan and will never be, but I see beyond his failures

This one is saying,yes, Buhari has failed but we should give him another chance so that an igbo man can become president by 2023..
Just negodu your IQ. If another 4years is given to that confusionist, do you think you would be alive to see 2023? Lol..

Let the failure be...Let's get it right. Let zombies remain zombies.

5 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by DLondonboiy: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
GoroTango:
You belong to the 5% that makes your votes inconsequential. We the 95% will bury you. You are nothing

Eat first. Get a job, build a house, get a car, get married...then you can now quote me...

5 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by kinibigdeal(m): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

This one is saying,yes, Buhari has failed but we should give him another chance so that an igbo man can become president by 2023..
Just negodu your IQ. If another 4years of giving to that confusionist, do you think you would be alive to see 2023? Lol..

Let the failure be...Let's get it right. Let zombies remain zombies.

You just gave yourself a simple analysis you still can't understand. Even Ohanaeze may back PMB in 2019 because it will be their only chance of getting to power. No one is talking about performance here, we are talking about fail play and equity

1 Like

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

He is a curse..

That has always been my dream. "To end the bloody mistake"

6 Likes

Re: Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term by DLondonboiy: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:

You just gave yourself a simple analysis you still can't understand. Even Ohanaeze may back PMB in 2019 because it will be their only chance of getting to power. No one is talking about performance here, we are talking about fail play and equity

Fair play and equity to who? If Ekeremadu becomes President tomorrow, how does that affect you personally? Who did this to you people....?
So we should endure and 4years of sorrow, suffering, darkness and lies so that an Ekeremadu would become president? How does that affect anybody?
It's only the uneducated Hausas/Fulani that play that kind of rubbish politics..and some yorubas.

We can be dying of hunger but as long as Buhari and osinbajo is there, we are okay...

What a nonsense way to live!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, Saraki Caught Staring At Buhari With So Much Hate (PHOTOS) / Sultan: Everything Not Okay In Nigeria / Buhari Given Special Honuour In New York (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.