Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Why Love Dies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Love Dies (586 Views)

‘Don’t Force It, When Love Dies’ – Yomi Gold Announces Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Love Dies by spv1: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
WHY LOVE DIES
This is the 21st century and this generation has witnessed really shocking breakups, couples you never expected got separated. I once witnessed a couple say “always and forever” but I guess forever is over for them because they are no more, this brings me to the very interesting question, why love dies?
Some of us feel that when you “fall in love” there is no end to it, but in reality, you can fall in love and also fall out of love.
You can say love is dead, when you can no longer forgive your friend, when you are so irritated by the person you were once fascinated about, when your mum, the one you love so much and even called “sweet mother” is now the worst thing that ever happened to you. "The reality of life is that anything that comes to life can die".
LOVE DIES WHEN IT IS CONDITIONAL!
In every wedding ceremony you witnessed or saw on TV, part of the marriage vows says “for better and for worse”. The truth is that every sweet relationship today will walk through its own valley of the shadow of death, every rosy relationship will pass through a storm, and the only way it will survive is if the love is unconditional. "Love is not based on what you do, but on who you are".
MARRIAGE IS AN IRREVERSIBLE CHEMICAL REACTION OF TWO PEOPLE BECOMING ONE!
I want you to know that true love exists and it is UNCONDITIONAL! The only love that will scale every mountain and stand every storm is the unconditional love. You are not perfect and so is your partner but unconditional love will look beyond your imperfections and join both of you perfectly.
Fix it! Don’t throw away your relationship because it is broken, don’t quench the dying flames of your love, instead rekindle it and I see your relationship lasting always and forever!
Next I would be starting a series on “THE FOUR DIMENSIONS OF LOVE” don’t miss it.
If you need help handling a relationship or fixing a failing marriage or you have any question you need answers to, contact me at livingtheunlimitedlife@gmail.com or message me on facebook @livingtheunlimitedlife.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Love Dies by Blazing8(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
This is very True... keep up the good work you've got a fan in me wink...
Re: Why Love Dies by Tweak(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

John Snow, King Of The North In Game Of Thrones Got Married To Rose Leslie / 6year Old Son Asked Father To Prayer For Him Before The Building Collapse In Lag / Wallahi Hungerbad Demise Pain Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.