Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

John Snow, King Of The North In Game Of Thrones Got Married To Rose Leslie - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / John Snow, King Of The North In Game Of Thrones Got Married To Rose Leslie (586 Views)

How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Snow, King Of The North In Game Of Thrones Got Married To Rose Leslie by Oluwakaysblog55: 4:17am On Jun 24, 2018
Kit Harrington king of the North in Game of Thrones got married to Rose Leslie.
Source
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=77#

The actors met in 2012 while filming the long-running saga in Iceland, where they were play Jon Snow and Ygritte.
The actress - whose full name is Rose Eleanor Arbuthnot-Leslie - is a descendant of Charles II and her family owns the 12th-century Wardhill Castle in Aberdeenshire, where the ceremony took place.

Continue reading www.oluwakaysblog.com

(1) (Reply)

6year Old Son Asked Father To Prayer For Him Before The Building Collapse In Lag / Wallahi Hungerbad Demise Pain Me / Buying And Selling Whatsapp Group In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.