Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG (26060 Views)

Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries / Suspended Head Of Service, Oyo-Ita, Forfeits Assets To FG / EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by Archbishop88: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sir, Oga jona and Atiku are super hero, y bubu is steadily becoming super hero

Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by redsun(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Treason! and she just one in millions of trusted citizens that aggressively devours the country.. Why haven't efcc looked into the track records of kingpins like Tinubu? I am sure there will definitely be a lot of skeletons in the cupboard if they can only scratch the surface.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by T9ksy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

It is not a matter for them to decide. Their sole advantage is the word "Northern" in the geo-political turf.

Do you not see how reluctant they are to use NW, NC and NE as designations?

Compare with Yoruba willingness to tag everything SW, instead of West.

There is a division line in the NORTHERN designation and should be exploited going into 2019. I believe it was MayorofLagos that first introduced this...or perharps Knh that, Yoruba media must make noise and agitate against both parties giving us Muslim Northerners. He asked if the Northern Christian is a defect that he has been sidelined everytime it was North's turn to field candidate.

That line of argument will arouse an acute sense of identity in Middle Belt and make it difficult for Arewa to win the restructuring debate if it came to the floor of the assembly for vote.

The question now is where are Yoruba media to run that valid and legitimate point in circulation?

i can't see any but nevertheless even though i appreciate your point with regards to NC, NW etc, the north will not easily

agree to restructuring. They would rather the whole nation implode than to loosen their firm grip on the country's jugular.
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by bilaya(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
wakaman:
This must be victimization because she is Igbo, oya ipob boycott Nigeria.

Dirty retard.
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by introvertme: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
jrusky:
Hahaha hahaha I have be waiting to read another supporter of APC cat and bull story from apc pigs because Gej Xmas was posted out and people praised him, apc can't stop amusing me and I can see some dead brains vomiting thrash already.

Tell apc plus Buhari plus Magun or mango that no matter how hard they try one good day power will slip out of their hand either they believe or not.

They claims Allison owns 200 buildings up till now people has asked them to publish the name of ownership, the name on C of O of those properties and the proof of address to those properties, pls has mango or apc pigs responded till date

She stole 90 billion dollar, fine but pls print out the bank name, the statement of account where that much cash was kept and where is that bank located in the world for all to see and confirm pls up till now any answer from apc and mango

Allison own private jet pls where is the private jet now, the registration number and the airport it Packed since After yesterday all oyedepo private jets names and registration numbers were posted here yesterday please where is Allison private jet details for all to see and confirm So why a looter like Allison private jet become a concealed matter give us the reason

Apc thunder fire you all in this Xmas, may your Xmas be bitter and no peace for you all for lying to us. May your lives be miserable for deceiving Nigerians.

If you like say the woman in question owns 1,000,000 house I don't give a bleep. Apc and Magun can go to hell.

Same with PDP, cos the two parties are the same.

We can't be slaves to these political parties(APC,PDP,APGA) .
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by introvertme: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jnrbaino4real:

aren't you shameless?you have the moral justification to come here to comment?Buhari is indeed a thief for handing over 48 seized houses back to Timpre Silva.shame on you and your disgusting and deceptive party

Are u supporting PDP?

Cos both APC and PDP are problems to the nation
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
T9ksy:

i can't see any but nevertheless even though i appreciate your point with regards to NC, NW etc, the north will not easily

agree to restructuring. They would rather the whole nation implode than to losen their firm grip on the country's jugular.
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by ImperialYoruba: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
introvertme:

Same with PDP, cos the two parties are the same.

We can't be slaves to these political parties(APC,PDP,APGA) .

I see you slipped APGA in there. Save APGA from unecessary embarassment. grin

If people attack APGA it will spill over to Ibo bashing. Leave APGA out. grin
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by ImperialYoruba: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
T9ksy:

agree to restructuring. They would rather the whole nation implode than to loosen their firm grip on the country's jugular.

Who suffers if it implodes? North.

They are most at disadvantage and the belief that they will not agree to restructuring is an admission that Yoruba is no longer in grip of its supremacy in native wisdom.
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by introvertme: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

I see you slipped APGA in there. Save APGA from unecessary embarassment. grin

If people attack APGA it will spill over to Ibo bashing. Leave APGA out. grin

I hear you grin

We need to look beyond tribalism,the political parties were created for the betterment of the citizens of Nigerian,not for themselves or their tribes.
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by PFRB: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nne5:
But this people looted oo
Kai grin grin

Please read that report well and see the inconsistencies.
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by PFRB: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Zico5:
Yes, this news is true. I know that woman during Nsitf revolution in 2010 when they were recruiting massively. The then head human resources made reference of how that woman is about to ruin the corporation. But never knew her looting is to that level. Gej finished this country, in fact had it been he was still in power this country must have been sold.

What was the corporation before her?
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by PFRB: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
See below the inconsistencies in the report.

"""""
We have also secured a court order to detain her for two weeks in preparation for Dr. Ngozi Olojeme’s arraignment in connection with the alleged diversion of $48,485,127 from NSITF’s account. We have charges already prepared and we will be arraigning her soon.

EFCC’s report on preliminary investigation said in part: “That through this process, Dr. Ngozi Olojeme, the then NSITF board chairman, has collected a total sum of $48,485,127 from Mr. Chuka Eze (her account officer at FBN), which cash he collected on her behalf being the dollar equivalent of monies paid to BDCs by NSITF contractors.

She and others also diverted huge cash allocated for allowances of its staff and compensation to contributors. Detectives actually traced some of the NSITF funds in the personal accounts of Olojeme and the former MD, Umar Abubakar.

The report added: “It was discovered that the NSITF accounts in First Bank of Nigeria and other banks have witnessed a total turnover of over N62, 358,401,927 between 2012 and 2015 from the Employee Compensation Scheme contributions.

“That out of the N62bn, the Federal Government contributed N13,600,000,000 while the sum of N48,758,401,927.80 was contributed by the private sector. That there were several payments to individuals and companies from the NSITF bank accounts for purported contracts or consultancy services.

""""
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by blacknp(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
usba:
Kai Jonathan why na thief you like to dey hire like this?
Is she not a Nigerian?
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by wakaman: 12:54am On Dec 26, 2017
bilaya:

Dirty retard.

Ignorant improvished fool ( biafran specie)
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by alobright17(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2017
tansho:
They can't use this story to divert our minds from the hardship of fuel scarcity

Dwell on the scarcity then.
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG by maasoap(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2017
Originality007:

oponu, same efcc return all the 48 houses of Timipre Sylva to him
Court did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Photos) / Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.