Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Cut Your Coat According To Your Size. Come And Celebrate With Me! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cut Your Coat According To Your Size. Come And Celebrate With Me! (1314 Views)

See Newly Designed Nigeria Coat Of Arm(picture). / Pishure Of Fashola After 3 Years As Minister Of Power According To Twitter User / Come And See The Type Of Photos This Small Girl Is Posting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cut Your Coat According To Your Size. Come And Celebrate With Me! by WonderManly(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Please o, my people come join me celebrate jare. I just won cut my coat according to my size as chicken na chicken now! Me i no send jor!

Re: Cut Your Coat According To Your Size. Come And Celebrate With Me! by marooh: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
Why not use Egg!.
He who chop 8 eggs chop the same 8 chicken... grin

3 Likes

Re: Cut Your Coat According To Your Size. Come And Celebrate With Me! by WonderManly(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
marooh:
Why not use Egg!. He who chop 8 eggs chop the same 8 chicken... grin
No be my fault jare. Me self won put blood for ground ni jare!
Re: Cut Your Coat According To Your Size. Come And Celebrate With Me! by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dem suppose jail you ni

1 Like

Re: Cut Your Coat According To Your Size. Come And Celebrate With Me! by marooh: 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
WonderManly:

No be my fault jare. Me self won put blood for ground ni jare!
What produce blood is more important than blood
So

1 Like

Re: Cut Your Coat According To Your Size. Come And Celebrate With Me! by WonderManly(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Dem suppose jail you ni
grin
Oluwasaeon:
Dem suppose jail you ni

Re: Cut Your Coat According To Your Size. Come And Celebrate With Me! by WonderManly(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
marooh:

What produce blood is more important than blood
So
The thing come tire me o. Wetin man go do wey people go like now!... Anyway i don hear u sha!

1 Like

Re: Cut Your Coat According To Your Size. Come And Celebrate With Me! by marooh: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
WonderManly:

The thing come tire me o. Wetin man go do wey people go like now!... Anyway i don hear u sha!
Hahahahaha bros

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / top 10 reasons why is sucks to be a d*** / Police Inspector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.