Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Help Me!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me!!! (609 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Help Me!!! by Fxwarrior: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Please I need #50 000 to start a business to carter for myself and family. Who will help me?
Re: Help Me!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Fxwarrior:
Please I need #50 000 to start a business to carter for myself and family. Who will help me?

the Bible never encouraged joblessness never encourages begging .... if you sincere he'll send help
Re: Help Me!!! by Fxwarrior: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ferisidowu:

the Bible never encouraged joblessness never encourages begging .... if you sincere he'll send help

You can assist me if you have. I am asking for assistance. Please..
Re: Help Me!!! by Fxwarrior: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Emperrorharry
Re: Help Me!!! by EmperorHarry: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ferisidowu:

I won't condemn for what you just said cos I want to believe it's lack of knowledge and for the dude asking for help i hope you find someone here who can help(that's if you genuinely need it),if i had i would have helped but that's not case right now
Have you tried looking for a job tho?
Re: Help Me!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
EmperorHarry:

I won't condemn for what you just said cos I want to believe it's lack of knowledge and for the dude asking for help i hope you find someone here who can help(that's if you genuinely need it),if i had i would have helped but that's not case right now
Have you tried looking for a job tho?
of course what do you expect .... you can educate me though I'd gladly learn.....

pls am waiting at least the Bible says we should help weaker brethren ...

I'm waiting .... guess you know the op in person ....or maybe there's no more internet scam

educate me bro

I'm waiting
Re: Help Me!!! by EmperorHarry: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ferisidowu:
of course what do you expect .... you can educate me though I'd gladly learn.....

pls am waiting at least the Bible says we should help weaker brethren ...

I'm waiting .... guess you know the op in person ....or maybe there's no more internet scam

educate me bro

I'm waiting
Lol..I understand your skeptism perfectly but it doesn't warrant your choice of language...You never know who your talking to,if you cant proffer a solution then don't say anything negative...We humans are quick to judge based on what we believe is true, I totally get it, it's human nature i suppose...But the thing is you need to get rid of that mentality, it's not worth it... It's same thing that happens when people see someone who is slim and they immediately start believing that the person doesn't eat at all,whereas it could just be that the person is genetically predisposed to be slim so he/she needs to eat more than the average person but do people think about that? No.We quickly judge the person without even giving the person a chance
Not everybody is a scammer...He may or may not be a scammer,whoever can help him would be sure to ask for more info before anything happens and I'm not even sure anyone on nairaland can help him cos his been on this matter a while now from his previous post...
Bottom line don't be quick to judge and say negative things about people without even giving them a chance...
Re: Help Me!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
EmperorHarry:

Lol..I understand your skeptism perfectly but it doesn't warrant your choice of language...You never know who your talking to,if you cant proffer a solution then don't say anything negative...We humans are quick to judge based on what we believe is true, I totally get it, it's human nature i suppose...But the thing is you need to get rid of that mentality, it's not worth it... It's same thing that happens when people see someone who is slim and they immediately start believing that the person doesn't eat at all,whereas it could just be that the person is genetically predisposed to be slim so he/she needs to eat more than the average person but do people think about that? No.We quickly judge the person without even giving the person a chance
Not everybody is a scammer...He may or may not be a scammer,whoever can help him would be sure to ask for more info before anything happens and I'm not even sure anyone on nairaland can help him cos his been on this matter a while now from his previous post...
Bottom line don't be quick to judge and say negative things about people without even giving them a chance...

lolz you judged me didn't you

at least with what you wrote now ..
you Judged that am quick to judge others ..... that's makes it obvious that you ain't really different from the one you judged ....

did you see my last comment I said that if he is sincere God will help...

so brother I say again that the Bible doesn't justify joblessness.....

pray and God will help is the scope of my answers to him..
Re: Help Me!!! by Fxwarrior: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ferisidowu:

lolz you judged me didn't you

at least with what you wrote now ..
you Judged that am quick to judge others ..... that's makes it obvious that you ain't really different from the one you judged ....

did you see my last comment I said that if he is sincere God will help...

so brother I say again that the Bible doesn't justify joblessness.....

pray and God will help is the scope of my answers to him..

Will God come down from heaven to help when there are human beings created in his image. Its just like seeing a hungry man asking for help and you tell him go and be filled.
Re: Help Me!!! by Fxwarrior: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
EmperorHarry:

Oga Emperror I have been on it cos nobody has helped me yet. Am still optimistic though

Laila Ila Allahu On The Streets / Check Out This Church Poster / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/18