Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That (1355 Views)

2023: South Will Rise Up In Arms If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari -Babachir / AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 / North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by fineboynl(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
let me clear the air. i keep on hearing people talking about if buhari failed to contest or failed to win 2019. then automatically another 8 years for a northern candidate.

i want to state that it wont happened and cannot be achieved although not ruling out the possibility, the south will not accept same way the north team up against Jonathan.

the possibility is if only the candidate perform tremendously and can be felt by Nigerians. otherwise a southern candidate will emerged.
Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by tobida: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
fineboynl:
let me clear the air. i keep on hearing people talking about if buhari failed to contest or failed to win 2019. then automatically another 8 years for a northern candidate.

i want to state that it wont happened and cannot be achieved although not ruling out the possibility, the south will not accept same way the north team up against Jonathan.

the possibility is if only the candidate perform tremendously and can be felt by Nigerians. otherwise a southern candidate will emerged.

it is too late, the south are blind?

tell the part of the south that voted Buahri.
Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by 2cato: 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Follow follow yoruba people no go gree with you inshort they are comming to break ur head and scatter ur mouth for dare to say such

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by onward4life(m): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Alor Afeni ferarri
Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by whitebeard(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tribalist everywhere.
Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by MicheyJ1: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
It's possible because we the south are divided
Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by pinkcottoncandy: 3:17am On Dec 26, 2017
I think the idea of zoning is the most foolish idea ever

They are saying igbo presidency 2023..wait...that is when the opposition party will front a hausa fulani man to run against the ibo man...and he will win...and continue the northern rule

Why we cannot operate as different countries under on kingdom or union like UK or EU is what I cannot understand..so that people can grow and develop at their own pace.

These evil leaders will soon die and leave a country of chaos for youths to figure out...by then it will be too late...humans will be eating humans
Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 26, 2017
Igbos vote Buhari in 2019, so Igbo Presidency 2023 will be more feasible.
Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by nkwuocha: 5:49am On Dec 26, 2017
igbodefender:

Are you OK?
Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by babyfaceafrica: 6:08am On Dec 26, 2017
Op is high......south are not united..north will rule till 2027

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 26, 2017
clears throat ...

Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by Dalek(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2017
fineboynl:

i like your write up, but you should have ended it with a solution. i.e if Atiku(who seems to be the only opposition) wins, what will happen??
Will Atiku only do 1 term??
Will power return to the South after Atiku 1 term
Will Atiku agree to 1 term
Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by SouthEastFacts: 7:35am On Dec 26, 2017
igbodefender:
You are such a novice in Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 26, 2017
We can not endure another 4 years of Buhari hopelessness because of this kind of nonsense propaganda
Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by wordcat(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2017
There is no such thing as Southern Nigeria.

There is only Northern Nigeria and its subordinate, i.e SW, SE & SS.

North will rule Nigeria as many years as they want as long as the two sophisticated fools called SW and SE keep hating each other.

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by fineboynl(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2017
Dalek:

i like your write up, but you should have ended it with a solution. i.e if Atiku(who seems to be the only opposition) wins, what will happen??
Will Atiku only do 1 term??
Will power return to the South after Atiku 1 term
Will Atiku agree to 1 term
definitely atiku will agree for one term at this time if the southern pdp request him to sign the agreed documents, but he would want try another term just like Jonathan, by disobeying the the agreement and that will cause crisis in the party.

buhari agreed one term with tinubu, APC is made of off 4 parties there are already aggrieved members already for been sideline. and if buhari get the APC ticket or el-rufai and amechi there will be crisis in APC as well. tinubu will not accept that.
Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by fineboynl(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2017
igbodefender:
this guy is not an igbo man. an impersonator. igbo politicians are not strong in the APC party. the likely president to emerge from APC 2022 is south west.
Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
fineboynl:
this guy is not an igbo man. an impersonator. igbo politicians are not strong in the APC party. the likely president to emerge from APC 2022 is south west.

So what stops you as an Igbo from joining APC?
Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

You are such a novice in Nigerian politics.
You the 'expert', show us your successful permutations and calculations in politics.
Re: North Cannot Do Straight 12 Years South Will Not Allow That by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

Are you OK?
We are OK. Are you?

(1) (Reply)

The South Africa National Anthem Voted The Best National Anthem In The World / Delayed Payment Of Gratuity...What Does The Law Say? / FG Gives Reason For Proposing Cattle Colonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.