Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos (37680 Views)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) / "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
@YomzzyBlog

Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus shared the photos below as she posed with a ram and other christmas gifts.

She captioned one of the photos;

"Merry Christmas and happy New Year in advance creative Director @tiannahsplacempire make up by @eniola_badmus and Dede ��� by @studiofresco Graphics Design @maxstudiosng"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/12/actress-eniola-badmus-share-adorable.html

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2017

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Between _cowgirl and d0ggy I no know which one go sweet with this girl pass.

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
angry

∆ Is "adorable" the only word to describe pictures? Make una find another word nah? ∆

32 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Jodha(f): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
If that animal could talk... Em go shout say "nah die I dey"...

25 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by labanj1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
That ram dey form. E think say e no go follow Christmas go. Shior!

25 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by MrHistorian: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ironically beautiful.
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by chibike69: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
blood of Zachariah

this fat pig on top of one innocent ram

chai

8 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Ruggedfitness: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
"Merry Christmas and happy New Year in advance creative Director @tiannahsplacempire make up by @eniola_badmus and Dede ��� by @studiofresco Graphics Design @maxstudiosng"

At least she is not in her undies, bikini or exposing breasts.

In Other News
Check Out The Photos Of Lizzie Velasquez AKA The Ugliest Woman In The World
www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/viral-photos-of-woman-labelled-as.html

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by gbadexy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
The expression on the face of the ram in the pictures though!
Ram is bae cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by HRich(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Where's the Adorable Picture bikonu??

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Standardcosting(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ram for Christmas.

Well I don't blame her when she's bleached her hide, she must have bleached her brain too!

Pervert

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by dayleke: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
That ram is not serious o...
Look at its face while Eniola was sitting on it...
Looks like it was enjoying it sef...
Like it was getting a massage. ..
Crazy ram....

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by oodua1stson: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
A cow and a ram
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog

Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus shared the photos below as she posed with a ram and other christmas gifts.

She captioned one of the photos;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/12/actress-eniola-badmus-share-adorable.html

All these silly bloggers should stop abusing the word PLUS SIZED. This woman is not plus SIZED, she is FAT
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Mckandre(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
this ram Aced this photo pose pass the rider sef

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by dayleke: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
gbadexy:
Ram is bae cheesy

That ram got swag fa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by williamdeluxe(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
all I kan see is two plus sized friends avin a good time

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by engrme11: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
oodua1stson:
A cow and a ram
overload!!!!....cow on top ram
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Dasherz(f): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
i love the ram' s facial expression .. be like ride me mama grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by kelvyn7: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
The ram sef pose pass her grin grin grin

But she shouldn't be sitting on the small ram na cry
See the hind leg of the ram don bend cry

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by KingRabota: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
I can believe that people are stupid but I can't understand why they would want to advertise it.

Am I the only person seeing this Eye Sore.
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by wonlasewonimi: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
They look alike
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by sudaisbeard(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
gbadexy:
Ram is bae cheesy
Ram Is Bae??
gbadexy:
Ram is bae cheesy
Ram Is Bae??
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by BlackDBagba: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Her lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Holluwahsheyi(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
the ram b like oh my God which kind whalla be this
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by purem(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Today ppl just dey upload foto anyhow

Na only God knw hw many virgins wey go see blood 4 her pants sef

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by simeotexy: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
but she fine o
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by UbanmeUdie: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
shocked

To Eniola Badmus:

It is foolishness to poss with a creature prettier than yourself.

Ugly "mucheche".
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by gbadexy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
sudaisbeard:

Ram Is Bae??
Ram Is Bae??
guy loosen up and stop reading unnecessary meaning. though your thoughts are a product of your mindset.
The ram looked like it was enjoying the company of the rider in both pictures.
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by IVORY2009(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
Between _cowgirl and d0ggy I no know which one go sweet with this girl pass.

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
The Ram is photogenic. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola 2nd Wife Is Pregnant : Shows Off Her Baby Bump / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawuenya's White Wedding Holds Today / Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.