Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos (37695 Views)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) / "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by deebrain(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
#RamIsBae

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by gafarolabisi2(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
I love this Eniola. She so smart and confidence

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by deeLima86(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Although I don't like fat people but this babe i think knows how to carry her body well cool
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
grin kill the ram oo
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Cholls(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
my sister u wan to ki d ram ni? ahn ahn wicked world
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
bro, wah for you oo. she isnt the cause of your many woes

Augustap
chibike69:
blood of Zachariah

this fat pig on top of one innocent ram

chai

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by saltoftheearth: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by SKhanmi: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
Abeg na editing abi she truly carry dat ram enter studio grin

PS- This quote is for the ram tho- "THOSE WHO THE GODS WISH TO DESTROY, THEY FIRST MAKE MAD!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by bros856: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Eniola Badmus poses with Ram husband onher Christmas pictures. She bought him an expensive eyes glass. Soorryyyooo!
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by JastSiryin(m): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2017
gbadexy:
The expression on the face of the ram in the pictures though!
Ram is bae cheesy
I suspect that pic was photoshopped jare...just look how 'stoned' the ram looks in the second pic
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Belafonte(m): 12:06am On Dec 26, 2017
Dis ram na nigga ram. If na me get dis kain ram, I no go fit kill am, we go just dey chill together for parlour. grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by ogbeniolola: 12:23am On Dec 26, 2017
In the words of Pa Ebenezer Obe......Se e fe pa ketekete ni.
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Starboynobesay(m): 1:40am On Dec 26, 2017
no comment
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Diso60090(m): 1:50am On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
Between _cowgirl and d0ggy I no know which one go sweet with this girl pass.

Try 69 shocked sad shocked
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by gbadexy(m): 3:15am On Dec 26, 2017
JastSiryin:
I suspect that pic was photoshopped jare...just look how 'stoned' the ram looks in the second pic
or perhaps it was given weed laced grass grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 26, 2017
Nice one mama
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos by franklingud(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2017
The ram posed nice.

The ram nailed it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Dumelo And Gifty Mawuenya's White Wedding Holds Today / Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) / Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.